Ch. 66

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you don't need me to go inside with you?" Seokjin asked, his hands resting on the steering wheel, his face turned towards me.

I chewed on my bottom lip, staring up at the apartment building. "Yeah. I'm sure, I shouldn't take long." I answered, looking back at him. Taehyung had boosted my security since the night of the fire, now I was barely able to leave the hotel room without either Jimin or Seokjin tailing after me.

"If Tae-"

"Taehyung won't find out unless you open your mouth. I don't wanna have to make sure you stay quiet." I interrupted, giving him a warning. 

Seokjin narrowed his eyes at me. "You don't tell Taehyung a lot of things do you?" He asked.

I tipped my head back, staring up at the roof of the car. "No no no. Not having this conversation right now. If you're still thinking about it later on then we'll talk about it." I answered. "Now. I'm getting out of the car, I'm not going to have to worry about you calling one of them am I?" I asked, my hand gripping the handle about to get out.

"I won't say anything. Sorry." He held up his hands. "Just be careful. Please." He said with a sigh.

I felt bad for not explaining further, that I had spent the last two days and countless hours in my hotel room trying to track this person down. "I will." I gave him a smile before opening the door and getting out, closing it behind me. I stared once more up at the apartment, taking a deep breath, letting it out slowly as I walked up to the front door. 

 

I knocked on the door, suddenly feeling a high level of anxiety now that I was here. After a few long moments the door opened. "Nari? What are you-"

I pushed him inside the door and walked inside after him, closing the door. I felt like I was finally able to breathe again. "Sorry. But the reason I'm here can't really be heard by everyone. Plus, this makes up for you just showing up at my dance studio." I told him.

Hoseok crossed his arms over his chest, staring down at me. "What's going on? You look like ." 

"Gee thanks. You look great too." I narrowed my eyes at him. "But. I need your help...."

Hoseok walked into his kitchen grabbing two glasses an a bottle of Soju, and walked back into the small dining room motioning for me to join him. He poured us both a glass before continuing. "What's going on?" He asked again.

I sat in one of the chairs. "Jungkook is in trouble." I said, staring at the clear glass i

Please log in to read the full chapter