Chanyeol (Halo) Part- 2

Imagines of EXO

"Then let's get married. NOW." Chanyeol hold into his breath. He said what he said. He didn't even think what he just said. He knows anything will be okay if he is with Rene. So doesn't matter. He didn't even think what will he do if Rene said no. 

 

But Rene didn't say anything. She slowly let go of Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at her with his lovesick eyes. She was crying. 

 

"I said I don't have much time left Chanyeol. I will die any soon I don't know. I don't wanna hurt you. I can't betray you." Her tears falling down her cheeks. 

 

Chanyeol whole world was spinning. The girl he loves is going to die any soon? Why? He wanted to run from there and lock himself in a room. His body gave up but he is standing in front of her. When she said she doesn't have much time left, Chanyeol thought she was talking about her going abroad. But what he just heard is it true? 

 

Chanyeol feared to ask her again cause he doesn't want to hear this again. 

 

Sehun and Kai both looked at Rene. Kai pushed Chanyeol towards her. Chanyeol got into sense. He didn't know what to do. 

 

His thumbs wiped her tears without him knowing. Chanyeol's eyes were waiting for her to smile. His eyes were begging to see her smiling. But she didn't. 

 

Rene wanted to run away from there but she also couldn't. Her legs were tied to the floor. Her gaze were glued to the person in front of her. 

 

"Even I will die one day. Everyone has to die." Chanyeol faked a smile. Inside he was breaking down. 

 

She again said nothing. Her tears started falling again. The new tears were trying to say that don't let me go. She doesn't want to go away from Chanyeol. 

 

All these years only Rene knows how hard it was to avoid Chanyeol. She knows everything. Everything was happening in front of her but she said nothing. She didn't want to give Chanyeol a false hope. Cause she knows she won't be able to stay with him. And obviously Chanyeol wants to spend his whole life with her. 

 

She wasn't saying anything, her tears weren't allowing her. 

 

Chanyeol spoken up. 

 

"They said if heartbroken written in your fate then it finds a reason itself. Doesn't matter how much you run away from it. Stop saying that you don't love me cause your eyes can't lie." Chanyeol went closer to her and hold her in his arms softly. She didn't move. 

 

"Who said that?" Kai asked Sehun and Sehun rolled his eyes at Kai. 

 

"Oohh I understand you also don't know." Kai nodded his head and Sehun just hit him on his head. 

 

Kai was about to attack but Sehun pointed at Chanyeol. 

 

Kai's mouth open to see Chanyeol kissing Rene. 

 

"What the F.." Kai was cut off when Bora placed her hand on Kai's mouth. 

 

Sehun smiled and took out his phone and took a picture. He thought he would blackmail the couple later. 

 

Chanyeol just kissed Rene finishing his last words "I love you." He didn't give it a second thought. Rene kissed her back. She pulled him closer. 

 

"Sorry I am late. What the kkk." Kris yelled that got attention by almost everyone. 

 

Sehun hissed Kris. 

 

"Opps sorry. Maybe I didn't miss much." Kris joined Sehun and Kai. 

 

"No you didn't. The show is just started." Kai chuckled. 

 

"Heyaa kids aren't watching this." Kris looked at Sehun. 

 

"Why do you guys always do this to me?" Sehun whined. 

 

Chanyeol broke the kiss. A satisfied smile never leaving his face and red shade added to Rene's face. 

 

"By the way I am not a guy who wants to live with a girl forever." He smiled. His dimples were making it more beautiful. Rene staring at him with her eyes. Her eyes were sparkling. 

 

"I know." She teased Chanyeol. 

 

"Better that you know." Kai yelled and everyone laughed. 

 

"So it's a yes?" Chanyeol suddenly sounded serious. 

 

"What?" Rene asked. 

 

"We are going to marry. The time we got for ourselves I don't wanna waste. Say yes." 

 

"Chanyeol the doctor even said that I could even die tomorrow. Why aren't you understanding? I am just happy to have a little moment with you that seems my forever. Please don't insist." 

 

"Ohh great then we should just marry now." Chanyeol took her hand in his hand. 

 

"Don't worry. We will manage everything. Don't we?" Kris raised his eyebrow at both idiots. 

 

Sehun and Kai looked at each other and then nodded. 

 

"Good then let's go." Kris dragged them with him. 

 

As they left everyone started cheering for Chanyeol and Rene. They were wishing the new couple. Some even prayed for Rene's long life. 

 

Everytime Rene's eyes got teary, Chanyeol's hold on her hand got tight and she smiled at him. 

 

After the two left the school they came to the nearest park. 

 

Chanyeol said Rene to sat on the bench. 

 

"Where are you going?" Rene asked. 

 

"To get you something." He winked. 

 

Rene waited there for a while. Chanyeol returned with nothing. She investigated him then asked. 

 

"What did you bring for me?" 

 

"Myself." Chanyeol pinched his own cheeks that was a failed attempt to do ayego. 

 

Rene laughed. Chanyeol sighed in relief to see her laughing. 

