Sehun (Black Hearted)

Imagines of EXO

The soft green grasses is ticklish to my bare foot but it's feeling so fresh. I looked up and saw nothing but green. I spread my arms taking the fresh air in. I slowly closed my eyes and heard someone's breathing sound so close to me. 

 

"When you are in love, everything seems to be so colorful but what if something those colors out of you and only pours black color into you?" A voice echoed in my mind. I opened my eyes and the green color was fading away and black color was taking over. 

 

The grasses are turning black and I walked backwards. I don't want this color to touch me but I tripped and fell down. I saw my hands turning blue... 

 

"Noo." I yelled. I saw someone far away wearing a long full white coat and a white hat. He turned around and I gasped. He looks like me. 

 

"None is gonna remember you when I will take your place." He laughs. 

 

Sehun touched his forehead with his fingertips and there was water. Was he sweating. He sat up breathing heavily. The dark room filled up with his heavy breathing sounds. His heart was beating faster than ever. 

 

After a long time he had the same nightmare. He closed his eyes sighing. Yes it was just a dream. He rested his head between his palms. After staying like that for a while he the light besides his bed. He took out the diary from his drawer and put on his glasses. 

 

April 12, 2013.

 

He wrote down the date and started writing some wrods. It was his 20th birthday. Shouldn't he be happy..? Was he really?.. 

 

___ 

 

Sehun put his belongings in his backpack. He ran to the kitchen and took out a bottle of juice from the fridge and swallow the liquid in one go. 

 

He was running late for his class. He got in his car and started the engine. He turn the music and it was loud. He almost forgot about his last night's dream. 

 

He stopped the car in front of his college gate. He smiled entering. Cause he knew someone was waiting for him. 

 

Not before he even could take a few more steps, a short figure attack on him. That figure jumped on and let fall itself on him. But he was actually ready for it. He took that person in a hug and lifted her up. 

 

Aura Austen, Sehun's other half. She had been with him from the age of fourteen. Sehun moved here on his own when he was just fourteen. The house he was living was his dad's. Now he owns it. 

 

Life was really hard for a fourteen year old. He had to take care of his own life. He met with Aura just then when he joined the same school with her. Aura lives here with her mom. But most of the time her mother has to go abroad because of their family business. And those times made them closer. She used to stay with him for studies or some excuses that don't even make any senses. 

 

Aura's Pov 

 

"Happy birthday.." I let him go kissing on his cheek. 

 

"Thanks." He smiled and leaned over to plant a soft kiss on my forehead. 

 

"Aren't we late for the class already?" Suddenly Sehun maybe remembered that he just didn't come to college for me, he also had to attend classes. Aaa this man. 

 

"Yup. We are. What's new?" I winked. 

 

"Aura, not again." Sehun gave me a boring look because he remembered this look of mine. I smiled and dragged him with me to the principal room. 

 

"Come in.." The principal mam said from inside. I pushed Sehun to go in, he turned his head and rolled his eyes at me. I mumbled telling him to go already. He went in and I followed him. 

 

"Now what? Again what happened with you Sehun?" Mrs Kim looked up at us.  

 

"His cat Heme is ill mam. He can't attend classes." 

 

"Didn't you give the same excuse last week?" 

 

"No mam. Actually last week my cat Reme was sick." Sehun mumbled. Besides him, I was dying laughing. I tried not to laugh loud. Gosh what's with Reme and Heme... 

 

"Fine.. Go. I am busy right now otherwise I would love to go to see your cat personally." 

 

"Mam can I also go with him? You know he needs some mental supports."

 

"Just go. Don't disturb me." 

 

"Thanks mam." We both bowed and left the principal's room. 

 

"You are better than all the bfs I had." I said walking faster than him. I know now he would kill me.  

 

"Wait how many bfs you had before?" He stood before me blocking my way. 

 

"Hmm I don't remember. But what's wrong with you? I said you are the best." 

 

"Ohh is that so?" He raised an eyebrow. He pulled me closer to him by grabbing my waist. I swear I am going to push him away and run from here. 

 

"Sehun, we are in college." I tried to push him away and looked around. Gladly there was no students. Well it was class hour so it's normal. 

