Ch. 2

Sinners
Please log in to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG

Sinking down into the plushy leather computer chair, I scooted forward grabbing ahold of the mouse so the monitor came to life, lighting up the usually dimmed room, resting my fingers on the keyboard I quickly typed in the password and hit enter, a screen full of different camera feeds came on display, my eyes scanned over each one before resting at the bottom right corner, where a certain girl caught my attention. Ms. Choi, she hadn't told me her name, then again, I didn't really need it, I could an I had got all of it in a snap of the fingers. I moved the cursor to the video an enlarged it.

I reached for the pack of cigarettes that lay on the desk, pulled one from the pack, put it in my mouth and lit the end of it, taking a long draw before settling back in the chair and blowing out the smoke. I studied the woman in the frame, wondering what she was thinking about as she paced back and forth through the room. My eyes following until she had finally wore herself out and sat against the wall, her knees hugged to her chest.

A knock on the door tore my attention away from the computer. "What is it?" I called, blowing out the last bit of smoke before putting it out in the crystal ashtray an spun the chair to look at him.

Jungkook walked threw the door. A new employee of mine if that's what you'd like to call them, he's proven himself quite well, gaining my attention so I gave him a shot at doing a bit more for me. "I was going to let you know that I took the girl to her room, but I see you already found out yourself." He said with a smile on his face. 

"Mm." I replied. "I didn't think Choi's daughter would have looked like that, if I had I probably would have had him give her to me sooner." I snickered.

Jungkook nodded his head and took a seat in one of the extra chairs. "Chulsoo is causing problems again, I figured you'd like to go take care of it in person."

I annoyingly rubbed my temples feeling an oncoming headache approaching. "When will he learn? He already owes me $1,200 for the last batch I'd given him. I'm tired of getting my money late." I said, feeling the aggravation building up. "Come on. Let's go take care of it." I turned the monitor off and stomped out of the room. "Jungkook. You stay and watch over that girl, make sure nothing happens, I don't want to come home and find her missing..." 

"Yes sir." Jungkook replied, staying behind for a few moments before walking behind me. "Should I have some food made for her?"

"That's a good idea. Make sure to put a little something something in it, she seems a little too tense and nervous right now." I answered, leaving Jungkook to go handle business.

JUNGKOOK

Once I had heard the door close, signaling that Taehyung had left, I finally let out a breath I wasn't aware I had been holding. I'd been undercover for the last six months. Trying to get where I am now. But even so, everytime I was around that man, my blood ran cold. He was utterly terrifying. I made my way to the kitchen where the house's chef was usually sitting at the kitchen table waiting for some kind of demand from Taehyung, which was something that happened fairly often. The man looked up from his book at looked at me. "Been kind of a slow night." He remarked.

I walked over to the marble counter and leaned against it. Crossing my arms over my chest. "Well, I've got something to liven you up. Taehyung wants me to send food up to the girl." I replied, reluctant to tell him to drug her, but if I didn't and Taehyung would find out, there's no telling what he'd do. His temper was notorious for being very thin. One of the first times I'd seen the man he was "handling business" which was really him just breaking pe

Please log in to read the full chapter