Valentine (Sehun)

Imagines of EXO

Is it an addiction or a poison

It's the same thing in love though 

There is no way to get sober after falling in love

Only falling more is the hangover

It's a position but a sweet one

It slowly gets in and slowly slowly takes over and this ends with the last breathe... 

 

Someone's breathing can also be the reason to wake up everyday. I didn't know before I met him. Now I wake up every morning feeling his hot breath touching me as if calling me. 

 

"Good morning." I opened my eyes and turned other side of the bed but as it was supposed, it wasn't. He wasn't in bed. My eyes lazily searched for him. I reached out my hand to feel his warmth. Buit it was also not there. My eyes shoot open. I sat up not seeing him around in our room. 

 

"Sehun." I called out his name rubbing my eyes. I bite my lip feeling a little bit sad. He would never leave the house without telling me. He even didn't forget to take the car keys but Sehun you forgot the most important thing. 

 

I sighed and opened the door. I took my phone to dial his number but there was a message and I opened it. 

 

'Hey, eat well.' This is from an unknown number and the style of messaging, Sehun you can't do this kind of things. I chuckled and went to the kitchen. 

 

I was shocked to see breakfast made on the counter. So he is planning big or what? I smiled to myself taking a bite from the sandwich. I can say it he made it by looking at the shape of it and the way it tasted. 

 

"What are you planning to do hmm?" I took an another bite. Just then the doorbell rang and I put down the sandwich. 

 

I wiped my mouth with the sleeve of my shirt. I went to see who it was. I opened the door and before I could react the tall man standing before me covered my mouth with a handkerchief. I started feeling dizzy. 

 

___ 

 

I opened my eyes feeling a strong headache. I couldn't see anything as my eyes were covered. I tried to move but both of my hands and legs were tied. 

 

"Somebody help!" I cried out. I yelled a few times more but then gave up. Maimuna if someone could hear you then they didn't keep your mouth open. 

 

"Sehun, where are you!" I started crying like a baby. I stopped when I heard someone coming. 

 

It was not just some footsteps I heard something scratching sound as if something heavy was dragged. 

 

"Call her stupid boyfriend." Someone said. 

 

"He is my husband not boyfriend. If he knows I am here, he won't spare any of you." I yelled and tried to move. 

 

I heard them laughing. 

 

"Is that so? Your husband gave us money to take you here." One of them said. I felt he was near me. 

 

"Do I look fool to you? Why would he do that?" I felt I was tearing up again. I am missing him. I didn't see him from morning, what if they have done something bad to him! 

 

"We also don't know why he did that? We only care about money." One laughed. 

 

"Honestly who would give a beautiful girl in our hands." Someone touched my chin and tilted up my chin. I shook my head. 

 

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands." I yelled. But soon I got slapped by that person. 

 

"Hey just leave her, call her husband already." 

 

"I won't let her go this easily." 

 

Honestly I was scared. I was praying for a miracle to happen but now I also don't want Sehun to come here. They are too many people. I don't want him to get in trouble because of me. 

 

"Leave ber for now at least till we get the money." 

 

"Where is Sehun?" I asked. 

 

"Why isn't he picking up the call? Did he go to the old place?" 

 

"Maybe he did. Call him again." 

 

I was hearing them discussing. I wasn't understanding a thing but I was feeling so weak. I couldn't keep my eyes open but I possibly can't pass out now. 

 

"Hello come to the new place right now if you want to see your wife in one piece." They laughed. 

 

"Just tell me where?" I could hear his voice. His voice was clam. But I know when he sounds like this. When he is so mad at something and doesn't want to mess up everything. 

 

"Check the message. We sent the address." 

 

"Fine. I will get whatever you guys asked for. Just don't do anything to her." 

 

"We aren't sure. You have a beautiful wife." They laughed and I closed my eyes in anger. I couldn't think what was Sehun going through. 

 

I couldn't hear his voice anymore. Probably they cut the call. 

 

"So chick what's your name?" Someone came near me and I was also heard the door opening sound. Some of them left. 

 

I didn't respond and he started laughing like a crazy. 

 

"You want to play hard still now!" He asked and I remained silent. I was praying. He tilted my chin. 

 

"Ouch. Let me go." I cried out. His hold was tight. 

 

To my surprise he let go of my chin. 

 

"What are you doing?! Please don't!" I cried when I felt something cutting the deep in my right hand. 

 

"Filthy hand, right?" He laughed and stopped. 

 

I was feeling dizzy suddenly. My eyes shut down without me knowing. I lost my senses. 

 

____ 

 

"Ouch." I heard someone's sound and this sound felt so similar. I felt his breath on my shoulder. 

 

"Sehun?" I asked. 

 

"Yes me." He replied. He took off the blindfold of my eyes. 

 

He came in front of me and kneeled down. He started opening up the ropes from my hands. 

 

"I am sorry." He mumbled. Hearing him again and seeing him again I could help crying. 

 

"Shh don't cry. I am here." He looked up and cupped my face. 