 

"I will prove you, none can love you like I do.." He whispered and let me go. He hold my hand and dragged me with him. Sehun slow down or else I am gonna die. 

 

It's time to celebrate his birthday. We got into the car. Sehun started driving. 

 

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked me. I turned my attention to him from the magazine I was reading. 

 

"Your house?" I simply asked but it gave Sehun a damn excuse to stop the car all of a sudden. Ohh god we could have crashed with other cars. 

 

"Yaa Sehun, are you out of your mind?" I really got scared with his sudden action. 

 

"My house? What does that even mean?" 

 

"Mom isn't at home. She went to China last night." I put the magazine in my  backpack. 

 

"You are telling me this now!" Sehun started driving not looking at me.  

 

"Hey are you mad at me right now?" I  laughed. He is always cute whenever he is mad at me. 

 

"Whatever.." I noticed he took an another way. It wasn't the way to his home. I still remained quiet about that. 

 

I threw my backpack to the backseat and took off my jacket. I yawned and looked at him. His attention was on road. Is he that mad at me. Fine then. Oh Sehun I got you. 

 

I loosen my tie and pulled up my shirt's sleeves. And gladly I didn't wear jeans today. I bend down and took off my shoes. 

 

"Aura, this is embarrassing. But you got this. You are doing this for him. Go for it girl." I mumbled to myself. I pulled my skirt down before I put my legs on the car's dashboard. Okay cool down, he is gonna notice it. 

 

I rested my back against the seat. 

 

"Aura, what are you doing?" He asked not looking at me. 

 

"Hmm.. What?" I looked outside through the window. 

 

"That's what I asked.. Put your legs down." 

 

"Ooh that.. Why? My legs are hurting" I mumbled the last part. 

 

"Fine." 

 

Ugh this is embarrassing. This wasn't supposed to happen. He can't ignore me like this. 

 

"Sehun,why are you ignoring me?" I can't take this much. So I have to ask. 

 

He looked at me for a second and then again in front of him. 

 

"Ugh what's wrong with you!!!" I put down my legs and placed my hands on them covering my legs. 

 

"Firstly I am ignoring you because I am driving. And secondly If you still wanna get into accident then put your legs again on my car's dashboard exactly before my eyes." 

 

"What?!" I was surprised with his answer. My heart really stopped beating that time. 

 

"Don't you understand?" He stopped the car and faced me. I bite my lip. 

 

"Sorry I obviously understood what you said.. Now can you stop glaring at me?" I held my hands up in the air. 

 

"You are really an idiot." He chuckled and came closer to me. 

 

"Sehun we are in the middle of road." 

 

"No I am at the edge of losing myself." He placed his finger on my lips making me shut. 

 

I closed my eyes when I felt his breathing against my skin. He moved his hand to my waist and pulled me closer. Our lips met. With his other hand he tilted me head to the opposite side of his. We heard some horn's sound. But it was not his concern that time. He already said he was at the edge of losing himself. 

 

I slowly opened my eyes when he parted the kiss. I felt his hand on my leg. I looked at him confused. 

 

"Don't dare to distract me again." He pinched my cheek and chuckled. 

 

"Sorry." He yelled before driving again. The other cars owner probably would kill us if we weren't in our college uniform. 

 

I blushed hard. How idiot I am. I embarrassed myself enough. So I shut my mouth totally and grabbed the magazine again. 

 

Time to time I peeked outside. I don't know where are we going. But all I was thinking that we had our first kiss in a car. 

 

"We are here." I rubbed my eyes. I fell asleep. I saw Sehun staring at me. 

 

"Where are we?" I asked. 

 

"Surprise. Come out. Get up." 

 

We got off and left our backpacks in the car. 

 

"Logically I should give you a surprise. It's your birthday." I said pouting. 

 

"You still can give me anything you want." He smirked. I just shook my head smiling. 

 

He took me to a house. I saw this house before. Wait I saw this house in some pictures of his. 

 

"Aura, here I spend my childhood." He said smiling. I smiled seeing him how he was touched just seeing the house in front of his eyes. He must have so many memories here. 

 

"You must have so many memories here." I said. He wrapped his hands around me and rested his chin on my head. 

