Flight Cz399 (Sehun)

Imagines of EXO

"This is the last time we are announcing the flight Cz399 is ready to fly, passengers please stand in the queue in front of the gate A158 with their boarding pass and passport please. Thank you." The announcement was declared for the last time through the big screens all over the airport.

 

Sehun was scrolling down the news in his phone as he waits to come first in the queue to get checked in.

 

Suddenly a big thud sound was heard. His attention was turned to that sudden sound. He looked up from his phone and saw a girl was on the floor, panicking and a hand bag was beside her. Papers and litter things like eraser, color pencils and a yellow colored chick plush were scattered around her bag. 

 

He sighed and again looked down at his phone and he was the next person to get checked in. 

 

Jehi stood up sighing and took his hand bag over her shoulder as she carried the papers and pencils up. She stuffed them in the bag and with other hand she held the plush near her chest. 

 

Jehi stood in the line although she fell in front of 50 people, she was carelessly chewing on her chewing gum because she made it all the way without being late. 

 

She took out her boarding pass and passport from her bag and plugged earphone in. 

 

"Hello," The attendant smiled at Jehi and she showed her teared up boarding pass.

 

"This way Miss." The attendant showed her the way. Jehi bowed and looked up searching for her seat. 

 

"76H" She mumbled to herself as she kept going in. She stopped when she saw her seat. In that corner two seats were connected and her seat was beside the window but besides that a man was sleeping with his head down! 

 

She wondered how can a person just got into the flight and already fell asleep! 

 

"Excuse me!" She tried to get his attention but failed. She noticed he was earphones plugged in just like her! 

 

She tired to move him touching him just with her finger tips and it worked. That man looked up and their eyes met.. 

 

"That's my seat." She pointed at her seat. 

 

"Ohh." He just made a sound as his lips made a shape of 'O' 

 

"I meant if you move a little bit then I can go inside.." 

 

As she said Sehun moved a little bit only making a little space for her! She rolled her eyes and tried to go to her seat while crossing him. 

 

"Only if by moving a little bit I meant this!" She mumbled to herself as she settled in her seat. 

 

The flight will fly within 30 minutes and Jehi pulled out her cell phone and called her mother. 

 

This is her first time going abroad all alone by herself, far away from her family. 

 

"Yes Mom, I got it. I won't eat anything offered from a stranger!" She tried to keep her voice as low as she could but she heard a giggle coming besides her. She looked at Sehun who was laughing looking at his phone as he was pretending he just saw something funny in his phone. She rolled her eyes obviously knowing why he was laughing. 

 

"Mom can you pass the phone to Nelsa?" 

 

"Hah what are you talking about! Only in movies you find hot boys sitting next to you and in real you can only find erts.." 

 

Sehun turned off his phone and slide it in his pants pocket. 

 

"Ok I will call when I will arrive. Bye."

 

Jehi tried to look in front at the screen where they were showing what steps to take in emergencies. She was pretending not to notice the death glare of Sehun. 

 

Time passed and the flight has started to move slowly. Jehi looked outside of the window. The flight duration is 15 hours so she tried to rest her back against the seat and closed her eyes. 

 

"Excuse me, sir you didn't tied your seat belt." She opened her eyes hearing an attendant voice. 

 

"Ohh I don't know how to do it. Can you help?" 

 

Jehi's jaw dropped cause she saw with her own eyes this man helping the other girls behind them with tying the seat belt. Sehun moved back a little and held his hands up as the attendant bend down and helped him with the seat belt. 

 

"Thank you."

 

"Sir, you can touch that button whenever you need any help, I will try to help." That attendant smiled and went away. 

 

"ert!" Jehi's voice was loud and this time they had eye contact as Sehun turned to look at her. 

 

"That's what you said I am." 

 

"Because that's what you are."

 

"Oh really!! What did I do to you?" 

 

"Your legs touched my when I was getting in. You could have just stood up and made a way for me."

 

"That's not my fault who told you to have big fat body to touch everyone whenever you move."

 

"Did you just call me fat!!!" 

 

"Ya so what you called me ert."

 

Silence. Jehi understood that arguing with him won't do anything good. She shut and closed her eyes holding her plush tightly. 

 

After some time she opened her eyes hearing the sound of trolley dragging around. The same attendant came to them with drinks in the trolley. 

 

"Would you like to have some drinks sir?" 

 

"What do you suggest?" Jehi rolled her eyes at Sehun's flirty tone. The attendant smiled and poured some water in a cup and handed it to him. Jehi laughed looking at Sehun's reaction. 

 

"I thought you would give me wine." Although Sehun took the cup in his hand and taking a sip looking at the attendant. 

