Ch.23

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hanbin stood in front of me, close enough that I could feel his pant leg against my bare skin. He moved his hand from behind his back, revealing a knife in his hand, light shining off the blade.

I swallowed hard, my mouth completely dry. My mind was racing, my purse was on the floor out of my reach. Out of everything I thought could go wrong, this wasn't one that crossed my mind.

Hanbin cocked his head to the side, his devilish smile growing wider as he saw the panic in my eyes. I was stuck and he knew it. "How did Taehyung figure me out?" He asked.

My brows furrowed. What was he talking about? "W-what?" I stuttered.

The smile on his face disappeared, replaced with something dark. With his free hand he backhanded my cheek before grabbing a fistful of my hair roughly. "You know exactly what the hell I'm talking about." He forced my head back.

The taste of copper filled my mouth, blood. A whimper escaping my lips. I grabbed a hold of his arm that had a hold of my hair. "Taehyung doesn't know anything about you!" I exclaimed, my nails digging into the exposed part of his wrist trying to get him to let go of me.

"Yeah right. Why else would he be sending a to watch me?" He asked. Leaning his face closer to mine, a look of revelation crossed his face. "No. You must Choi Nari aren't you? The old man told me about you. Though I must admit, you're not as scary as the stories describe." He jerked up on my hair, forcing me to stand, his hot breath on my face.

I tried to hold back the pain in my tender scalp, with every movement of his hand I could feel the follicles pulling free. I felt tears sting the corners of my eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about!" I exclaimed again.

"Well. If that's the case. I guess I could mark you up nice and good before you go back to your master." He ran the sharp point of the knife slowly down my cheek, but not enough to cut the skin. "I can feel you trembling. An I must say.. It's very.... exciting."

I could feel my heart pounding against my chest, it felt like I was gonna have a heart attack. What was I going to do? "I won't say anything to anyone. Just please, let me go."

He clicked his tongue. "Tsk tsk tsk. Apparently you've never seen the countless movies and shows that have done this exact thing." 

If that was the case. Then no matter what I do or say he was going to kill me. I had absolutely nothing to lose if

Please log in to read the full chapter