 

"Yes a lot. Should we go in?" I nodded. 

 

We entered the home. It was really beautiful from inside. Everything was so neat and perfectly decorated. 

 

"My mom decorated her own home with her own hands." He said going forward. 

 

"You don't talk about her a lot." 

 

He didn't say anything. He turned around and looked at me. 

 

"Wanna go upstairs?" He asked and I nodded smiling. I was just happy seeing him all excited. 

 

"This is my room." He said holding the doorknob. He twisted the doorknob and the door opened. 

 

The room was decorated with so many pictures and there was a lot of toys and musical instruments. I was surprised to see a lot of things. I stepped inside. 

 

"Mom used to take a lot of pictures of mine." He said coming inside. 

 

"You were so cute. And still." I said. 

 

"These instruments are yours?" I asked. 

 

"No those were my dad's." I knew Sehun's dad died before his birth. His mom must suffered a lot taking care of him all by her own. 

 

"Can you play this?" I asked pointing at the guitar. 

 

"Yes a little bit." He said going near the guitar. 

 

"Then play." I said. 

 

"But I have an one condition." He took the guitar in his hands. 

 

"What?" 

 

"Sing a song for me. It's my birthday." He said and I couldn't say no. 

 

He started playing the guitar. I was stunned. I tried to sing a song but ended up laughing. He also started laughing. 

 

"I won't ask you to sing ever." He laughed. 

 

"Sehun, I am hungry." I pouted. 

 

"Ohh . I also haven't anything in breakfast." He shook his head and grabbed my hand dragging me down stairs. 

 

"What do you wanna eat?" He asked. 

 

"Are we leaving already?" 

 

"Ya why? I don't have any plan to stay here." 

 

"Why?" I asked not understanding why. He was so excited to come here but what's wrong staying here. 

 

"Aura, I have Reme and Heme at home alone, remember?" He stuck his tongue out. I laughed. It would be really cute if we two had Heme and Reme in real too. 

 

We went to a restaurant and had something. He brought ice creams for me and we are heading to home. 

 

"Sehun, can you stop the car?" 

 

"What's wrong?" 

 

"I don't know. I am not feeling well." I said as my head was spinning. He stopped the car and placed a hand on my forehead. 

 

"Just sleep. We will be home within a few minutes." He assured. 

 

I was really sleeping that I didn't even realize when we got home. But I could sense him calling my name. But I wasn't able to respond. He took me in his arms and carried me to his room. He layed me down on his bed. He sat beside me. 

 

"Aura.." I heard him calling my name again. I couldn't even open my eyes to at least assure him that I am fine. 

 

"I should call the doctor. You sleep here, I will make you soup." He kissed my forehead and left. 

 

My eyes were closed but I could sense everything. I heard the door opening and someone came in. 

 

"Aura.." I heard Sehun's voice. And this time I could open my eyes. But I got scared to see him. 

 

Before I could shout out he covered my mouth with his hand. There was so many cuts on his face and to make it more scary he was even bleeding. I swallowed. 

 

I was feeling dizzy. I felt I was loosing all my energy. He moved his hand away from my mouth and I shouted. But no sound came out from my mouth. 

 

He sat besides me staring at me blankly. I don't want to admit but I am scared of Sehun. He touched my cheek with the back of his fingertips. His fingertips trailed down to my neck. I closed my eyes cause his hand was cold. Colder than ice. I could sense he was ing my uniform but I couldn't say anything nor do anything. 

 

I was scared. A teardrop fell down my cheek when I felt his lips on my neck. I knew it wasn't Sehun. Am I dreaming? It can't be true but why it's feeling so real. Why would I even dream something like this. 

 

His both hands were on my waist moving to my upper body. I felt his one hand moving upper and stopped on my chest and the other hand was on my thigh. My body was reacting to his touches though I don't want this ever. He was trying to my skirt. 

 

And just then I heard something breaking sound. Everything stopped. 

 

"Aura, what happened to you?" I heard Sehun's voice and opened my eyes. He ran to me and kneeled down. 

 

"Sehun?" I cried out. My grip on the bedsheets tightened. He was so confused. He pulled the blanket covering me. 

