Chanyeol (Not a fangirl?!) Part 1

Imagines of EXO

                             NOT A FANGIRL?!

"Hello, pass the phone to Chanyeol" 
Chanyeol's personal secretary passed the phone to Chanyeol. 

"Hello Chanyeol we need you here. Come in USA just right now" 

"What's the emergency?" Chan asked as he just woke up not willing to go.

"You need to do a concert here" 

"What the ?"

"Don't say no.."

"Ok I will be just back after the concert" He cut the call. 

Well flying from county to county isn't a new thing to Chanyeol. He is a global superstar. So he had to maintain and he can't say no to anyone so always ended up in this kinda situation. He got up and his adidas collection help him to be ready for the airport. 

He really liked the fact how girls gathered in the airport for him. Never felt annoyed like other stars. Chanyeol wondered that he just got to know about his schedule but how these girls are so accurate! 

On the other hand Oishi was going to USA for a business issue. As a business woman now she is so succeeded in life. She is independent, she is free. Living a peaceful life while fulfilling her dreams. 

Chanyeol was living his life also peacefully same as Oishi but yes there is a but and it's until they met. 

Oishi went to a shop near the airport so she was late for the flight and on the other hand Chanyeol just got off from his car. Oishi was running cause she was late and came face to face Chanyeol. And at that moment she was about to fall because of Chan's sudden reaction but Chanyeol hold her. The crowd go crazy at this. Chanyeol quickly let go of her. He flashed a smile to her but she was in hurry didn't even say thank you to him. 

Chanyeol left dumb at her reaction. He never ever thought that a girl would react so normal to see him. He just couldn't get it. 

"What's with her?" He asked. 

"Leave it we are gonna late for the flight" His manager told him.

When Oishi was searching her seat she saw the same man from before who saved her from falling. She asked him if it was the seat number 08? 

"Opps it's your seat?" He stood up moving to the seat no 09. 

She showed him that it was her seat and sat down. 

The whole journey was quite. Chanyeol was listening to music and Oishi working on her laptop. Chanyeol was sleepy because of his busy schedule. He couldn't resist himself from sleeping so fall in asleep and it had to disturb Oishi. 

"Excuse me can you just sleep there not on my shoulder" Oishi told him closing her laptop. 

"Maybe you aren't recognizing me. I am Park Chanyeol" 

"Oh nice to meet you. But can you just sleep there?" She gave him a smile. 

"Ok" Chanyeol mumbled. He gave up. This girl maybe don't know him. 

But Chanyeol can't believe that someone really doesn't know him and specially a girl. 

It was all. Their first meeting. They were supposed to not meet again. But wait love stories never end without the lovers getting engaged. 

After that these two were in different ways. Chanyeol had his concert and Oishi went for her business. Coming back to Korea was also ok. They didn't end up meeting again. 

Oishi was working when her younger sister came to her room. Oishi closed her laptop when she saw her sister entering her room. 

"How was your journey babe?" Nina her younger sister asked. 

"Uff met a stupid." Oishi said as she tied her hairs. 

"Was that idiot hot?" Nina asked raising her eyebrow. 

"Kinda" Oishi smiled. 

"I am sure you didn't ask his name" 

"Obviously you know your sister but wait he introduced himself something Chanyeol maybe Park Chanyeol" Oishi mumbled. 

"What!!! Are you even real!! You are saying Park Chanyeol an idiot?!" Nina started panicking. 

"Lol so what? You are acting as if he is some famous celebrity!" Oishi wondered. 

Nini said yes nodding. She was jumping and nodding as if she saw a ghost. 

"Wait what the hell in the world? Are you serious?" 

"YESSSSS" 

"Let me google him" 

What she saw made her speeches. The ground under her feet started moving. What she saw obviously doesn't make any sense!!! 

"That's why he expected me to recognize him" Oishi said. 

"And you didn't. That's why I always tell you to watch TV at least sometimes" Nina chuckled leaving her sister alone. 

"Good night baby" Nina made faces at Oishi.

But Oishi was shocked so for the first time she didn't follow her sister to beat her. She sighed as she started working again. Before she went to sleep she googled Chanyeol again. 

"Not bad, I didn't notice you that time sorry Mr." She mumbled smiling. 

One day Oishi went to the shop and to her surprise she saw Chanyeol. Chanyeol was there for shopping too. 

Oishi immediately tried to hide herself but her this move was noticeable. So she didn't got unnoticed by Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol smirked when he saw her trying to hide herself behind the dolls. 

"Why my bad luck is this badddd! I can't believe" She mumbles praying to not got caught. 

A/N
Hehe what a situation she is in!!