Proposal (Kyungsoo)

Imagines of EXO

Hearing my phone ringing I opened my eyes. I received the call rubbing the sleep off my eyes. 

 

"Good morning Lisa." His voice always seem sweeter than usual in mornings. And he made my morning sweet. 

 

"Good morning Soo." I mumbled. 

 

"What are you doing dumbo?" He asked. 

 

"Just woke up." 

 

"Did I wake you up?" 

 

"Yes." I smirked. But it wasn't that noticeable. 

 

"Then I did a good job. Why were you sleeping till now!" 

 

Weird he never complained about my sleeping. What's wrong now! 

 

"Yaah Soo today is my day off so.." 

 

"Yes I wanted to hear that. Now get up and don't have breakfast. We will have breakfast together. Get ready and come to my home." 

 

"Your home now?" I looked at my table watch. It's early. 

 

"Yup." He cut the call. 

 

What's he up to now! When I started getting messages, I released today was the day. 8th February. I smiled to myself that even did I forget, he remembered it all. 

 

I got ready in 20 minutes and left my house. 

 

I knocked on his door but no one respond. I knocked again. Maybe he was in kitchen cooking for us. After a while someone else opened the door. 

 

"Baekhyun?" I was surprised to see him. 

 

"Come with me." He smiled at me and reached out his hand to hold mine. I smiled back. 

 

Baek dragged me to the upstairs and told me to go inside. I was again shocked to see Chanyeol. He smiled to see myself. He jumped off the bed and came towards me. Baek left us there. 

 

Chanyeol dragged to Kyungsoo's room. The room was dark. 

 

"Go in." He whispered and left me alone. 

 

"Don't be afraid." I heard Kai's laughing. What they were doing. Where was Soo? 

 

I stepped in and Kai patted the empty spot besides him. I sat down. 

 

"Nice to see you again. Sit here, don't go anywhere." He said and left. 

 

I waited there for maybe a couple of minutes. Then I heard the door opening. Someone came in but it wasn't Kyungsoo. Because he was tall. When he came closer, I realized it was Sehun. 

 

"Here eat this." He put down a tray and smiled. 

 

"Where is Soo? We were supposed to eat together." I pouted and Sehun started laughing. 

 

"Don't be so desperate. Eat this." Sehun also left then. 

 

I smiled to see the heart shaped sandwich. 

 

Just the time I finished eating someone knocked the door and I turned my head to look who was it. Not Kyungsoo. 

 

"Hey feeling bored?" Suho smiled. 

 

"No I am fine. Is Kyungsoo busy. He could just tell me. He didn't have to call me." I said in a sad tone. 

 

"Yaa right. But now that you are here then we should take advantage of this room theatre." 

 

I looked at Suho confused. He smiled and handed me the remote. 

 

"Turn the tv on." He whispered and stood up to leave. 

 

When I turned the tv on, Kyungsoo's face appeared on screen. I smiled to see him but I was mad at him. If he could do this then why can't he just meet with me face to face. 

 

"Hey." Soo smiled awkwardly to the screen and waved his hand. 

 

"Here you are getting 6 reasons to marry a handsome man like me." He smiled again. He off the selfie mode and started recording random things in his room. 

 

I was so lost watching the video that I didn't realize someone sat beside me. I turned my head and saw a smiling face. 

 

"Chen?" I smiled. 

 

"Just in case you end up crying." He smiled and handed a tissue box. I mumbled a thank you and he left. 

 

I turned my attention to the video. Soo started walking towards the garden. There was everyone standing. Ohh god he made them to come here just because of this video. 

 

"First is Suho hyung. Tell her that I am the perfect one for her." He focused on Suho. 

 

"Lisa, honestly this boy loves you soo much. I think now you guys should get this official." 

 

"Thanks hyung. Now Baek tell her." Now the focus on Baek. 

 

"Lisa, honestly don't marry him." I saw a hand hitting Baek's arm and Baek started laughing. Must be Kyungsoo's hand. 

 

"Yaah I was just kidding. Don't hit your hyung Kyungsoo. So Lisa just marry this desperate child." 

 

"Chanyeol now you tell her a reason." 

 

"Soo can cook. You should say yes." Chanyeol clapped his hands. I smiled to myself. 

 

"Chen now your turn." He went near Chen. 

 

"Lisa, your man is boring but still you should marry him so that we can get rid of him." And with that I heard everyone laughing. 

 

"Yaah Soo I am not finished yet." Chen complained but Soo took his camera away and focused on Sehun and Kai. 

 

"Maknae two now give her two sweet reasons." 

 

"Kyungsoo hyung is the best. If I was a girl then I would have dated him." Kai laughed. 

 

"That was weird. Anyways Sehun it's your turn." Soo stated. 

 

"Just tell him yes. So that we don't have to do this again." Sehun rolled his eyes and I heard Soo yelling Sehun's name. 

 

The screen light turned of. I thought the video was over. And actually I was crying without knowing. But the light got on suddenly. Someone taking the camera to Soo's practice room. He opened the door and there's Soo sitting with his piano. He was playing the piano. 

 

"Thank you Chanyeol." Soo said and took the camera from him. 

 

He rubbed the back of his neck smiling. 

 

"I think that was a failure but the thing is I just wanted you to know I am serious about us. I didn't want to take any chance. Though I knew it would be a failure still I begged them to do this for you." And he placed his hand on the screen covering it. And the video ended with a caption *Say yes.* 

 

The time video ended the light of this room. I looked around and saw none. But I heard piano playing. I wiped my tears and ran to Soo's practice room. 

 

I opened the door and stood there frozen. Kyungsoo was wearing a white suit and Chanyeol was playing the piano. 

 

Soo smiled and came closer. My heart stopped beating, the time stopped as I kept looking at him. 

 

"Lisa, is that a yes or yes?" Soo sat on his knees. 

 

"A yes." I couldn't voice my words properly as I started crying. 

 

He smiled and took out a box from his suit's pocket. He opened it and there was a ring. He stood up and took my hand. 

 

"I love you." He put the ring on my finger. 

 

He took me a tight embrace seeing me crying like a baby. 

 

"I love you Soo. I love you." I sniffed his smell in crying. 

 

"Yaayyy. We did it." I heard the boys cheering for us. We parted the hug and the boys attacked on Kyungsoo. They were hitting him, punching him as if he was some what a punching bag. 

 

"So why did you propose me in early morning?" I asked when the boys left and we settled down to watch a movie. 

 

"Come here." He gestured at me and I went near him. He wrapped his arms around me leaning his head on mine. 

 

"So that we could have the whole day for us. The boys would be great headache." He chuckled and I hummed. 

 

"I love you Soo." I mumbled closing my eyes. The best proposal from the best man. 

 

Happy Propose Day :')