 

"What just happened?" He asked looking at me. 

 

"I don't know. There was someone in this room and he was soo close to me..." I couldn't finish my sentence. I suddenly remembered that person just looked like Sehun. 

 

"Everything is fine Aura. Don't worry. I am with you." He hovered on the bed and pulled me closer to him. He wrapped the blanket around me. I saw fear also in his eyes. He was rubbing my back with his hands trying to confort me. 

 

"Sorry, I made soup for you but it just fell down from my hands. I will make you another bowl." He said but I hugged him tighter. 

 

"Don't leave me." I buried my face in the nook of his neck. 

 

____ 

 

SEHUN'S POV.

 

I hugged her closer to me. I let her fall asleep. Her body was burning but I was afraid to leave her alone here. I shouldn't have taken her with me to our old house today or it had to happen. I possibly can't change the fate. I don't want to lose her too. 

 

I was just twelve years old when mom died and I still remembered how. She killed herself in front of my eyes. 

 

"Sehun.. Sehun." I giggled hearing my mom's voice. I placed my finger on my lips not to make a sound. 

 

"Sehun.. Where are you?" This was my favorite game, hide and seek with my mom. 

 

I ran upstairs to my room. I closed my room's door and leaned against the door. When I looked in front I saw mom. I was scared to see her all of a sudden here in my room. I started screaming. 

 

"What? Don't you like playing hide and seek?" She was coming closer to me and her voice didn't sound like hers. It was actually someone else's voice. No not someone else. It was my voice. 

 

"No. Who are you? Where's my mom?" I started crying. 

 

"You mean our mom? She died." 

 

"This can't be. Please take me to my mom." I fell down. I hugged my knees crying loud. She came closer and sat down. She bend over to my eye level. 

 

"You want to see how she died?" I heard her laughing. I was afraid. I couldn't scream. 

 

"Noo. Mom!!" I started crying when she held out a knife from behind. She held it before my face. She smiled weakly looking at me. She took the knife closer to her neck. She pressed it more and I closed my eyes in fear seeing blood. 

 

"Sehunn.." I heard my mom's sound. I opened my eyes and saw her body on floor. She was bleeding... I couldn't even go near her.. I was scared. My mom's body was laying in front of me and she was bleeding... 

 

I can't remember what happened later cause I was unconscious then. I was sent to hospital. I heard my mom died in my room and everyone said she committed suicide. But I saw the whole thing. None believed my words. My mom didn't kill herself. Some even started saying someone cursed on our family. Cause just a week before my mom's death my aunty got into an accident and she died. 

 

It was so much for me to handle. I was broken mentally and physically. And after that something worse started happening so I decided to move in here. I don't even want to remember those times but I can't just ignore what happened a while ago with Aura.  

 

I looked down at her face and kissed her forehead. 

 

"Whatever it takes, I won't let him hurt you even it takes my own life." 

 

I layed her on bed and took out my diary. I just wrote down what happened. I saw him tonight. He just looks like me. 

 

I flipped the pages and the old handwritings of mine appeared in front of my eyes. I wrote these when I was twelve. 

 

- And again mom didn't believe me. I saw someone's shadow in my room. He was calling my name to play with him.

 

- Today when I fell down, I saw someone pushed me from behind. I couldn't see his face. I told mom and she said that's nothing. 

 

I pulled my hair in frustration. These things don't have an answer. Why this is happening with me since I was a kid. 

 

"Sehun.." I heard Aura's voice. I quickly put back the diary and went near her. 

 

"What's wrong?" I asked checking herself. 

 

"I am scared." She opened her eyes and her eyes were red. 

 

"Don't be. I am with you. It was just a dream Aura." I layed down besides her and hugged her. 

 

"No. Then where am I not wearing underneath the bedsheet?" 

 

I was taken back. I don't want to explain anything to her. I don't want her to be scared of me. 

 

"What do you think?" I tried to smirk. I want her to think that was just a dream. 

 

"This isn't funny Sehun. I am feeling.." She paused. 

 

"What? Is something wrong with you? Aren't you feeling well?" I panicked. She looked at my face blankly. She hold my hand tightly. 