 

"Nice gift." She said. 

 

"Just nice?" He pouted. 

 

"Yaa. Why? Are you expecting more?" She asked and Chanyeol nodded. 

 

"Well a very cute gift you are. I want to keep you with me since I saw you. I want..." Chanyeol placed his finger on her lips. 

 

"Enough that's enough. I am not that special." He laughed.

 

"No you are." She looked at him with her again teary eyes. 

 

"You have lovesick eyes for me. Do you know that?" Chanyeol said as he wiped her tears. 

 

"No I didn't know but now I can see it clearly in your eyes." She smiled before she pulled Chanyeol into a kiss. 

 

The kiss broke when Chanyeol's phone started ringing. 

 

He took out his phone and said it was Kris. 

 

"Let's go. Kris asked us to go to the Church." He said and she looked at him with confusion. 

 

"We are going to marry Rene." Chanyeol ruffled her hair. He wanted to do this for a really long time. 

 

..... 

 

"I can't breathe." Chanyeol inhaled air as he rearranged his tie for the ninth time. 

 

Chanyeol was wearing a black suit that was poured with so many sparkling stones. Underneath he wore a white silk shirt and a navy blue tie. 

 

Kai and Sehun dressed themselves in a same way. Black shirt and black suit with a black tie. 

 

Kris just wore his regular shirt and a leather jacket. He said he looks cool in this way. 

 

"I cannot breathe." Chanyeol again said.

 

"Me too." Sehun whispered. 

 

Chanyeol looked at Sehun who was staring at Nayeon. 

 

Chanyeol smiled to himself. 

 

"Don't worry. You will survive till the last." Kai said who's gaze on Bora. 

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath with his eyes closed. 

 

Finally he opened his eyes when Sehun whispered to him. 

 

"She's here." Sehun's words took away Chanyeol's breath. 

 

Rene was looking like an angel in a white gown. Slowly slowly she was coming towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol hold into his breath. 

 

"I will get a heart attack any soon." Chanyeol mumbled and both Sehun and Kai chuckled. 

 

Sehun's eyes on Nayeon and same with Nayeon. But she was stealing glances of Sehun. Everytime she got caught by Sehun's eyes, she blushed. Her blush that matched with her red gown.

 

Kai's eyes on Bora. Bora was staring at him too. Bora bite her lips and Kai acted like he's gonna die and she chuckled. Bora also wore a red gown cause Kai said in the shop that this dress is looking y on her. 

 

But the bride and groom wasn't looking at each other. Rene had her head down while Chanyeol was staring at Rene's gown not her. 

 

"Yes I Do." Chanyeol said in one breath not leaving his gaze from Rene. 

 

"Yes I do." It's Rene's turn. She mumbled the words looking at Chanyeol's hand. She waited that his hand will hold her hands. 

 

But his hands didn't. Chanyeol tilted her head and looked at her eyes. She was crying. 

 

"Don't cry.. From now on I will be responsible for every teardrops of yours. Don't let your tears hurt me, don't remind me that I can't love you forever cause I want to love you forever." 

 

Chanyeol wiped her tears and pulled her closer. 

 

"I love you." He whispered and leaned in to kiss her. 

 

Everyone clapped for them. 

 

Sehun whispered the same thing to Nayeon and Nayeon replied with a kiss. 

 

Kai didn't say anything, he just pulled Bora into a hug. 

 

Chanyeol's word was always on Rene's mind. She didn't cry ever after they got married. 

 

They did everything together. Chanyeol never waited for the sun rise if she wished for something. Cause inside he knows that his wife doesn't have the whole life to do this. He wanted the whole world for her but he was the whole world to her. 

 

Really on their wedding Chanyeol wiped her tears for the last time cause she didn't cry when she was going away from him. 

 

"Don't close your eyes. Hold on." Chanyeol's tears were falling on her face. She was smiling. 

 

"I love you Chanyeol. You are my forever. Thanks for coming in my life." She pulled Chanyeol's face near her face. 

 

She pressed her lips softly against his. Chanyeol wanted the time to stop and treasure this moment for his rest life. 

 

"I love you." She pulled back. 

 

Chanyeol's tears weren't stopping. Rene's eyes slowly shut closed. Chanyeol cursed himself for not loving her since the day she born. He cursed himself cause he can't see her eyes sparkling for him. 

 

But at last he smiled remembering those times they spent together. 

 

..... 

 

Two years later... (After her death) 

 

"On this Friday Chanyeol's book named Halo going to published. So Chanyeol sshi do you want to say something for your fans?" The man handed the mick to Chanyeol. 

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath and looked at the crowd. In crowd he saw his friends. He smiled to see them. 

 

"I don't want to say much but I want to say one thing that hold much meanings." He stopped. 

 

He closed his eyes and sighed. 

 

"Yes I do." Rene's voice came into his mind. 

 

He opened his eyes and a teardrop fall on the ground. 

 

"I see her halo." He smiled. 

 

Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby, I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby, I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo

 

THE END.