El Dorado

Imagines of EXO

A/N

Well this story is connected with the previous one "My Black Pearl" so if you are really gonna read this, let me help you with the summary of that story. His girlfriend Lara was gone from his life. Sehun was left alone with injuries.

Before we start I want you to know about EL DORADO... many of us actually don't know what it is. I actually didn't know. El Dorado means the city of gold. From a poem "El Dorado" I came to know about the whole story and this story is actually based on that. We all know Exo always has so deep meaningful lyrics. They said they will find the El Dorado. In poem there was a knight who was searching a city of gold. And finally he met a shadow that lead him to the city.

So let's start then. Now you already can feel it.

FINDING THE EL DORADO

 


When I opened my eyes first I saw Kyungsoo who was beside me.


"Guys comeeee.. Sehun wakes up"

Everyone gathered before my bed with big smiles on their face. My head was spinning. I placed my hand on my head and there was a bandage. Wait what happened to me!

"Don't worry Sehun. You are totally ok now" Baekhyun came and sat beside Kyungsoo.

"What happened to me?" I asked as I couldn't remember a thing from last night. Do I lost my memory? Then how am I supposed to remember them. Or I just couldn't remember a particular part of my life.

"Nothing bro. When I got out I saw you are struggling to stand up. I helped you. Maybe some were after you maybe they liked your body" Kai chuckled and Kyungsoo elbowed him.

"Ouch hyung that hurts" Kai started laughing.

"Don't think too much Sehun. Everything is ok" Suho gave me a wram hug and I smiled.

Maybe they are right I am over thinking. I tried to be normal again as I was before.

Time passes but I am feeling the same. I am feeling so lonely.I feel someone forcefully erased a particular memory from my life. All of my friends are with me but it doesn't feel the same. I feel so empty. Something is missing or someone is missing from my life? I need to figure it out...

I HAD THE SAME DREAM AGAIN
I WAS AT AN ENDLESS DESERT
THERE IS A DAZZLING CITY
BUT IT ALWAYS VANISHES BEFORE I GET THERE ❣

I am breathing heavily. I stopped after running so far. My legs are hurting. I fall down and looked around. None is here except her. I already came so far following her. But something is still attracting me to get close of her. I stood up and again started running.

"Tell me who are you?"

She didn't reply. She kept running. She was wearing a black dress. The dress covered her all body. All I could see is her long untied hair.

She stopped. Finally. She pointed infornt of me. I saw a city just in front of us. There were so many houses but one of them was gold colored. This city seemed like a painting. The artist coloured the one house in gold and forgot to color others.

I started walking towards the city but she wasn't moving. I looked at her.

"From now this journey is yours" She said. And her voice is awkwardly matches with someone I know. Someone who is really special to me but I can't remember who! My head started spinning. I tried to touch her but she vanishes with the wind blowing softly. I looked around me but the city was there but no person.

I’M GOING TOWARD
THE PLACE I HAVE TO GO
I CAN’T CONFIRM ANYTHING
I CAN’T PROMISE ANYTHING BUT

Heavily breathing when I wake up. My legs are still hurting. Did I really dream or it was real?

"Sehun, Sehun??" Chanyeol voice brought me in realization that I was really dreaming.

"Yes" I asked looking at his direction. Right now we are in class. When I fall asleep I don't know. Last night I couldn't sleep.

Dream. Yes I am having a same dream. But each night it got more mysterious. I kept dreaming about an endless desert, sands and I am running there alone more like I am trying to find someone. And it's the first time I saw someone. She lead the way and vanished like wind saying that now I have to start my journey. Ugh my head hurts.

"Sehun? Did you like listen what I said?" Chanyeol tapped my shoulder and looking at me with his big eyes.

"Hmm what?" I mumbled.

"You didn't listen.." His put a disappointed reaction on his face.

"Hmm sorry.. I was just... No listen by any chance you know is there any city with golden colored house?" I just spoke up.

No response he was just looking at me with confusion.

"Forget it. I can find out. I need to find out" I mumbled taking my jacket with me, I left the class. Our teacher called my name but I don't have any time to waste.