 

"I feel there's someone who's trying to rip me apart." She mumbled. I saw a teardrop escaping from her eyes. 

 

"I will make everything like before. Please trust me." I whispered. 

 

____ 

 

I opened my eyes to this unbearable headache. I tried to sat up but felt something heavy on my stomach. I fully woke up then. I moved the blanket away and saw Sehun's hand wrapped around me. Wait we are in same bed. I bite my lip and slowly moved away from him. No my uniform was ed. 

 

We probably didn't do anything. We shouldn't have if we did something. Should I wake him up or not. 

 

Ugh this is really sick. I can't remember anything from last night. 

 

"Hey you up?" Sehun's voice almost scared me. I jumped on in fear. I saw him rubbing his eyes then he directly looked at me. 

 

"You okay?" He asked. 

 

"Why shouldn't be I?" I asked confused. "Ohh wait did something happen last night? Between us?" 

 

Sehun sighed in relief and he sat up. Without saying anything he pulled me in a hug. 

 

"Sehun what's wrong?" I parted the hug. 

 

"I am glad that you don't remember anything." He stood up and left alone in bed. 

 

"What do you mean? Sehun tell me what happened last night?" 

 

"Nothing much. You were in my bed." 

 

"And nothing happened?" I followed him to the kitchen. 

 

"Why do you have such a ert mind Ms Aura Austen?" He went near the fridge and took out a juice bottle. 

 

"Hey don't drink that. First go and brush your teeth." I tried to took away the bottle from him but he held it up and obviously I can't reach there. 

 

"I don't want to." He shook his head. 

 

"Sehun we would be late for school." I pouted. 

 

"Fine I am going to brush my teeth." He said and gave me the bottle. I smiled. 

 

"Good boy." I reached out my hand to pinch his cheek and he leaned in. I thought he was tryna help me but he peeked my lips and ran away. 

 

"Eww Sehun, you haven't brushed yet." I yelled at him but he was already gone. 

 

Why he is such a kid. After we had our breakfast we went to the school. He was holding my mind while driving and I was blushing like a fool. 

 

The rest of the day went well. In fact two days passed nothing wrong happened until now. 

 

My mom is back. But she wasn't home, she was out for work. I was showering and I heard the doorbell. I asked who is was from inside. 

 

"Aura it's me Sehun." I smiled to hear his voice. 

 

"Sehun, I am showering. I thought you have an extra key of my house. Why don't you use that?" I chuckled. He always forgets that. 

 

After a while I heard a knock on the door. 

 

"How long I have to wait?" 

 

"Why are you so inpatient Mr Oh Sehun?" I smiled to myself. I was done showering, just wearing my clothes. 

 

I opened the door and he wasn't there. I came out and looked everywhere in my room, kitchen but he wasn't anywhere. 

 

"Sehun, you are scaring me now." I yelled but no response. 

 

I took my phone and dialled his number. He received the call. 

 

"Hey, we just met at the school. Already missing me?" He said. 

 

"Stop this if you are thinking that you are really scaring me." 

 

"What are you talking about? Did anything happen?" His voice was serious. 

 

"What a great actor. I said I was done. Why did you leave Sehun?" 

 

"Aura, I don't understand what are you saying!" 

 

"You came to my home but you left before I could come out of washroom."

 

"Are you alone at home?" He asked. 

 

"Ya why?" 

 

"Stay there. I am coming. Don't open the door if anyone else comes."

 

"Sehun I am not a kid. But.." I couldn't finish he cut the call. I started at my phone blankly. What's wrong with him. 

 

I went to my room drying off my hair. I was humming my favorite song. I put down the dryer and looked up and stopped breathing. I saw Sehun's reflection on mirror. I turned back but there was none. I again looked at the mirror and saw him staring at me. I gulped and slowly reached out my hand to touch the reflection. 

 

I was about to touch when I heard doorbell. I ran to open the door. But I couldn't open the door so I started knocking the door. 

 

"Aura, open the door." I heard Sehun. 

 

"Sehun, I can't open the door. And I saw someone in my room. Help me." 

 

"Aura, I am here. Don't be afraid. Please." 

