Ch. 40

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

I followed Jimin inside the house, I had filled myself to the brim and felt like I was going to burst with how food I had eaten. "Wanna watch a movie?" Jimin asked, untying his shoes and taking them off.

"Sure. I'm gonna go take a quick shower first though if you don't mind, I'm still a little gross from sweating earlier." I replied.

"Ohhh so that's where the smell was coming from?  I didn't wanna say anything." Jimin joked, a wide tooth grin on his face.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him playfully. "Shut up. I'll be right back." I stepped out of my own shoes and ran up the stairs, taking two at a time to make it quicker. 

As I passed by Taehyung's office door I heard him call for me. "Nari. Get in here!" He sounded a little angry.

I stopped and turned towards the cracked open door. I held my hand out, pushing it the rest of the way open. "What's up?" I asked standing in the door way.

"Come in, close the door." He stared at me, his face expressionless. He sat back in his chair, smoothing his hand over his tie.

I stepped inside the room, closing the door behind me. I could feel my heart start to pick up. "What's going on?" I asked.

Taehyung pushed the chair backward, standing up, his eyes never leaving me as he rounded the desk to stand in front of it, inches from me, he crossed his arms over his chest. "So. I'm going to ask you something, and you better give me the correct answer." He stared at me, his eyes soulless pits. "Who was in the studio today?" He asked.

I nodded my head, feeling like I had a lump in my throat that I couldn't swallow. "A few delivery guys." I answered. "And Jimin stopped by." 

His eyes narrowed, he pushed off the desk. His frame towering over me. "Is that it? Or did anyone else show up?" He asked.

How did he? "I had an old friend that stopped by when he saw the sign outside." I admitted.

Taehyung nodded his head. "Oh just a friend?" He asked, a hint of mockery in his voice. He stepped forward, nearly stepping on my toes causing me to take a step back, Taehyung kept repeating this process until my back hit the door. "This friend. He wouldn't happen to be a cop would he?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

I

Please log in to read the full chapter