❣ FIND THE EL DORADO
I’M LEAVING RIGHT NOW
THE BIGGER THE ADVENTURE
THE MORE DANGER THAT FOLLOWS ❣

It's really cold outside. I came out making a big deal but I don't really where to go. I closed my eyes. My head is still hurting. Why am I being like this. Normal people also dream so why do I need to figure it out. Something pulling me as if someone needs me badly.

"Need help" A voice scared me. I turned back.

I saw a boy of middle height standing far away from me. I can't see his face clearly. I went closer. His eyes are way too attractive. I mean you can lost in his eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Luhan, I can't believe I am here to help you" He smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"You want to know what is your destination?"

"I want to but who are you?"

"Follow me"

I didn't say more, started following him. We reached the last stop of city. I can't believe I walked this much. I am surely not ok but Luhan seems ok.

"Can you just tell me.." I was cut off. He gestured at me to stop.

"Can you stop your breathing for one minute?"

"Hmm? What? Why?" I don't know what to do?

"Well you can. So please close your eyes and do it. When you will open your eyes, you will be one step closer to your destination"

"Bull"

"Ok then I am living"

"Wait no. I am doing it" I grabbed his hand to stop him and his hand is awkardly cold. I immediately let it go.

He looked at me and his eyes started glowing.

"Do it faster" Luhan mumbled.

I do whatever he said. When I open my eyes everything I dreamt started to appear in my mind. And finally I noticed its the same endless desert. So am I already reached my destination!

INTO THE LIGHT THAT SPREADS OUT BEFORE US
TOWARD THE FUTURE THAT NO ONE KNOWS OF
THIS WALK WILL BE A LEGEND IN THE DAYS TO COME,
THE EL DORADO

To be honest I lost my all strength to walk. I could hardly stand up. As I looked around there was nothing. No sign of anything. I fall on the sand. I started hitting my head with my own hands as I can't remember or recall anything.

At that time the wind blows. And sands covered the front view. I closed my eyes and slowly opened them and I saw that girl from my dream just standing right in front of me.

All of a sudden I am felling well. She was the same. She had covered her face. A smile formed on my face to see her.

I went near her and she stepped backwards then started running. I followed her. And finally we reached the place from where my journey starts.

"Now it's your way" Her voice really got me so dizzy.

She vanishes before I could even say anything. And then the wind started blowing again, this time not so gently.

EVEN IF WE’RE WALKING IN STORMS
ON SOME DAYS, IF WE’RE TOGETHER
I WON’T BE AFRAID,
OH EL DORADO-RADO ❣

I stepped in the city. This is my destination and I can't go back now. Even if the wind blows and everything goes against me.

I started walking. From the outside this city seems so normal and that gold colored house was in the middle. But I lost my way. I kept walking and suddenly I felt something is pulling me.

I started running towards it and I was shocked to see that house. I hesitated before stepping in. The door slammed after I got in.

Everything looked so simple about this house except a painting.

The painting is really beautiful. How can an artist draw someone this beautifully. I wish the girl from painting really exists. But wait there is something written there.

[Sorry there should be a photo of Lauren but I couldn't add a picture. You can check it out on my wattpad acc @oohsoosadia ] 

 

"Lauren Paul, 1774-1793. She died at the age of nineteen" I mumbled.

LET’S LOOK FOR PARADISE
SAIL SAIL SAIL, GOTTA GOTTA GO GO
GOTTA FIND THE EL DORADO, EL DORADO-DO
SAIL SAIL SAIL, GOTTA GOTTA GO GO
GOTTA FIND THE EL DORADO, EL DORADO ❣

"Finally you came here looking for me" A voice came from behind..

And what I saw made me fall. This can't be true. Lauren... is standing before me...

She came near me and helped me to stand up. Her eyes were watery. She was looking at me like she was just waiting for me.

Before I could ask anything she hugged me tightly. I am feeling the part I lost is she. Somehow she managed to control her tears and let me go.

I HEAR THE QUIET SOUND OF THE WIND
WHERE DID IT BLOW FROM?
A GOLDEN SONG
I CLOSE MY EYES
AND IT GETS A LITTLE CLEARER
I CAN VAGUELY SEE THAT PLACE

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"Aren't you here for to find the El Dorado?"

"What's that? You are Lauren?" I moved an inch away from her.

"Your destination is me. I am Lauren Paul who is waiting here for you years after years" She was about to touch me but I moved away.

