Sehun (Be Mine) Part 1

Imagines of EXO

Dedicated to *Ohanaseh*

Sehun and Mahnaz were best friends for a long time. Their bond was really strong. They believed that none can break it. But what if Sehun's feelings for Mahnaz suddenly started to change. What if he couldn't think her as a best friend no more. 

Well everything is dependant on Fate. So let's see what happened. 

                                     Be Mine 

Sehun was early for the class. Last night he didn't sleep even for a minute. He decided that he won't come for the class. But his best friend Mahnaz said it's an emergency. So yes he had to come and now he is sleeping in the class. But the matter is where the hell Miss emergency is now? 

Sehun couldn't sleep. Her absence was making him worried. He dialed her number. 

"Yah where the hell are you?" 

"Just give me more five minutes. I am ready" 

"Ohh you mean more thirty minutes" 

"No, see Sehun I am not the one who always comes late" 

"Yes blah blah blah" 

"You are dead Oh Sehun. You are going to be dead. And don't blame me then" 

"Yes sure after my death my ghost won't blame you. Oh and btw your five minutes are gone" 

"You cheater" 

"Blah blah" 

He ended the call. 

This is them. They would always fight or tease each other or blame each other. Never showed love for each other. Never means never. Even if Mahnaz ever got into serious problem you will find out that Sehun is making an another troll again. 

Once Sehun forgot to bring his assignment with him. So he took another girl's assignment. Yes it wasn't a big deal for him. No girl can't say NO to him. All he had to do is smile while looking at her. Any girl would give her heart to him. But friends are born to make your life as sweet as hell. 

Mahnaz started shouting 
"Sehun you shouldn't use other's assignments. It's bad manner you know" Yes it was enough to have everyone's attention. 

"Sehun can you please go out of the class or should I take you with me to the Principal" 

"No mam going" Sehun gave that I will kill you look to Mahnaz while going and Mahnaz just gave him ok let's see look. 

So maybe now you understand how strong their friendship was. They create everyday more love for each other. Lol. 

But a smile form immediately when he was recalling their old times. And at that time Mahnaz came. 

She hurriedly sat on the bench in front of Sehun. Sehun wasn't shocked at all. Who would be if your best friend always act like this. 

"Yes now can you kindly tell me what's the emergency?"

"I came here before your given thirty minutes. I won" 

Uffo seriously she was just testing this poor boy's patience. 

"Ok whatever. Tell me why did you call me" 

"I like someone" 

Sehun was too happy to hear that. Yes that's how he should act right? He should be happy for his bestie. But something was wrong. He was surely smiling but he didn't feel ok. 

"Who's that unlucky guy?" 

"I don't know him. I met him maybe a month ago"

"And you are telling me this now. I want divorce right now"

"Yah what divorce?? You are trapped Sehun. You can't go away from me" 

Sehun would never be this happy after hearing these words. But that day was different. He was feeling happy again to hear her. 

"We met a month ago. And I didn't have any plan to date him obviously. Well we just met then"

"Wait, what date? You are thinking to date him? Let me meet him first ok. If I approve then you can date him. You understand me?"

"Ok ok dude. I didn't say that. He offered me. I didn't say anything yet. I am nervous that's why I am saying all these things to you." 

"Ok now don't get started to say all the bull again that you have only me to trust and blah blah" Sehun chuckled. 

Yes Sehun was the only one Mahnaz can trust. She never hide anything from him. Her parents and siblings live abroad. She is here in Korea for her graduation. And from the first of school Sehun was the only guy offered her to become friends with. Mahnaz was very alone before she met Sehun. As she was transfer student none pay her any attention. And one day Sehun sat beside her asking if she wants to be his friend or not. She said yes and now they are today. 

Why Sehun asked her at the first place. None knows. There was a time when Mahnaz was ignored by everyone but now there is none who doesn't know her because of Sehun. Sehun got that look to rule and also have that manner to help everyone. That's why he was everyone's favorite and famous among the girls. 

Girls yes other girls don't like the fact that a guy like Sehun always hangs out with this foreigner. 

Sehun doesn't pay any attention to those obviously. He chooses his best friend and he is mature. So he doesn't need any other's opinion. 

After their class they went to the canteen. Sehun spoke up. 

"I am mad at you that you didn't tell me about that guy before"

"Sehunah you want bubble tea?" 

"That won't work for now" 

"Aww this little boy. Ok I am going to order one for me then" 

"Yah you are so rude. Wait for me. I want one too" 

They bought two bubble tea and went to their usual place to chitchat after their classes. The library. 

"I am still mad...."

"At me I know. But can you just lower your sound. Miss librarian is again eyeing us" Mahnaz whispered. 

"Let her. I know she was just checking me out" 

"Yah you idiot." Her voice got too loud that the other students now are eyeing them. Sehun raised his both hands and shake them as a gesture that it wasn't his fall. 

Mahnaz bow down her head and apologized. Again sat on her seat. 

"Okay look, I didn't tell you cause I thought I would never fall for him" 

"But now you like him?" 

"Yes" 

"Yes" this word Sehun heard so many times and from the same person who is just seating in front of him. He never felt sad upon hearing this. But suddenly he felt he couldn't breathe. He left the library without saying anything. Mahnaz followed him and shouted his name countless time but he didn't stop. 

                                        THE END 

XOXO