Ch. 45

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

I pushed myself out of Taehyungs arms. "How dare you come here." I said, my jaw muscles tightening.

He stared down at me, his brows knit together in confusion. "But-"

I pulled his jacket off of me and it back into his arms. Right now I'd rather have my body half exposed than to accept Taehyngs jacket. No matter how much I wanted to just wrap my arms around him and bury my face in his chest, the anger I felt out weighed it. His harsh words on repeat in my mind. "I have to work, please leave." I said flatly.

Underneath the red and white flashing lights, I could see him set his jaw, his eyes becoming narrow. "So that's how you want to play it? That's fine with me." He spat.

I decided to ignore him, turning on my heel and going about my business, stopping by the bar first to pick up one of the trays of drinks to distribute them to the people in the club. When I went back up to get refills the bartender stopped me before I could walk away. "Hey, Nari. You have someone in VIP room 3. Go up there quickly." 

I felt my stomach knot up like it usually did every time I've had to go there. "Do you know who it is by chance?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nope, I was told to tell you, no one gave me a name, does it really matter anyway? It's money. Now go." He waved his hand, dismissing me.

I curled my lip up, cursing at him under my breath. He was always so hateful for some reason, rolling my eyes and brushing it off, I made my way toward the room.

 

I knocked on the door before entering, keeping my eyes on the ground at first while I closed the door behind me. When I looked up, Taehyung stood in front of me, his hands in his suit pants pockets. He looked at me expressionless. "You said you were working so I paid to have you come up here for an two hours, that's when your shift ends right?" He asked.

I stared at him. "Why?" I paused trying to collect my thoughts. "You have no right to be here."  I finally said.

"Oh? Really? You think so? That's funny because the last time I checked, I owned this place." He replied, closing the distance between us since I wouldn't come any closer to him. 

I stepped to the side to get away from him. "That may be true, but you don't get to talk to me just because you want too." I said.

Please log in to read the full chapter