My head is spinning. What's happening? Why was I getting those dreams and who's she and how can a person be living after dead.

"Who said I am dead? I am standing before you. Oh that picture it was drawn before I born. My grandfather was an artist and some said that my grandma looked alike me. And my parents gave me her name." She sighed.

"You live here alone? I mean there is no person expect a girl who helped me to get here."

"Yes. Maybe she was my grandma. She wants me to get out of here too. And yes you are the first person to get here. I am sure there was any superpower to help you out"

Oh yes I remember Luhan. Something was wrong with him.

"Why am I here?"

"For me. It's not me who call you. Fate wants you to help you"

"Help you how?"

THOUGH WE DON’T KNOW THE END
THOUGH WE CAN’T GO BACK

FIND THE EL DORADO
WHEN THAT PLACE CALLS OUT TO ME
I WON’T STAY FROZEN
IN THE SAME SPOT

"I am trapped here. In this picture, a forbidden world. My grandfather went to find the El Dorado but he didn't choose the right place and couldn't back home. This picture was the only hint to find the El Dorado and after my father born my grandma died and left this picture. My father said if any girl born in our family she will be trapped here and until someone help her out, she can't be out of this trap. So that's why you are here"

"So how am I supposed to help you?"

"Only you can get me out of this picture. I don't know how you came here. I think the way you came here is the way to get me out of here"

"Ok. Hold my hands" I tightly hold her hands and closed my eyes.

INTO THE LIGHT THAT SPREADS OUT BEFORE US
TOWARD THE FUTURE THAT NO ONE KNOWS OF
THIS WALK WILL BE A LEGEND IN THE
DAYS TO COME, THE EL DORADO
EVEN IF WE’RE WALKING IN STORMS
ON SOME DAYS, IF WE’RE TOGETHER
I WON’T BE AFRAID, OH EL DORADO-RADO ❣

When I opened my eyes I saw we both got there from where I left for my destination. Where is Luhan? He said he will be here until I come back!

My head started spinning again. I will fall down any soon. Lauren got a hold on me. She looked at me and pulled me closer.

"You can't give up. You need to find the El Dorado" She said before pulling me into a kiss.

EVEN IF THE HIGH WAVE OF SAND
COMES CRASHING DOWN
WE’LL FACE IT AGAIN, IN THE END EL DORADO
SAIL SAIL SAIL, GOTTA GOTTA GO GO
GOTTA FIND THE EL DORADO, EL DORADO ❣

When I opened my eyes I saw I was one my bed. I got a blurry memory of what happened last night. Ohh hell no Sehun! What have I done. I looked everywhere to find her but there was no single sign of her! Where is she? So all that happened with me is a dream? No it can't be. I am going insane.

My phone suddenly started ringing.

"Hello" It's her voice.

"Hello, Lauren where are you? Listen I can explain whatever just happened last night."

"It's ok. You don't need to. Aren't you surprised how I got a phone and your number and how I knew your address?"

I didn't think about this. How come I don't think about this!

"Yes I am"

"Then let's go and find the Eo Dorado together. You will get all your answers" She cut the call.

I got out from my house and saw her standing beside an old house. I went near her and to my shock she kissed me.

"What was that for?" I immediately broke the kiss.

"I like your embarrassing face that's why" She giggled.

I rolled my eyes. I pushed her and pinned her both hands against that old house's wall. I looked directly at her eyes. She was shocked at my sudden action but before she could say anything, I kissed her. This time it was rough.

"And I like your shocking face." I broke the kiss and stepped backwards.

"Yaah Sehun" She was mad at me but I was laughing.

"Let's find the El Dorado for now. And after that I will" She was cut off when I placed my finger on her lips.

"You can't do anything. I am not unaware from now on." I smirked.

NOW WE’RE HERE
COUNTLESS TIMES HAVE PASSED US BY
I’M EVEN MORE EXCITED
FOR THE DAYS TO COME
THOSE WHO BELIEVED IN ME WERE RIGHT
I WILL PROVE THAT

SAIL SAIL SAIL, GOTTA GOTTA GO GO
GOTTA FIND THE EL DORADO, EL DORADO❣

THE END

 

Well Exo left this song here. None knows if they find the El Dorado or not. So I leaving this story here...

 

Enjoy reading. ♡