 

"I..I thought I would never gonna see you again." I kept crying like a baby. He wrapped his arms around me in a protective way and rubbing my back. 

 

"That's never gonna happen." He parted the hug and looked at me. 

 

"Did they hurt you much?" He asked and I remembered what just one of them did. I looked down to my wrest. 

 

He looked at my wrest and bite his lip. I noticed there was a cut in the corner of his lip and it's bleeding still. 

 

"It doesn't hurt much." I smiled. He nodded. He opened up the ropes that was tied up to my legs too. 

 

"Can you walk?" He asked. 

 

"Yes. I can." I stand up but I tripped but before I fall he grabbed my hand. 

 

"Liar. How could you think that I would believe if you say that it doesn't hurt and you can walk." I pointed at my hand. 

 

"I am fine but your lip." I was about to touch his lip but he moved away. 

 

"Ahh don't. It will hurt." He stated. 

 

"Is that so?" I smiled and pulled him closer by his shirt's collar. 

 

I connected our lips and kissed him in the softest way I could. 

 

"Did it hurt too?" I asked as I pulled out. 

 

"Very much." He shook his head and I chuckled. He looked so damn cute. 

 

He spread his hand and I hold his hand. He helped me to walk. 

 

"Maimuna you sure you can walk?" He looked at me. I was trippin over a lot. 

 

"Yaa it's fine." I gave him a smile. 

 

"We have to walk a long way. My car is parked far. I am not a good husband." He sighed. 

 

"No you are." My voice was suddenly so loud what made him chuckle. 

 

"If that so then why aren't you allowing me to carry you?" He raised an eyebrow. I looked away avoiding his gaze. 

 

"Well that.." I couldn't finish my words, he already lifted me up in his arms. 

 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he smirked. I just looked away because I was surely blushing. 

 

"Give me my reward after we get home ok?" He said in husky voice. I hit in his chest softly with my palm.

 

He started laughing. 

 

He put me down and helped me to get in car. After that he hovered in the car. He helped me with the seatbelt. He was looking at my wrest. 

 

"I told you na I am fine." I pouted. 

 

"Fine. They are in jail right now." 

 

"Sehun why they were saying you said to take me there?" 

 

"Because I did." I was shocked to hear him. 

 

"What? Are you out of your mind?" 

 

He stopped the car and looked at me. For a moment I wanted to grab him by his collar and crashed my lips on his but not now. 

 

"Remember last night what you said?" He asked. 

 

"Sehun are you real??! I said I liked the way that hero rescued her from those thugs. But that doesn't mean that you! Ugh I can't believe. Look at us! What if something bad happened." 

 

"Sorry. I am sorry." He cupped my face. 

 

"Don't touch me." I rolled my eyes and he took his hands in his side. 

 

"I thought they would do what I exactly said. I just wanted to be a perfect Valentine's day." He mumbled and started driving. 

 

"I will forgive you but only in one condition." 

 

"What?" He asked in excitement but maintained his poker face. I smiled to myself. Sometimes I find this so hot about him. 

 

"You will spend the whole day tomorrow with me." 

 

"Hmm ok. So I am forgiven?" 

 

"Listen to me first." 

 

"Say it." 

 

"Spend the whole day in learning how to make a damn sandwich.." 

 

"Wasn't it good?" He looked at me in disbelief. 

 

"No." 

 

"At least you could lie." He pouted. I chuckled. I couldn't hold in more so I pinched his cheek and he flinched. 

 

"Not here baby. That effing idiot punched so hard." He cursed and I laughed. 

 

"Drive faster. I will be the cure of it." I looked away taking my hand away but he hold my hand with his free hand and placed my hand on his thigh. 

 

I could see him smirking. 

 

"He kick me here too." He said looking at the road determined. It's funny how we got home so fast. 

 

"Come on faster." He opened the door for me. I stepped out and he took me in his arm. 

 

"Sehun I can walk." I shook my head. 

 

"But Maimuna trust me I can walk faster." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. 

 

We got in our room and he put me down. I sat on the bed. 

 

"The first aid box is in that." I pointed at the drawer. 

 

He took that out and placed it on the bed besides me. He kneeled down on the floor in front of me. 

 

He took my hand and did the bandaging for me. 

 

"Now you do here." He pointed at his lip. 

 

"Sure." I took out a bandage. 

 

"Yah not that. Do what you did there." 

 

"Sehun!!" 

 

"What? You promised." He stood up and took the first aid box away from me. 

 

"Sehun give it back." I rolled my eyes and he shook his head. 

 

"No." He hovered on the bed throwing away the box. 

 

He came closer and I moved backwards. He pulled me closer by grabbing my hand. 

 

"Sehun it hurts." I flinched. 

 

"Fine. I won't touch your hands but you do the same." 

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"Stupid it's valentines day." He said and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was so soft first but slowly turn into a rough one as he was pushing me backwards. I fell on the bed with him on me. 

 

"I am sorry for the mess up." He mumbled pulling out. He connected our lips again. 

 

 

 

Happy Valentine's Day :')