Chocolates (Chanyeol)

Imagines of EXO

I was really sleepy pretending to understand whatever the lecturer was saying. I was having a hard time to keep my eyes open. 

 

Why that Park Chanyeol isn't here yet. Just then the wind blowed my hair away from my face and he entered in the class like a mess. He always enters in class as if his life is depended on it. Well it's is kind of. As usual he is always late and now the lecturer will take his life. 

 

"Why are you late Chanyeol?" 

 

He scratched his head as if he was trying to think of an answer. He looked at me and blinked. I swear if he takes my name the next thing I will do is kill him. 

 

"Anika..." My sleep went away like a miracle. The lecturer looked at me. Ohh no the class is now eyeing me. Thanks Chanyeol, now I won't even come to see your dead body. 

 

"What?" The lecturer asked. 

 

"She told me to bring something. So it took me a lot time." 

 

"Anika, did you?" The lecturer looked at me. I stood up and nodded. 

 

"Chanyeol can you show us what's the thing?" The lecturer smirked. 

 

"No I can't sir. She will kill me. That's kinda embarrassing." Chanyeol looked at me and I glared at him. 

 

"You want me to believe all your nonsense!" The lecturer yelled. The class started chatting. 

 

Well this is Park Chanyeol aka my ert friend. There's no day he doesn't become the hot topic. He is a pure trouble maker. 

 

"Sorry Anika." He mumbled looking at me. I could read his lips after all we hang out in library the most. 

 

No Chanyeol! He took out a black packet and mumbled, 

 

"Sanitary napkin." 

 

Everyone started laughing. Yes I want to bang my head on something really hard until it bleeds. 

 

"Still you can't be in my class. It's a simple thing and you made it such a big fuss Chanyeol. Out of MY CLASS." 

 

Chanyeol bowed and without saying anything he started walking. 

 

"Wait, at least give her that." 

 

Chanyeol stopped and looked at me in fear. I am sure my eyes are burning right now. He came to me and handed me the packet with his head hanging low. 

 

____

 

"Chanyeol can you please tell me what will be more painful than dying? Cause you just crossed all the way. Killing you isn't enough." I glared at him when he came to sit besides me in the library. 

 

"Love." 

 

His answer made me silent for a moment. I looked at him wondering and he cleared his throat. 

 

"Your love can kill me every day Anika." He placed his hand on his chest and acted as if his heart stopped beating. I rolled my eyes at him. 

 

"By the way who brings this with them all the time." I took out the black packet and threw it to him and he catched it. 

 

"It's a life savior" He chuckled. 

 

"Whatever. Why were you late again?" I hissed when I noticed the librarian was looking at our direction. 

 

"Let's go outside." He grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. 

 

"Where?" I asked. 

 

"Just not in the library. That is a really boring place to share this." He grinned taking out chocolates from his bag. 

 

I looked at those chocolates in surprise. 

 

"Yaah you are drooling. Take these." He chuckled and handed me all of those. 

 

"Yaah." I hit him in the arm softly. 

 

"See I just don't carry sanitary napkins with me." He chuckled heartily. 

 

We were standing in the 4th floor's corridor. The gentle breeze was hitting my face gently and making my hair a mess. 

 

I opened the wrapper and took a bite from chocolate. 

 

"Stop staring at my chocolate Chanyeol." I complained and he laughed. 

 

"Then why don't you let me have a bite?" He made me look at him. I stopped eating and looked at the chocolate. 

 

"You want?" I asked and he nodded. 

 

"Sure." I smirked biting the chocolate. 

 

"Hey you said yes!" He complained. 

 

"Yes I said sure. Mind taking a bite from the other side?" I smirked and he raised an eyebrow. 

 

"Well then." He brought his face near mine taking a small bite from the chocolate. 

 

Our eyes were locked. We were just staring at each other. 

 

"Hey the chocolate will melt." Suddenly he said and I looked down at chocolate. Oh god this is embarrassing. How long we have been like this. 

 

I took a large bite and stopped when there was only an inch gap between us. 

 

"I don't like chocolates you know." I gave up and looked away. 

 

"Fine." He ate the rest thing and chuckled. 

 

"Why would you bring that for me?" I asked walking down to the hall. 

 

"Today's chocolate day." He stated making me stop on my way. He stood in front of me. 

 

"I thought girls only remember those days." 

 

"Yup you are a girl." He pointed at me. 

 

"And what does that mean?" 

 

"You see you have those beautiful eyes, perfectly shaped lips and a beautiful heart...." 

 

"Chanyeol come to the point." 

 

"They say start a relationship with sweetness." He pouted.

 

"Are you asking me out?" I was waiting for this since a long time! Chanyeol why are you taking so much time. Say it. 

 

"No no not that." He raised his both hands in air. 

 

"Move." I rolled my eyes and pushed him making my way. 

 

"Hey Anika, wait." He yelled from behind. I didn't stop. 

 

After a few steps I took someone grabbed my hand making me turn on my heels. 

 

It was so sudden I lost my balance and hit Chanyeol's chest. He was the one to grab my hand. 

 

Our eyes locked. There's no gap between us and the rest gap was filled when his lips met mine. 

 

I was shocked with this sudden action but soon closed my eyes and wrapped my hands around his neck making the kiss deeper. I know the whole college was watching us. 

 

"I love you." He parted this kiss and said in breathing. I smiled and pulled him closer by grabbing his neck. 

 

I connected our foreheads and mumbled. 

 

"You are mine." 

 

He chuckled hearing me. 

 

"Don't bring sanitary napkins from now with you." I chuckled and he too. 

 

"I won't. Can we celebrate now?" He asked. 

 

I let him go and nodded. 

 

"Sure. Treat me my favorite foods dear boyfriend." 

 

"Sure my girlfriend." 

 

"And the chocolate you ate. I want them back." I yelled running from him. 

 

"I will. Wait for me." He yelled running to catch me. 

 

I laughed when I felt his presence besides me. We ran out of the college building. I always wanted to bunk my college with someone who would hold my hand tightly like Chanyeol and we would laugh together. 

 

___ 

 

Happy Chocolate Day :')