 

"Sorry sir, you said whatever I suggest but still I can make you a drink if you want."

 

"No thanks. I am glad with your decision." The attendant only nodded and looked at Jehi. 

 

"And you Miss?" 

 

"Coffee." The attendant nodded and poured hot coffee in a cup and handed the cup to Jehi. 

 

"This is hot, be careful. Anything else?" She asked as she gave her a packet of sugar. 

 

"No thanks." Jehi was taking the packet with her free hand and just then an announcement was heard. The captain asked them to tied their seat belts and the plane was suddenly moving a little bit faster. Jehi lose her grip on the coffee cup and it fell on Sehun's legs. 

 

"What the!!! This is hot."

 

"Omg I am really sorry." 

 

Sehun immediately stood up and the attendant kept bowing. Jehi ran behind him as she was feeling guilty even though it was an accident. 

 

"Hey you ok?" Jehi asked from the outside the restroom. 

 

"Am I supposed to be?" A groan came out from the inside. 

 

"Tell me where did you keep your extras, I will bring them for you to change." 

 

"In the cabinet upon our seat." 

 

Jehi came by the attendant cleaned up the mess. Jehi opened the cabinet and found Sehun's luggage. She was enough tall to reach there but the luggage was heavy so she was having a hard time to pull it out. 

 

Just in the mean time she was about to fall with the luggage on her face, Sehun pulled her by grabbing her waist and the luggage fell down just in front of Jehi's feet. 

 

She turned and her eyes fell on Sehun's exposed neck. She shallowed the uneasiness and looked up at his face. Her eyes were searching for a single flaw but there was none. Brown eyes, the shade of sun rays that fall on the ocean in time of sunset. Even the corner of his eyes look so magical and his eyelashes were wet as he just had splashed water on his face a few seconds ago. 

 

And his eyebrows! Wait that's look like he was waiting for an answer. Her heart was beating faster as she moved his hands away from her. 

 

"Thanks but I was bringing the luggage. You didn't have to come."

 

"Ya I see how you were bringing it. Anyways move, let me take it out."

 

Jehi went to her seat and she was pecking her head out. She just sighed understanding why he ran in hurry here, not to help her in dramatic way but to stop her. She eyes fell on the magazines that he had with him. Boys will be boys! She sat down and after some times Sehun came to his seat in a new outfit. Olive color tee with long sleeves and a sweat pant. In addition he just wore a cap. That was such a casual look but Jehi couldn't take her eyes off him. Why do girls fall for erts! 

 

She tried to ignore him and looked outside. It was getting darker outside. 

 

"Hey want some?" She turned and looked at Sehun who was offering her chewing gums. 

 

"Oh no you aren't allowed to take things from strangers." Before she could say anything he said it with a mischievous smile on his face. She knows he only offered her cause he just wanted to say it. 

 

"Correction not strangers, it's erts."

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and stuffed his mouth with a handful gums. 

 

It was night time and almost everyone was asleep except Jehi. The light was dim and she doesn't know why she was starting at this stranger. She doesn't even know his name. 

 

"Stop staring, I can't sleep." Suddenly he spoke up. 

 

"I wasn't staring."

 

"Observing?" He opened his eyes and looked at her. She almost got a heart attack, she looked away and cleared . 

 

"What's your name?" 

 

"Why?" 

 

"What? I just asked your name. Oh I guess you aren't allowed to say it to strangers."

 

"Sehun. What's your name miss fall?" 

 

"Fall?" 

 

"Ohh ya I saw you fell on the floor outside and even you were about to fall if I wasn't there to help you then."

 

"Whatever! My name is Jehi. This is my first time going abroad alone so I was nervous." 

 

"Ohh. Why are you going?" 

 

"To study."

 

"Undergraduate?" She nodded. 

 

"Which university?" 

 

"Xiamen."

 

"Wait me too! But I am in senior year."

 

"What a coincidence!" Jehi laughed. 

 

"Well then we can continue the argument after this. We have much time now."

 

"You just want it this way?" 

 

"Are you flirting with your senior?" 

 

"Whatever you think. I just don't like the idea of arguing more."

 

"Well you have nice ."

 

"Yah!!"

 

"What! You can flirt but can't I just give you a complement?" 

 

Jehi just blushed and looked away. She put the sleeping mask on and fell asleep with a beautiful smile on her face. Sehun plugged his earphones and decided to spend the night watching a romantic movie though romantic movies aren't his types. But he just feels like watching one tonight.. 

 

"Flight Cz399 is going to land."

 

Jehi found her head rested on sleepy Sehun's shoulder. She smiled and waited for the attendant to wake him up cause she wants this sight to last a little longer. 

 

.... ♡