Kiss (Xiumin)

Imagines of EXO

From where to start and what to wear! I sat down sighing. It has been two hours last we talked and since then I am trying to figure out what should I wear. 

 

A party in Kim's family. That's going to be something really fancy. I bite my lip and start to think how do I cancel the program. 

 

My phone rang and I cursed mentally. 

 

"Sabu baby are you ready?" I heard excitement in Xiumin's voice. Why he suddenly wants me to go his family party. There would be his family relatives and friends. What would I do there?

 

"Not really. Listen Xiu I think..." 

 

"No you have to come. Just wear whatever you want." 

 

I sighed nodding. I can't argue with him. Well it's better that he isn't in front of me otherwise he would be doing ayego to induce me. 

 

I opened my closest and took out the red dress that I bought a week ago. I wanted to wear this on his birthday. Anyways I went to get ready. I applied a thin layer of eye liner and nothing. 

 

"Everything will be fine." I convinced myself standing before the mirror. I took my purse and left my apartment. 

 

Xiumin said he would come to pick me up. So I waited outside and five or a few minutes more later I saw a car coming to my way. That's not his car. But the car just stopped in front of me. 

 

The window slide down and I saw Xiumin in drivers seat. He smiled to see me. I was shocked to see him as I wasn't expecting this. I went near the car. This is totally a new car. 

 

"A new car!!!" I couldn't help but yelling. 

 

"Come on get in." He chuckled. He opened the door for me and I got in. 

 

"You look just perfectly beautiful tonight." He commented as he started the engine. 

 

I looked down playing with my own fingers. He noticed it and suddenly took my hand in his free hand and flashed a smile to me. 

 

"Don't be nervous." He stated and I nodded. 

 

"Why did you take out this new car." 

 

"For you." He said not looking at me. He was looking at the road. 

 

"But why suddenly!" I was stunned when he stopped the car and his lips crashed into mine. 

 

That was so sudden but I couldn't stop him. Again I couldn't even give in. He parted the kiss. 

 

"Suddenly? There's no such a word in love. Did you ever feel you fall for me so suddenly?" He asked. 

 

"Are you feeling this kiss was so sudden?" 

 

"Yes." I mumbled and he started laughing. 

 

"Leave it then." He said and again started driving. 

 

"Anyways Xiu why are you taking me to your family party?" 

 

"Sabika you are asking too much questions!" 

 

"Hmmm." I mumbled too myself. Yes maybe I am asking too much questions. I shut my mouth and remained silent the rest of the time. 

 

The car stopped before a mansion. This is freaking beautiful. 

 

"Hey come out." I didn't even notice that Xiumin got off and already standing out spreading his hand in front of me. I hold his hand and get off the car. 

 

I took a deep breath before entering the mansion. Xiumin time to time looked at me and squeezed my hand telling me everything is fine. 

 

"Wait here." Xiumin made me sat at a corner and left. 

 

I looked around. Not exactly so many people. Obviously only close friends and relatives were invited. I didn't know anyone and a girl came walking to my way. 

 

"You are?" She was smiling so beautifully. 

 

"Sab.." I couldn't finish when Xiumin Intrupped us. 

 

"She is with me." He came in and stated. The girl smiled and winked at him. 

 

"Whay was that?" I asked Xiumin when the girl left. I was confused with what just happened.

 

"Come with me." He hold my hand and dragged me to the center. He gestured at a boy and that boy threw amic to our direction and Xiumin caught it. 

 

"Mom and dad." Xiumin looked at me and again turned to look at two certain persons and I think they are his parents.

 

"You always ask me if I have any plans to get married or not. Well yes I have and she is the one who made me to have any kind of plan to marry." He chuckled and looked at me. I was really dumbfounded. He took me here for this. Is he proposing me in front of his whole family. 

 

"So what do you think dad? Is she perfect or gorgeous?" He asked and everyone laughed. His father came to us and patted his shoulder. 

 

"She is both and we are happy for you son." His dad smiled looking at me and I bowed. His mother also came to us and took me in a hug. I felt I am already belong to his family. Everyone here is welcoming. 

 

After everyone greeted us we both were left alone. He took my hand and looked at me. 

 

"Let's go." 

 

"Where?" I asked. 

 

Xiumin smiled and shook his head. 

 

"Surprise." He came closer to me and whispered. 

 

He dragged me to staircase. Stairs were decorated with fairy lights. He leaded the way and I followed him from behind.

 

He turned around suddenly and gestured at me to stop. 

 

"From here let me hold your hand and take you to my world." He bend over and spread his hand. I giggled giving my hand to him. 

 

"Now close your eyes love" He said and I did.

 

We walked for a few minutes. I trippen so many times but he hold my hand tightly everytime and didn't let me fall.

 

"Now open your eyes." 

 

I looked around in awe. 

 

"This is so beautiful." I walked forward and spread my both hands inhaling the night's fresh air.

 

"Yes it is." Xiumin back hugged me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

 

From there I could see the whole city under the moonlight. I looked up and saw the stars brightly upon us. I turned my body and he looked at me confused. 

 

I tiptoed and reached his eye level. I cupped his face.

 

"I love you." I mumbled. He smiled.

 

"I love you too." He mumbled and leaned in. He connected our lips. 

 

He wrapped his hands around my waist and lifted me up until my feet aren't touching the ground. I wrapped my hands around his neck. With our connected lips, under of thousand stars and a lonely moon I was feeling I am floating in feels. 

 

I don't want to end this moment. Tonight is the best night of my life. He parted the kiss only for connecting our lips again.. 

 

The taste of his kisses are going to make me crave for them everyday that's all I knew that moment. 

 

 

 

Happy Kiss Day :')