 

I was trying to unlock the door and from outside Sehun also trying to unlock it. But I stopped when I heard glass breaking sound. 

 

"What happened Aura?" Sehun asked worried. 

 

"I don't know. I am going to check." 

 

"No, don't go." 

 

But I couldn't stop myself going inside my room. I saw the mirror was totally broken and Sehun standing there. His eyes were dark red and a totally different aura of his that scared me. I stepped back and I stepped on a glass broken piece. I looked at my feet and I was bleeding. 

 

"Both Sehun and you are so careless. Only if he was careful then today you wouldn't have to see this." Even his voice was a little bit different. 

 

He bend over and took a glass piece. 

 

"This little piece of glass must be hurting you?" He looked at me. 

 

"Go open the door." He came closer and pushed me towards the door. 

 

I ran to the door. I couldn't walk but still I ran to Sehun. 

 

"Sehun.." I cried out his name. 

 

"Aura are you okay? I said you to not go." I tried to open the door and it opened. Sehun was shocked to see me. 

 

He didn't wait a second, he pulled me in a hug. 

 

"I am sorry. I am sorry Aura. Everything that's happening, I am responsible for it." 

 

"Finally you admitted it Sehun." We both heard the other person said. My grip on Sehun's shirt tighten. 

 

"Leave her I beg you." Sehun parted the hug and gently pushed me away from him. 

 

"And what about me? I am you Sehun. Everything that belongs to you also belongs to me." 

 

"Stop. You aren't me. You killed my mother. Why don't you just kill me and finish everything." 

 

"I said I am you!" He shouted. Sehun stepped forward to him. I stood there silently. 

 

"You are nothing. If my aunt didn't make you with black magic then you wouldn't be here! You don't belong to this world." Sehun yelled back. 

 

I started feeling dizzy all of a sudden and I was about to fall but someone saved me from falling. I looked at the face and I saw that wasn't Sehun. 

 

"If you aren't willing to come with me Sehun then like your mom you are gonna lose her. If I am alone then you always have to live alone." I heard him saying. I looked at Sehun and then my eyes fell on his hand. He was holding a knife. 

 

Before my eyes I saw him pressing the knife to his arm. I tried to move but couldn't. I yelled his name and lost my senses. 

 

____ 

 

Loving you forever can't be wrong

Even though you not here, won't move on

 

I opened my eyes to the light. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I slowly came to my senses. I saw a light directly hanging before my eyes. 

 

I tried to move and felt pain to my whole body. I hardly could part my lips. 

 

"Mom." Tears coming out my eyes. Then the next name my lips formed was Sehun's. 

 

I looked around the small room. There was none. My hands were tied. I tried to free up but failed. I heard the door opening. I could feel my heart beating. The door opened and a man came in. 

 

"You awake? Can you talk?" That man asked. 

 

"Where am I?" I asked. 

 

"Ohh my god Aura. You finally gained your senses." The man was shocked. He quickly untied my hands. 

 

I slowly sat up. 

 

"I thought you would never be fine. That's all because of his prayers that this miracle happened." 

 

"Who? And what happened to me?" I asked confused. 

 

"Sehun. Can you remember him?" 

 

I was silent. I couldn't form a word because tears were falling down continuously. 

 

"Where is he?" I wiped my tears. 

 

"I am calling him. But you still need to stay here. You aren't strong enough to even move." He said and left. 

 

I looked down at myself. What happened to me! I layed down again. The last memory of Sehun I had was when he hugged me tightly and he was crying. 

 

I closed my eyes and tried to remember what happened. I don't fully remember but I remember after I fell down. He threw the knife away and ran to me. He took me in embrace and was calling my name to keep me awake but I gave up so easily. 

 

I don't know if I did something stupid but I am willing to do that again and again for Sehun. When I fell down the piece of glass I saw nearby I took that in my hand. With that I cut that other Sehun's neck and finished all the black magic with Sehun was cursed. 

 

I remember that only and after that I felt something hurting my neck and I slowly lost my senses. 

 

"Aura!" I opened my eyes hearing Sehun's voice. I sat up and he was standing there. I don't know how long I haven't seen this face. He smiled to see me. 

 

He walked towards me and cupped my face in his soft hands. 

