Kyungsoo (Then I love you too) Part 1

Imagines of EXO

Dedicated to "Lubaba Unnie" 

This story is based on a true love story. Ok

                          Then I love you too

Maybe three or four days more and after that they are gonna be admitted into college. Their school life is gonna be end. 

Do Kyungsoo maybe was shy yet he was known to all for his acting skills and singing in his school. He had a huge crush on Lubaba. But never managed to confess her. He had a lack of confidence. He should know that any girl would say yes to him if he just sang for her. 

And Labiba was self confidence girl. She knew that she had bright future ahead and she didn't want to kill her dreams. She got so many offers of dating from so many people but she never said yes to anyone. 

This thing was responsible for Kyungsoo's low confidence. Obviously he didn't know that she was waiting for the right person to whom she can say yes. 

"You are gonna die " Kyungsoo's friends joked. 

"I don't care" 
Kyungsoo was tired of all those jokes. His friends always made fun of him about not confessing his feelings to Lubaba instead of encouraging him.

"You should go and confess to her Kyungsoo. After just three or four days we all are gonna be separated. You know that right?" Suho told him. 

"Yes as we all have different choices and have to admit in different colleges for that" Chanyeol spoke up. 

"You should go man. We are here to cheer you up" Chen said taking a bite from his burger. 

"I think you guys are right. I should tell her" Kyungsoo seemed too nervous. 

"Yes but don't do anything stupid like previous time" Sehun laughed. 

"What had you done Soo? You guys didn't tell me. I don't know about this." Kai said. 

"Forget it Kai" Kyungsoo stood from his seat. 

They were in their drama hall of their school practicing for their performance. The boys took a short break after all jumping and dancing. Some were eating and all of them were advising Kyungsoo that what he should do now. 

They tried to help Kyungsoo many times but it never worked. And then Kyungsoo decided he doesn't need anyone's help. If he can go tell Lubaba about his feeling by himself then ok otherwise let it be. He won't mind living like this. Still he really likes her. So he has to tell her. 

Kyungsoo went to the washroom. Before going to the drama hall he went to the piano classroom where Lubaba was. It was his everyday routine to look at her from the outside of her piano class. It's not like he couldn't see her in the class time. It's just Kyungsoo believed that Lubaba looks hundred times more beautiful while playing the piano. 

Well he got caught so many times for staring at her but still love allows you to do some ridiculous things, right? 

He was again staring at her then he felt like leaving. Suddenly he remembered that he doesn't have enough time to tell her about his feelings. From the first day of her school. It's three years now Kyungsoo having a crush on her and its getting more dangerous or sweeter he doesn't know. 

When he entered to the hall, Kai came running to him. 

"I am on your side" Kai said.

"For what?" Soo asked. 

"You said you are gonna propose Lubaba so they bet that you can't" 

"Ohh I think you shouldn't take any risk Kai" Soo said and the boys laughed. 

"Yah I am siding you but you" Kai pouted.

"Soo you should give it a try at least" Suho said. 

"Sure I am thinking about it but I am still nervous" Soo said. 

"Guys give Soo a group hug" 
Chen shouted and everyone stood up and run to Soo and gave him a tight group hug. 

"Yah let me go. I can't breathe" Soo complained but none moved. 

"No" All of them answered except Soo. 

Even Kyungsoo was complaining about it. He couldn't lie that he didn't need the hug. He badly needed it. He never felt this nervous even going for a exam. He felt like proposing Lubaba is gonna be the toughest exam he could ever attend. 

Well come back to Lubaba. It's not like Lubaba never noticed Kyungsoo surrounding around her but the thing is she never felt something special. She knew Kyungsoo as a sweet and gentleman like other's did. She talked to him so many times. She liked his music and even gave complement to him. Everything she did was normal for her that she would do for anyone. 

But for Kyungsoo gosh it was a daydream for him when Lubaba talked to him for the first time. She just asked him if he had extra pens or not and for him it was like she asking if he can't date her or not. Funny right? And literally he got a heart attack when she gave him a complement. Kyungsoo's friends said that time Lubaba had also a crush on Kyungsoo. But he said no. Because he could feel it. 

Suho even joked that 
"the smell of burning hearts are now coming from both sides" 

But Kyungsoo said no. He was happy that she gave complement to him. And hearing that she has a crush on him made his heartbeat stop. But all he said is a NO cause he knew that she was always kind hearted to everyone so she would just try to talk with everyone to be friendly. 

But right now the question is WHO IS GONNA WIN THE BET?

XOXO