Murder (Sehun) Part - 2

Imagines of EXO

I am sitting here for an hour. But none came to me. I looked at the paper piece again. 

 

A man wearing black suit came to me and sat down. He pushed the file he was holding towards me. 

 

"You are Sehun's lawyer?" I asked. Cause he doesn't look like one and most importantly I need to be careful. 

 

"Read the files if you don't believe." 

 

I took the file and it was about the case. The man across me bend over and put his hands on the table. 

 

"I am Luhan. Sehun's family lawyer. Though Sehun told me you are only person who can help  in this case still I have doubts." 

 

"What kind of doubts?" I don't like him. I am here to help but he's suspecting me. 

 

"You were the only person who knew what Sehun bought that day from the store. And the next day the woman was killed. Coincidence? I think not." He smirked. 

 

"Listen it's your wish to believe me or not but I did nothing. And I am here to only help Sehun." I stood up and yelled. 

 

"Ms Jaein, this is my work. I work like this. I can't do anything if you don't like my style. I can't help it." 

 

I listened to him and sat down. But he stood up. 

 

"Let's go from here. People already heard you so we should move to somewhere else." 

 

I nodded and followed him. We came to a cafe. We both sat at a corner. 

 

"Tell me in details what happened that night." 

 

"So you went to his house?" he asked and I nodded. 

 

____ 

 

"Your friend is coming or not?" Sehun asked me.

 

"Yes she is coming.. And there she is." I pointed at the girl who came running to us. 

 

"Aren't you the guy who punched Azel's boyfriend?" Monica asked. 

 

"Yes." 

 

"Cool but you shouldn't have." She looked at Sehun in wonder. 

 

"Anyways Monica I am going with him." I pulled Monica to my side and whispered. She looked at Sehun and winked at me. 

 

"Can I come with you two? I will leave soon as soon as my car arrives." She pouted. 

 

I looked at Sehun and he shrugged. If he doesn't have any problem then ok. 

 

We three went to his apartment. It was big. 

 

"Ladies wanna have a drink?" he asked. 

 

"Me." I raised my hand. Monica was looking around. She only smiled and shook her head. 

 

Sehun went in and came with one glass in his hand. 

 

"You?" I asked when he handed me the glass. 

 

"I don't drink." he said. 

 

After some time Monica left. 

 

"So you aren't leaving any soon?" He asked as he came closer. 

 

"Should I?" I covered my mouth. I drank a lot now I am feeling dizzy. 

 

"Yes you should." He chuckled and stood up. He reached out his hand and pulled me up. 

 

I could hardly balance myself. When he pulled me up my head hit his chest. 

 

"Ouch.." I made a sound and he moved away and hold my head between his hands. 

 

"Jaein, you are such a trouble." He cupped my face and smiled. 

 

I stared at him and tiptoed. I was about to connect my lips with him when he moved backwards and let go my face. 

 

I stepped forward and pulled him close by his collar. He tried to push me but I left no choices for him rather than kissing me. I closed my eyes and this time successfully I connected my lips with him. 

 

____

 

"And you left with Monica? Nothing happened?" Luhan asked as I stopped talking. 

 

"Yes. We both went to his house and he offered drinks. I had a glass but soon we both left." 

 

"Nothing seems strange. Anyways I will find out the truth soon." He played with the pen in his hand. 

 

I bite my lower lip looking down. I skipped the part after Monica left. It was personal and I am sure it doesn't have anything to do with the case so I didn't tell him. 

 

"Anyways Ms Jaein, I am leaving for now. I will meet you soon and don't go to meet Sehun alone. Be careful."

 

He smiled and left. 

 

I signed in relief. I didn't hide anytime serious so why I was feeling suffocated. 

 

____

 

I was working in the store and suddenly the door opened and I saw Luhan. 

 

"Hii." he said. 

 

"You didn't inform me you are coming here."

 

"So you could hide the evidence or erase them?" 

 

"I told you I.." I couldn't finish my sentence he started laughing. 

 

"Jaein I just want to show you something. So I came here. You need to come with me." 

 

"But I am working." 

 

Luhan talked to the owner and took me to Sehun's apartment. 

 

"Jaein, you know what police investigated this place again. And they found a gold earing. Azel wasn't wearing anything. Don't you think you forgot to tell me something?" he came closer and held a picture in front of my eyes. 

 

"Luhan I don't wear gold earing." 

 

"So you are telling me there was another girl after you left? I talked to the security. They said none came after you left alone."

 

I gulped. 

 

"Funny thing is they said you left alone! But didn't you say you and Monica left together?" he yelled and I moved backwards. 

 

"I can explain. It's true I didn't leave with Monica. I was with Sehun that night." 

 

"And?" 

 

"And what? I did nothing I said." I cried out. 

 

"Call your friend Monica. Tell her to meet you somewhere you two usually meet." 

 

I nodded. 

 

We left the apartment. In car he showed me the footage of Sehun's apartment security. It's true after I left no girls go there. Just the day Azel died, she came to Sehun's house. The footage wasn't clear but she was tensed I could sense. She came alone and Sehun was there from before. 

 

"Jaein, there is also a funny thing you want to know?" Luhan started driving faster. 

 

"What?" 

 

"Sehun really killed Azel." 

 

.....

 

To be continued.