 

"I missed you." He mumbled. He was holding his tears. 

 

"I missed your face. I was seeing your face in my dreams but I don't know why couldn't I open my eyes. I thought I was dead." I was smiling like a fool. 

 

"I missed you." He again mumbled and leaned in connecting our lips together. 

 

Our lips moved slowly. I was crying in this kiss. I missed him. I missed everything. I even forgot how his lips tasted when we had our first kiss. 

 

He parted the kiss and was about to connect our lips together but that man from behind pulled him away from me. 

 

"Sehun, she just woke up. You can't go hard on her." That man chuckled. Sehun hugged him. 

 

"Thank you soo much Lay. I don't know how to thank you." Sehun shaked that other man in hug. 

 

"This is miracle that she is awake. I did my job only." 

 

"Sehun, where is mom?" I asked. 

 

"She is outside. She didn't come inside." Sehun looked at me. 

 

"Can't she go with me?" Sehun asked Lay. 

 

"Only you promise you won't let her do anything until she is fully fine." Lay chuckled. 

 

"I promise." Sehun came near and hold my hand. 

 

After we left the place I saw mom inside car. I was feeling so useless. I can't walk on my own. 

 

"Can you put me down?" I asked Sehun. 

 

"I promised Lay. So it's a no." 

 

"As if you would let me!" I rolled my eyes. 

 

Mom was crying to see me. On our way home Sehun and mom was discussing how are they gonna take care of me. They think I am a newborn baby. Starting from feeding me to changing my clothes they divided who is gonna do what. 

 

"How much you missed me?" I asked Sehun when he was carrying me to my room. I wrapped my hands around his neck and was staring at him. 

 

"I was so lost in missing you that couldn't care about counting." 

 

I blushed. 

 

"How long I was like that?" 

 

"Three months." He layed me down on the bed and sat beside me. 

 

"What happened to me?" 

 

"Let's just say your heart wasn't beating for me." 

 

"That's it and you got scared that I forgot you?" I touched his cheek. He shook his head. 

 

"I was scared because I would have to spend my leisure times alone, I would have to eat my lunch all by myself, I would have to watch horror movies alone.." I placed my finger on his lips making him shut. He looked at me confused. 

 

"What a liar! Then you wouldn't have waited for me. For those things you could have just get someone else maybe better than me." He moved my finger from his lips and took my hands in his. 

 

"No. There is none compares to you. Now please go to sleep." 

 

"Aren't you gonna sleep?" 

 

"Your mom will kill me if I stay here." He chuckled. 

 

"Hiss. Stay with me. I missed you." I pulled him closer to me by grabbing his shirt's collar. 

 

____ 

 

I walked through the soft green grasses. A sound was attracting me to go forward. I stopped when I saw a girl playing piano. Her hair was messy, eyes closed. She was wearing a white dress. Her rossy cheeks and red blood lips. I walked near her and sat besides her. 

 

"You took long enough to come to me." She said. 

 

I smiled and touched her hand. With my touch the sad song she was playing changed to a new unknown song. 

 

Sometimes doesn't matter how hard something tries to pull out colours from you, it can't succeed. Cause some people don't have colors of their own. I never had before I met her. She completed me. She helped me to forget all my past, she saved me from falling in dark. She gave her hand to me before I could fade in the dark... 

 

I opened my eyes. After a long time I had a beautiful dream. I looked besides me and saw Aura sleeping peacefully. With her fragile hands she was hugging me. I smiled to myself. 

 

"Thanks for saving me Aura Austen. Thanks for saving me from the dark. Before my heart could turn black, you placed your hand on my heart. You saved me with your life. How I couldn't wait for you! My heart was only beating for you all these time. Now you are in my arms, it's in ease. I owe you my all. I love you." I mumbled. 

 

"Is that a confession you just did?" I got scared hearing her. 

 

"Hey aren't you sleeping?" 

 

"I was sleeping for three months and now in your arms I can only feel the warm that I was missing." She opened her eyes and with those sparkling eyes she looked at me. 

 

"Can I kiss you now?" I asked. 

 

"What an idea!" She chuckled. 

 

I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. The darkness faded with a new morning.. 

 

THE END