Chanyeol (Unfairness) Part 1

Imagines of EXO

                                  UNFAIRNESS

Mitu was getting ready because it was one of her friend's birthday. Mitu and her other friends decided to give her a surprise. Nothing much, they are just gonna order a cake and will attack her house and will spend some time with her.

 

"Piana did you order the cake?" Mitu called Piana to remind her about the cake cause Mitu knows so well that when Piana takes the responsibility something will sure go wrong.

 

But they didn't have any other choice. They are busy with their exams while Piana is the one having vacation.

 

"Yes I did but" Piana couldn't finish what she was trying to say.

 

Mitu was in hurry so she didn't bother to listen her. If she said yes then ok cake is one the way.

 

Everyone arrived in front of Sadia's house. It was her birthday. They were waiting there for the cake to arrive. It's already too late but the cake didn't come.

 

"Call them again" Mitu said to Piana.

 

Piana was about to call but Mitu stopped her.

 

"What?" Piana gave Mitu a confused look not understanding why she stopped her.

 

"Look there. Our cake is ready" Mitu smirked.

 

"No Mitu that's someone's else and it's not cake it's Pizza!!!" Riaon spoke up.

 

"We aren't taking this without paying ok. And moreover if you order cake now then it will take more hundred years to arrive. Do you have any better idea?" Mitu raised her eyebrow. Piana nodded.

 

"I think she is right" Piana said.

 

"Ok go for it" Riaon wasn't ok with it but still agreed with them.

 

The pizza delivery boy was crossing their way. Mitu call him.

 

"Hey listen Pizza boy"

 

"Yes mam?" He had a big smile plastered on his face and his dimple is also there.

 

"We ordered the pizza"

 

"Mam the ordered was from the house no 13B"

 

"Yes that's my house. I am waiting here for the pizza"

 

"Oh so sorry mam here it is your order'' the tall boy handed the pizza to Mitu.

 

The pizza delivery boy left after they payed.

 

"Yess, your idea worked" Piana cheered for Mitu.

 

"Ishh guys don't make any noise. We want to give Sadia surprise, don't let her know by making noises" Mitu hissed.

 

They surprised Sadia. Everything was ok. They enjoyed, they danced, they sang, they ate the pizza even they cut the cake. Yes the cake was arrived but it was late. They were enjoying while Chanyeol had to listen so much from his boss for them.

 

"Chanyeol, it was just your first day but I got a complain against you" Chanyeol's boss said when Chan got into the shop.

 

"But I just delivered the pizza at right place"

 

"Yes you think. Now go and deliver another pizza and this time the right place. I am gonna cut the money from your salary" And with that Chanyeol's boss left.

 

"I am not gonna leave that girl so easily" He smiled to himself.

 

He delivered the pizza and this time it was the right place. He apologized.

 

He was about to leave the place but he stopped when he heard some loud noises.

 

"So they are doing party while I had to pay" Chanyeol noted the place in his mind and quietly left the place.

 

"Guys it's too late. I need to go" Piana said.

 

"I will just give her a ride to her home" Riaon looked at Piana.

 

"Great then guys bye" Piana and Riaon left then.

 

"Maybe I should just take the cab" Mitu said.

 

"No way. You aren't leaving. Just stay here" Sadia giggled as she wrapped her hands around Mitu.

 

"Ok if you insist"

 

"So you want to sleep or a movie night will be ok?" Sadia asked.

 

"Well you know my answer" Mitu smirked.

 

"So which movie?"

 

"Let me see" Mitu went through the collections that Sadia had.

 

"This one" Mitu said handing Sadia one of that.

 

They were watching movie. Suddenly the door bell rang.

 

"Sadia someone is" Mitu noticed that Sadia was already asleep. Mitu smiled and went to the door to open.

 

"Who are you?" Mitu was shocked to see a tall figure standing there. She couldn't see the face because it was dark there.

 

"The pizza delivery boy" He moved her away and entered the house.

 

"Hey wait. Why are you going in? We didn't order pizza" Mitu followed him.

 

"But the order was from here if I am not wrong" He leaned in to reach Mitu's eye level.

 

"Noo. We didn't" She moved backward.

 

Chanyeol took out a note and showed it to Mitu.

 

"See its just the same place as before. You were the one who was waiting outside then right?" He went closer to her.

 

"Don't come near. Ok wait I am taking the pizza but where's the pizza?"

 

Chanyeol chuckled and sighed.

 

"You really think I am here to delivery at late night?" He raised his left eyebrow.

 

All of a sudden so many worst thoughts came into Mitu's mind.

 

"If you don't leave right now. I am gonna call the police." She shouted.

 

And just then Sadia woke up.

 

"What's happening? And who are you?" Sadia asked as she rubbed her eyes lazily.

 

"Sadia, this man is dangerous and I don't know what is he gonna do!!!" Mitu went near to her friend.

 

"If you don't mind then can you come back tomorrow cause I am too sleepy" Sadia said with her heavy eyes which is gonna shut at any time.

 

"Oh gosh Sadia" Mitu frowned. She couldn't believe her friend.

 

Sadia just fall on Mitu's lap.

 

"I can't believe. You just behaving like you had drugs" Mitu looked at Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol who was just here to scare Mitu, is now too confused. He was looking at two of them with too much confusion. He never handled this kind of situation before.

 

"What? What are you looking at? Don't you dare to think us weak. I know fighting" Mitu said. Her face expression saying that she was soo damn serious.

 

Chanyeol chuckled to hear that.

 

"I think I should leave now. You two need a doctor" He said before leaving.

 

Mitu sighed in relief when Chanyeol left. She quickly closed the door and come back to her friend.

 

"Is he gone?" Sadia asked when she felt Mitu just layed beside her.

 

"Hmm" Mitu mumbled.

 

"Don't you tell him to come back tomorrow?" Sadia mumbled with her eyes closed.

 

"What?" Mitu chuckled to see her like this. Sadia didn't respond.

 

"Ohh God you are just talking in your sleep" Mitu chuckled before she also fall in sleep.