Sehun's birthday special (HE CAN'T BE?!)

Imagines of EXO

So it was Sehun's birthday so here is a special chapter for him. Sehun and Reader. Thank you all for your support. 

                               He Can't Be?!

As much as I sound ert I am not. I just think dirty sometimes that's it nothing else. But I never thought this habit of mine would be a problem ever. 

I usually don't like attending parties. Specially when your nerd classmate asked you to attend his birthday party. I said no to his face but my friend slapped me. 

"Don't talk . I am sorry Sehun. We will surely come" My best friend has a big smile plastered on her face while talking to Sehun.

Yes Sehun the nerd guy. 

"Thank you" He said and went to his seat but before he made sure that I notice his smirk.

Huh what's wrong with him!

"Hey why did you say we will go. I am not going anywhere. Tomorrow I have.." I think for a moment what can I do tomorrow. 

"Yes you don't have anything to do" Lisa my best friend clapped.

"Ugh ok."

I really not into this. Just to make her happy I said yes.

"Do you like him?" I asked Lisa. 

"Hmm no sorry I have a boyfriend" She laughed. 

"Ohh"

"But don't you think he is hot?" She suddenly asked this!

"Huhu are you planing to cheat on your boyfriend?" I raised my eyebrow. Trying to change the topic but still I give a thought to her question. 

"No but I think Sehun likes you" She replied. 

"And why would he like a dumb like me. And you always say that I am ert so totally not his type" I would like to say more but our teacher just entered the class.

"Students last Thursday you had a surprise test remember?" 

"No" We all shout. 

"Results in my hand" I rolled my eyes at this. 

"Oh Sehun you got all answers correct again" She smiled. 

Everyone claps for him including me. I was checking his out for the first time. Lisa's question made me think that yes he is hot but still a nerd. So it's a noooo. I can't date a walking library. 

He noticed that I was eyeing him maybe. But his reaction was like before. Poker faced. 

"And why would she has to take surprise tests when everyone knows that only Sehun will get them all right" I frowned. 

"Are you jealous" Lisa laughed. 

"Yes very much" I closed my eyes to calm myself. 

Today is the day twelve April. 

"Are you ready? I am coming to pick you up" Lisa said from the other side of the phone. 

"Not yet" I replied as I threw my red top. I really don't have any dress. 

"And what's taking you so much time?" 

"I can't decide what to wear" I fall on my bed surrounded by my dresses. 

"I thought you weren't really into this. Anyways I am coming to help you" She cut the call.

I waited for Lisa to come. Finally she arrived. 

"Ohh my gosh. You are living in a dressland" She reacts.

"I am not going" I rolled my eyes. 

"Ok ok am sorry. Let's choose something for you" She then started to her mission to choose a dress for me. 

I am just sitting on my bed. 

"Try this" She handed me a black dress. 

"Noway Lisa it's backless" 

"Don't overreact. Go and change" She pushed me to the washroom. 

"Don't lock me here" I tried to act crying. 

"Gooo"

Ok yes I just dressed up the was sje wanted. And yes she would be kidding me that in this freaking freezing cold night she makes me wear a backless dress. 

We got there. Yes the party. Everyone was busy. I took a seat and started playing games on my phone. What else can I do. 

"I will be with Mark" Lisa waved me bye before she disappeared into the crowd. 

I was sitting alone thinking that I always had underestimated Oh Sehun. I mean seeing the arrangement I can at least say that he belongs to really a rich family.

And then he came down. To my surprise his style is totally different from the Oh Sehun I know. Just a plain sky blue silk t-shirt and a black watch. I am drooling. 

He greeted everyone. He was coming to my side. Ok my mind jumps on the good thoughts. 

His lips are too pinkish I would like to kiss them. Through his silk t-shirt I can see how perfectly shaped his body is!! 

Mind come back please...

"Thanks for coming" He smiled. 

"Nice shirt" I place my hand on my mouth. I should be saying good things. 

"Thanks" He looks okay with it. Thank God he didn't take it any other way.

"Actually come join the party. My birthday cake's color is also pinkish. I think you like pink color" He said before leading the way. 

"What?" 

What did he just say!! How can he know that? Wait pink isn't my type. Ugh.

