Baekhyun (For you) Part 1

Imagines of EXO

Dedicated to "Shimu Unnie"

                                     For You

Shimu was his favorite name. He was used to this name. Whenever whoever mention this name a smile will always form on his face. He loves his baby girl a lot. And today is his baby girl's birthday and he wanted to make today be very special for both of them. 

Baekhyun was the simple guy. He never thought he would ever ended up with a girl like Shimu. Honestly she is a pain to the head. But love changes everything. Even this nerd boy would cut of his head for his girlfriend if ever she become a pain to his head. Their starting wasn't that good. But it's miracle that they are together for two years now. It's Shimu's 19th birthday and Baekhyun tried his best to make her feel the luckiest girl.

It's Baekhyun's duty or routine don't know but he always calls his girlfriend to wake her up. 

Shimu pick the phone as she heard the phone ringing. She knew it's her boyfriend so she smiles and said
"Good morning jagi"

"Good morning jagi. Happ"
Baekhyun slapped himself for his stupidity. He was just going to wish her ohh God. 

"Hmm good morning" She hums. 

Baekhyun chuckled hearing her humming. Baekhyun would love every little and simple thing about her. 

"What's my jagi doing?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Playing basketball in my bed. Yah idiot you just wake me up and now asking me what am I doing!!! Unbelievable" 

"Ohh sorry baby. Btw who calls her boyfriend an idiot?" Baekhyun loves how she complains about every little things. 

"Don't say sorry now. And I just woke up now don't fight Byun Baekhyun."

"Okay baby so what's today? Maybe something special I think but I can't remember"

"Hmm today?" She thinks for a moment then replies "Nothing. Today is just Friday like another Fridays are" 

"You sure?" 
How the hell can a person forget her own birthday. Don't tell me Shimu you just forget your birthday or you are just playing with me. Baekhyun mind started to think so many. He even doubted himself that is he sure that its today her birthday or not. But nah it's today he is sure. 

"Ahh yes. Why oppa?" 

"Okay then take a shower and be ready. Am coming to pick you up. We are going to spend the whole day together. You said today isn't special so let's make it special so that next year you won't say this" 

"Sure sure oppa. Just give me thirty minutes" 
Shimu stand up from her bed like a robot and her sleep just vanishes in a second. She started jumping happily. Maybe Baekhyun heard her jumping on her bed and giggling so that he couldn't help laughing. 

"Jagi why are you laughing?" Shimu asked as she managed to stay still after her countless jump. It's already their 2 years dating but she would always react like this. 

"Nothing just don't break your damn bed over excitement" Baekhyun chuckled. He loved to a lot. It's in his blood. But still he is in shock that this girl forgot her own birthday! Silly ya she is.

"Who said I am excited? Huh ok I am going"

Baekhyun cut the call. He smiled to himself. He knew that his girl was soo excited and he sighed that its his fault. He can't give her the time she deserves. 

Baekhyun is studying medicine. So he was almost every time busy whenever Shimu asked him for a date. She understood the situation so she never would ask a lot from Baekhyun. Now when Baekhyun is offering her for a date, she just couldn't hide her excitements. 

Shimu didn't take too much time to make herself look perfect. She wore a dark red dress. She knew that her man likes this dress way too much. But it's funny that she always ended up choosing this dress whenever they go on a date. Maybe this is why Baekhyun never got a chance to complement about her other dresses.

On the other side Baekhyun is here in front of Shimu's home. He was holding dark red roses. Maybe this couple loved the color red. Then he started shouting his jagi's name to let her know that he is already here to take her with him.

Shimu's heartbeat stopped for a moment when she heard Baekhyun shouting her name but the next moment she found herself flying to go near her boyfriend. But her bad luck said hi to her. She tripped and fall on the floor. 

"Ouch"  That's all she managed to say. 

And Baekhyun was waiting outside. Now that he wanted badly to see Shimu so every second seems like a year. He stopped shouting. Cause he knows he shouted enough and if she heard him then she already would have been here with him. This thought makes him worry about her. 

He took out his phone and dialed Shimu's number. 

Ringing 

Ringing

None received the call.

Baekhyun called her again and again but still none received the call. Baekhyun knew that her jagi is crazy maybe stupid but he didn't know that she is more stupid than he thought. She forgot her phone in her room.

It's not that Shimu didn't hear her phone ringing. But she hurt her leg. Well she tried her best to get up but when she tried she again fall amd that time she added more pain to her leg. 

Baekhyun now is really worried. He wanted to make this date sweet but what's going on. Then he heard someone shouting his name in Pain? Wait it's Shimu's voice but why her voice trembling? 

Baekhyun run as fast as he can. When he entered he saw his girlfriend holding her leg and she smiled the moment when she saw him. 

Baekhyun went near her. 

                                      The End 

XOXO