Baekhyun (For you) Part 2

Imagines of EXO

The time Shimu saw Baekhyun she smiled. She felt like her pains are nowhere now. She smiled at her own silliness that she was soo excited that she tripped and fall. 

Baekhyun comes near her. She can clearly see the worry in his eyes. When Baekhyun was going to touch her leg if she is ok or not she jumped out of what Baekhyun doesn't know. 

"It's okay. I am just checking are you okay or not." 

"But oppa.." She stopped didn't say anything. 

"What?" 

"It tickles oppa" She giggles. 

Baekhyun sighed. He can't with her cuteness but hold it in himself.

"I said stay still" 
Baek orders and this time she didn't make any sound. But she put her left hand on so that she won't laugh or make any sound. 

Baekhyun check her leg and sighed in relief. Then he looked at Shimu's face and a small smile form on his face too. Shimu was not smiling she was laughing sorry because of tickles. 

"Ok you can laugh now all you want. Oppa won't say anything. Your leg is okay" 

"I told you I am ok but" 

Shimu couldn't finish what she was saying. Baekhyun put his finger on her soft pinkish lips. 

"Now don't talk too much. Listen to me,ok?" 

Shimu nodded but she wanted to say something but didn't.

"You destroyed our date so now you should be punished right?" 

Shimu understood what kind of punishment Baek was talking about. It's not like she didn't see this side of Baekhyun. 

Shimu made a gesture for Baekhyun to let go of her. But instead of let her go Baekhyun goes closer to her. 

"I love you. And I can't see you pain" Baekhyun said. They were 1 inch away from each other. Their lips meant to be meet but then 

"Hmm huu uhh dd acb" 

"What the hell are you saying?'' But then he understand so he let go of his finger from her lips. 

Shimu inhales air and breathing heavily. 

" Hey are you ok?" That worry again seen in Baekhyun's eyes. 

"It's too hot here" Shimu replied. 

"Oh is that or I am making it?" Baekhyun smirks.

"I am so damn serious Baekhyun" 

"So want me to carry you?" 

"No it's just ok. I am going to go upstairs with my broken leg" Shimu rolled her eyes at Baekhyun.

"You just could say it that you want me to carry you" 

After Baek said he didn't wait for Shimu's reply. He carried her in bridal style. Then went to her room.

He helped her to lay on her bed. 

"I am staying here tonight" Baek declared. 

"What?!!!" Her eyes got 2 times bigger than usual. 

"You can't walk so my help will be needed. " Baek simply replied.

Ohh wait what is he up to? Huh I can't lose my ity just at the age of 19. Can I? Oh hell no. What am I even thinking. Shimu you have to say NO to Baekhyun no matter how sweet he acts. You can't let him win you like always. 

"No it's a no. You can't stay here" 

"Hey what are you thinking jagi? It's not like I am gonna you" Baek smirks. 

Uffo why does he acting all hot now. Baekhyun I can't win with you. I will win even I lose to you. Ohhh I am feeling hot again. 

"Hey Shimu. What are you thinking?" 

"Nothing you can stay here jagi" 

"That's my girl. Btw the thing I said before actually I meant it." Baekhyun goes near to his jagi.

"Which one jagi?" Shimu avoids eye contact with Baek. 

"The thing I am gonna you" Baek sat on the bed besides Shimu. 

"Yah Baekhyun!!!" 
Shimu starts to hit Baekhyun with the cushion that was beside her. Baekhyun chuckles. Then he tries to stop her. He holds her hand. 

"Jagi stop or else" Baek got that evil expression on his face as he looks at Shimu.

"Or else what huh?" 

"I know you love it when anyone tickles you" Baek stands before Shimu still holding her both hands.

"Yah Baekhyun don't you dare huhahu stop jagi stop please hahah" Shimu starts giggling. 

"I won't. Make me" Baekhyun smirks. 

"Ok ok what do you want?" 

"I am bored. Just because of your silliness we have to spend the whole day here in your room" Baekhyun pouts.

"I don't think it's that bad. Huh here it's just you and me" 

"Oh someone is needy. " Baek smirks. 

Aish Baekhyun stop smirking. Can't you? You are wrecking me babe. 

"Don't think nasty you " 

"Well well someone really loves it when I tickle" Baekhyun grins. 

When Baekhyun goes near to Shimu and at that time Shimu tries to stand up from the bed

Their lips come into touch by mistake. 

They both were too shocked. They apart from each other quickly. For a moment they both were silent. Then finally Shinu spoke up.

"I didn't want my first kiss like this" 
Shimu couldn't finish her sentence. Baekhyun got on his knees and holds Shimu's hand. 

"I am sorry jagi and I really love you jagi" 

A tear falls from her eyes on Baek's hand. Shimu couldn't hold her tears. It wasn't for their mistake. She was happy that this boy loves her a lot. 

The hot tear drop touches Baekhyun's beautiful hands. He looked at Shimu with worries. He was about to say something but Shimu pulled him by his collar for an another kiss. 

Their second but love kiss didn't last too long. Shimu was the one who aparted from the kiss. 

"Now it's perfect. My first kiss" 

"Mine too" Baekhyun said. He was too embarrassed by this moment. 

"See who is red now" Shimu chuckled. 

" You want more" Baekhyun broke the shyness between them. 

"Aniyaa. Baek don't come near me" Shimu said giggling. 

"Jagi I love you a lot. I hope I could prove it. I had planned so many things for today but fate wanted us like this. I want to make you mine but as I said all my plans are gone destroyed. So for now..." Baekhyun took out something from his pocket. A ring yes it's a ring. 

"Wear it with a chain. It will be our promise ring. We aren't mature enough so let it be like this" Then Baekhyun got up and put the ring into a chain and put this around Shimu's neck. Shimu was amazed by everything. She couldn't even make a sound. She immediately hugged Baekhyun. 

"Happy Birthday jagi" Baekhyun whispered. 

"Idiot. You should say love you instead." 

"Wait today isn't your birthday" Baekhyun broke the hug. He was shocked. So he was the idiot one all this time? 

"No today is my mom's birthday. Why?" 

"Nothing. Leave it" Baekhyun pulled her for an another hug.

"I love you" Baekhyun said. 

"I love you too" 

"Let's get married after our graduation" Baekhyun said but Shimu just nodded. She doesn't have to say Yes. Baek already have taken it as a yes since their first date. 

"Anyways I am going to stay here tonight" 

Shimu was about to break the hug but Baek didn't let her. 

"I have already decided" 

Shimu rested her head on Baek's chest. 

They didn't go for a date but still they managed to make that day special for them. This couple now is married. So wish them luck. Lol. 

                                      The End