Anyways I followed him. It wasn't just me everyone was as surprised as me to see Sehun like this. Who have thought a nerd can turn into a this attractive over a night. 

He was standing beside me. 

"Next year the cake color will be on your choice" Sehun winks.

And to my surprise the cake color wasn't pink. you Sehun. He fooled me. How dare he!!! And wait why I was expecting the cake to be pink coloured. Why would a boy have a pink coloured cake.. Idiot I am..

My heart. How can I feel like this. I don't know him properly and my heart is beating too fast because of him.

Everyone was then again got busy and I was left alone again. All decided to play something stupid like choose dare if you can. Rules were so unfair. I find it so childish so I went to get Lisa. It's already late. 

Where the heck she is? I called her but none respond. 

"Looking for me?" Sehun asked from behind.

Sehun's voice scared me for life. And my drink was in my hand and now it's all over my dress. My dress got wet... Hell. 

How am I supposed to return home like this!!!

/////

"" That's what Sehun said. 

" it" I can't believe myself. 

"Let's go upstairs. I will give you something to change into" He chucked surely seeing me like this. 

I didn't say no to him just followed him to his room. 

"Your room is beautiful" I said as I entered his room. 

He didn't reply. He went in and came back with holding a shirt and pant for me. 

"You want me to wear this?" I raised my eyebrow. Cause that was a pink color shirt and now this is too much. 

"Yes. I am sorry that you have to change cause your dress was beautiful" 

"Oh ya ya thank you" I took the shirt and pant went to the washroom. 

I changed and came back. But Sehun wasn't there. I was about to call him but he just then entered the room. 

"Something else you need?" 

"No but I can't go downstairs like this" 

"And I ask why?" He looked at me from head to toe. Oh that made me more uncomfortable.

"As you can see I am wearing your shirt that won't help for sure and moreover"

"You are uncomfortable?" He came closer. 

"Yes a little bit" I moved backward.

I don't know what to do. What should I do now!?

"Wait here" 

"But Sehun" 

He didn't listen to me. Left me alone here in his room. I sat on his bed. Besides his bed there was his table so here this nerd bot studies. Well Not so nerd. I was looking around of him room. Then suddenly I stopped when I saw a drawer there was note saying *don't touch*. Well now I am curious. 

"You should not this curious" 

I was about to open the drawer but again his sudden appearance scared me. 

"You scared me" My heart beating as fast as it can. 

"Sorry" He then moved closer and took out the note. 

"I shouldn't have put this here. It only gets people attention more" Sehun said pointing at the note. 

"Can I ask you something?" 

"What?"

"Can you read mind?" I asked. 

"Everyone went so the party is actually over and also you can go now" 

"Are you avoiding the question?"

"Yes." 

"Why?" 

"I can't lie" 

"So you can read mind?"

"You sure you can go your own?" He was trying to avoid my question again. 

My mind couldn't think of anything. It was blank totally.

"No I am ok. I can go alone. But Lisa?" I just forgot about her because of the whole situation. 

"You don't need to worry. She is ok. She was with her boyfriend. They left because she was drunk. Now she is in her home"

"How can you be sure?" I think I should leave as fast as Ican. 

"Cause I can feel it" He came closer.

"Don't be afraid of me" He added.

"What are you?" 

"What are you thinking? A vampire? A ghost or what?" He chuckled. 

"It's too late now and I think I should just leave now" I said as I ran out from there. 

I was walking alone. It's freaking cold too. Sehun's shirt was enough big to cover my half of the body. But still I am cold. 

I saw some boys standing far laughing too loud. I am not ready for this. I want to be unnoticed but it's too hard cause when you are wearing a boy's long t-shirt with heavy makeup. 

"Woo look at her" One of the boys said. 

I tried to walk faster. 

"Hey wait, hey pink shirt" One of them came near me and forcefully hold my hands. I tried to free my hand but he was stronger than me. 

"Leave her alone" I was shocked to hear Sehun's voice.

"Who are you?" The boy holding me asked. 

Sehun didn't reply. He came near to us and free my hands from the boys grip. 

"Not your business"

Sehun dragged me then with him. I was saying him to stop but didn't even he didn't look at me. 

Finally when he saw his car he stopped and looked at me. 

"I told you not to go alone" 

"This is my life so I can do whatever I want" I shouted. 

