Ch. 37

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

I sat cris-cross on the wooden floor of the dance studio, my elbows resting on my knees as I studied myself in the mirror at my reflection. I could barely recognize myself anymore. I used to have dark circles under my eyes from overworking. But now they seemed different, darker maybe? More hollow? the mark on my face looked dark against my pale white skin.

I closed my eyes and dropped my head into my hands. I was thankful that everyone decided to give me some space so I could get used to the studio without people watching me. I was given the OK to go ahead and change anything I wanted about it.

"Hey. Nari?" The sudden sound of someone talking startled me. I turned to see Jungkook standing in the doorway. Hands behind his back.

I slowly stood up and walked over to him. Meeting him halfway. "What's up?" I asked.

"I just wanted to give you the birthday present I had picked out for you, I didn't tell anyone I was going too. It was kind of last minute." He rambled. "Close your eyes and hold out your hands."

I did as he said. A moment later something square, leather, and a little heavy was in my hands. "Go ahead an open them." He said.

I opened my eyes. A black leather box, with two locking clasps, with a handle in between. I ressed the two buttons to the locks with my thumbs at the same time. The lid popping open, revealing two beautiful, shiny guns, nestled in maroon silk. Two round things along with them. "They are Beretta 92FS. And those." He pointed. "Are silencers. I thought I could maybe teach you to shoot it properly." He explained.

"I. I don't know what to say. These had to be expensive." I replied, my fingers grazing over the cold steel. 

He shrugged a shoulder. "I have my ways. I wasn't sure what kind to get you. But when I saw those. I kind of pictured you with them. It was kind of hot." He joked. Giving me a wink. 

"I'll have to definitely take you up on those lessons though. I probably have awful aim." I replied, making a face. "Jaesuk said he stocked up the fridge. Wanna see what there is and eat something and watch some TV?" I asked.

"Sure. Why not. I can't stay too long though, I have to go back to the house. Taehyung has some things that need done."

I shut and locked the case back up. Gently setting it on the floor. "Go ahead and fi

Please log in to read the full chapter