Ch. 11

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook put a hand on either side of me, his hands gripping the rails. "I think I need your help." He whispered.

I starred up at him wide eyed. "Wh-what?" I stuttered. He wasn't serious, was he?

His face was so close I could feel his breath on my face. "I need your help." He repeated. "Taehyung has taken a like to you, an I think we can work together and take him down, together. I hate to admit it but I think you're the only way of doing it." The tone of his voice told me everything. He was serious. Dead serious.

"I-I don't know." I hated the way my voice shook. "He'll know, he'll see through it." 

The corner of Jungkook's mouth turned up in a smirk. "That's where you're wrong. Taehyung is blind when it comes to these things. Once you prove yourself and make it to the inner circle, he doesn't look twice at you, how do you think I've gotten this far? I've been here for over six months and he hasn't expected a thing. But I'm also getting no where, that's where you come in." He said.

I raised my brows. "What would I have to do?" I asked.

Jungkook raised a shoulder. "Nothing really. Just pretty much everything you are now, just anything he asks, just do it." He backed away from me a bit. "So. Do we have a deal?" He asked, holding out his hand.

I stood motionless for a few moments, weighing out my options. "What's in it for me?" I found myself asking curiously. My hand hovering next to his. "If this goes the way you're wanting it too. Then after everything is said and done, I-I won't get in trouble for anything. Will I?"

Jungkook shook his head. "No, absolutely not. An I'll make sure you stay safe." He answered matter-of-factly.

I slid my hand into his, giving it a firm shake. "Alright, then you have a deal. I'll do whatever is necessary." I replied.

He put his hands in his pockets. "Thank you, Nari. I appreciate your help... There's a meeting I have to attend with Taehyung this afternoon, I'll be leaving here in just a few, but I was told to give you this address and have you go pick up the product. Then bring it to the second address. Then, you're free to do whatever you want from there." He explained.

I gave him a nod. "Okay, I'll go ahead and get it done now." I put the folded up paper in my back pocket.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                             

I stood outside the door to the entrance of the warehouse building the first address told me too go.  I rubbed my hands together nervously. "You got this Nari. Just walk in there, act like you know what you're doing. Don't show your nerves." I said aloud to pump myself up. I let out one last shaky breath before bringing my hand up to knock on the door.

Nearly jumping when the door swung open, a man stood in the open doorway, leaning o

Please log in to read the full chapter