"You just raised your voice at me?" He asked as his face wasn't showing any kind of sympathy for me. 

"Yes so what?" 

He didn't say anything. He lead me to the car and made me sit. He locked the doors so I couldn't get off. 

He tied my seatbelts before he started driving. 

"Where are you taking me?"

"Back to those guys. You enjoyed their company right?"

He said those words looking into my eyes. He fasten the speed of car. 

This Sehun and the Sehun at party and the nerd boy seem to three different persons to me. I found Sehun mysterious. Why is he like this!

"Listen Sehun stop" 

He didn't stop. We actually reached there where the boys were and they are still there. 

Sehun stopped the car. He get off from the car and opened the door for me.

"Come out"

"Listen Se"

"I said come out"

"I am sorry that I raised my voice when I was the one who did mistake"

He stut the door then. 

"Tell me your address?" 

"We are already near to my home"

The ride to my home was silent then. Finally I managed to speak up when we reached my home. 

"Thank you. Can I ask you something?" 

"About me reading the mind then the answer is yes"

I bit my lower lips as I recalled what I was thinking then at the party. And thinking of he heard me making me uncomfortable. 

He pulled me closer to my shock. Then kiss me. I closed my eyes. 

The kiss lasted a for a few seconds cause we are standing right infornt of my house!

"Don't make yourself crazy just because of me. I am hard to understand."

"That's what I understand at least. But I also don't wanna know actually what you are? Why you are like this?" 

"Don't worry you will understand everything" 

"One last question?" 

"Sure ask if your parents are don't gonna report against me for keeping you at my house"

"Oh come on. They won't. Why did you kiss me?"

"Because you wanted it right?" 

"That's it just" I waited for him to answer but he didn't. 

So I started to walk away but realized that he was still standing there. 

"Aren't you going?" I asked him.

"I want my shirt back" He waved. He was standing far from me but I can say that he was smiling no more like smirking. 

"I am keeping it forever. Pink is my favorite" I chuckled as I entered my house. 

My mom was already sleeping. But father was sitting on sofa with newspaper. Tell me just one person who reads newspaper at night except my father. 

"You are late honey" He said as he was flipping the papers. 

"Should I say sorry?" 

"No tell me who was the guy?" 

"Ohh dad he was just a friend of mine" 

"Your mom was also my friend"

"I am going upstairs" As I pretend I didn't hear him and he laughed. 

I entered my room and direct went to the window. he really wants his shirt back? Sehun was still there standing resting his back against his car looking at my direction. I always have dreamt of something like this. 

I quickly took out my phone and on the flashlight. Started waving it. He finally noticed cause the lights were off of my room so it was the only light. 

He stood up properly from resting. I gestured at him why is he still there. He didn't understand so I did it again. He was just laughing. Then he pointed at his shirt. Uff seriously!!! 

I acted like I was taking it off and he closed his eyes laughing. And then suddenly my father entered my room. 

"Dad why are you here?" I shut the window as walked to him. 

Sehun was clueless why I did it for sure. 

"Because I want to have a fresh view of outside" He went towards the window and I was praying for the best what else can I do!!

"Dad you have also a window in your room" I stated. 

"But your shirt says from your window the view is nicer." 

I mentally slapped myself. How can I forget about this? Tonight everything is started from just a silly shirt.

"Ask him to come in" Dad ordered me before leaving my room. 

"We really don't need to" I shouted from my room but this time he pretended that he didn't hear me. 

I can call Sehun from my window bit I didn't cause we need to talk before I introduced him to my father. I gestured him to wait there cause I am coming to him. 

"My dad wants to meet you" 

"Ok let's go" 

"No stop. Firstly you should listen to me" 

"Ok what is it?" 

"We are just friends ok and don't sit if he doesn't tell you so and"

I had so many things to say still but Sehun didn't let me. 

"Stop you shorty. You talk too much. It's not like I am going to ask for your hand to him"

I should have replied but Sehun's hand was on my mouth....

"Hello sir" He greeted as we enter. 

"Hello young man. So is it your shirt she is wearing?" Dad asked the first question pointing at my shirt. 

Yes my family is crazy. Sehun you are lucky that mom is sleeping. Sehun gives me shocked look and I was just nodding my head smiling. 

"Yes" He then replied. 

"Come sit down. We need to talk" 

Sehun did whatever father asked. I sat beside Dad. Cause I can chat with Sehun by gesturing from here without Dad's knowing. 

"Before you guys go too far I want to say she is my only daughter, don't dare to break her heart" Dad said. 

Sehun looked at me and smiled. He wasn't saying anything. So I spoke up. 

"Dad we are just friends" I rolled my eyes. 

"Sure Sir. I won't ever" Sehun's reply made me shock. 

"Sir sorry I need to leave now" Sehun handshaked with dad. He was about to leave. I stopped him. 

"What do you mean there?" 

"Sehun reply me. Sometimes you just don't care to reply" 

"Cause I don't like to say lies" Sehun stated as he went to his car. I followed him not leaving him this time. 

"What does that mean?" I stopped him from going. 

"I stalked you for 3 years" 

I felt like I am paralyzed. He stalked me for 3 years how and why?

"Don't lie Sehun. If I am not wrong then you just transfer here before 2 years" 

"Yes." 

"Ugh I am not understanding anything" 

"Go in your dad will be worried" 

"I don't care" 

I get into the car stubbornly. He had to do the same. 

"Start the car and please I need a explanation" I said.

"But?"

"No buts"

He did then. I know dad won't be worried. Sehun's nature already worked for him that's why he didn't stop me from following Sehun. 

"So why did you stalk me?"

"I saw you at some party three years ago. I read your mind then. I was curious just to know you better. I didn't know why. I didn't understand the feeling then. I started to stalk you after that. I then came to here. Knowing you made me fall for you that's it" 

"I can't believe. Why did you act you are a nerd?" 

"Not to be noticed by you." 

"So now?" I asked. The whole situation is total a mess. 

Sehun stopped the car and look at me. 

"Now I can't act more. Reading your thoughts I feel you also want me" 

I was speechless. What should I say now. I even can't think properly. 

"I know the answer." Sehun leaned in and was about to kiss me. I pushed him back. 

"Do you have multiple personality disorder?" I asked cause I thought he sometimes act different. 

"No" He chuckled. 

"Ok then go on" I closed my eyes. 

Our lips came in touch. My heartbeat stopped that time. He pushed me closer to deepen the kiss. I hugged him tightly. I parted the kiss for a moment because I was out of air. Suddenly I felt he started to my shirt. I parted the kiss. 

"Hey what are you up to?" I slapped away his hand. 

"Taking off your shirt" 

"Hell no you aren't allowed to do this" I was smiling and blushing too much that it made too much obvious for him to understand what I want. 

"Well your mind and body want something else while you are just denying it. Moreover that's my shirt and I already got permission from your dad." 

" it" I got off from the car and started walking. 

Sehun followed me and grabbed me by hand. 

"Ok ok am sorry" He laughs. 

"It wasn't funny" I rolled my eyes. 

He pulled me for a hug. 

"Can we go for a ride. I didn't see the city at night ever" 

"Sure" He said. 

Sehun carried me then in his arms. 

"Hey put me down Sehun" 

"You asked for a ride" 

"Ugh not that" 

"You should have mention it" He laughed but still put me down. 

We didn't sleep that night just our existence made the city alive. When did I fall in sleep I don't know. But when I opened my eyes I saw I was resting on Sehun's chest. I feel his heartbeat it's for me right. This thought made me blush again. Then I noticed that the Sun doesn't come out yet. So I wake him up. 

"Let's see the sun rising together" I said. 

Sehun rubbed his eyes. When he finally wake up the first thing he did is kiss me. 

"Sleep again then rise again" He said smiling at me. 

"Are you drunk or what? What are you Sehun? Let's go" I hurriedly got off. 

He came out to and cupped my face and said 

"I said you to sleep and rise again because you are my sun" 

"Aish so cheesy" 

We both laughed then. It was cheesy but enough to make me blush. We are holding hands waiting for the Sun to come out. I rested my head on his shoulder. 

We had a great time together I won't forget it ever. Finally I checked my phone there was hundred messages from Lisa asking me where I am.

Now I got to say that I am in his arms dating this nerd. I can't believe just yesterday I said that he can't be someone who's my type. 

A/N 
It's a too long chapter sorry hehe. I never had written any chapter so long. Enjoy reading.