Kyungsoo (Then I love you too) Part 2

Imagines of EXO

The day has come. Kyungsoo is gonna propose Lubaba. Everything was ready and everyone too. All were so damn excited. They were waiting for this day from the start. 

"So when are you gonna propose her" Kai asked Kyungsoo the moment when Soo entered the hall. 

"Can we talk later about this. Just after thirty minutes we are gonna perform." Soo said. 

So they were practicing for the last time before their performance. Kyungsoo was about to leave but Suho stopped him.

"Where are you going? Yes you are good but still you should be practicing with us for the last time"

"Let him go hyung. It's already time of Lubaba's performance" Sehun said. 

"Opps then you must go" Suho gave Soo a warm hug. 

Kyungsoo left then. Yes Lubaba was already there on the stage with others. She looked so beautiful. And just after that they stated performing. Kyungsoo was left speechless. He was just staring at her if she was the only one there. 

Their performance ended and then Kyungsoo and the others boy's names were called. Kyungsoo was already there. And the other boys gathered there too. 

Suho called Kyungsoo on the stage but maybe he didn't hear Suho. Chan started laughing at this. 

"Haha none listen to you" Chen said laughing. 

"Ok I am just bringing him here wait" Lay said. 

"Hey Kyungsoo" 

But still Kyungsoo was just staring at the stage. He was lost or maybe just amazed by Lubaba's performance. 

"Yah Soo. You should look at yourself. You are looking like a fool" Lay chuckled. 

That was enough to get Kyungsoo's attention yes mentioning Lubaba's name. 

"Omo we are late. Let's go" Kyungsoo spoke up. 

"Yes" Lay said and then these two went to the stage. 

As they were performing, everyone started cheering for them. Some girls were chanting theirs name.

They performance ended and they came to the backstage. It was time for a group hug. 

"Maybe it's our last performance together" Suho said. 

"No. We will do better than this next time hyung. We will be a band for sure. Just let's focus on our graduation for now" Chanyeol said. 

"No let's focus on Kyungsoo" Kai said. 

"Huh me? What have I done?" Kyungsoo said pointing at himself. 

"It's time to do the proposal" Sehun said. His voice got louder than usual. 

All of them pushed Kyungsoo to the hall where all the participants were waiting for the results. 

They stopped the moment when they realized they already got everyone's attention on them. 

"Now go tell her" Kai whispered to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo wasn't moving but he noticed that Lubaba also eyeing them with her big questioning eyes. 

"Ok Soo you can do it. You know you can" Soo said to himself. 

Soo went infornt of Lubaba. He didn't think just sat on his knees infornt of her. 

All started chanting for Kyungsoo. Obviously they aren't fool. Everyone understood what's gonna happen there. The boys started shouting also. Chen took out his phone and started clicking pictures. Typical as always. 

"I was waiting for this" Suho said as he wiped his tears. 

"Hyung you are crying hahah" Chen then started to video the whole thing. 

Yes that's a mess. Lubaba was statue all the time. Then suddenly Kyungsoo started to talk and everyone went quite. 

"Listen Lubaba I don't how do people do this. But I am a straight forward person. So I love you. Would you like to give me a chance to love you?" 

Everyone started shouting "SAY YES, YES" 

Kyungsoo looked around and did a gesture for all to stop shouting. Then he stood up and looked at Sehun. 

"Yah you bring that what I asked for?" 

"What hyung" Sehun was clueless. 

"Seriously Sehun!!!" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at Sehun and Sehun just chuckled and gave him a red rose. 

"I just wanted to see you mad at me" Sehun chuckled. 

"Woaa finally I got a clear picture of Kyungsoo being mad at you Sehun" Chen laughed. 

Chanyeol went to the center and he looked so damn serious but started laughing and fall on the floor. Ya it had to happen. 

"You what?" Finally Lubaba said something. 

"Dumb he just proposed you girl. You are so lucky" A girl shouted. 

"I never expected this from you Kyungsoo" Lubaba was about to cry. 

And then the hall was silent. All stopped at their spot. The boys gathered to hug Kyungsoo but Soo pushed them all. 

"Mm sorry" That's all Kyungsoo said trying to hide his face. 

Kyungsoo made him strong for this day. He knew it that it has to be a Yes or No. So he was prepared but still he can't face this situation. 

All were sad. 

Kyungsoo was about to leave the hall. But the result was declared then and winner is them. The boys weren't in mood to celebrate. Kyungsoo then stopped and went to them. 

"Let's go guys. We won" Kyungsoo said. Even he was trying to act ok but everyone could say that he was acting by seeing his eyes. 

Anyways Suho insisted them to go on the stage. They went and Suho was about to give a speech on their winning even if he wasn't in mood. 

"Wait" Lubaba said from the crowd. 

All looked at her. She went to stage and took the mic from Suho. 

"Yah pabo. You really don't know manners and how to propose a girl. You said you love me but you didn't wait for me to answer. Great. Idiot you need to proposal me properly. Then I will think about it. But if you don't get that even in the next time you are so dead Kyungsoo" She was smiling at Kyungsoo while Kyungsoo was blank about what's she was saying. 

"So it's a yes?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Pabo" She tried to hold on her tears. 

"Obviously it's a yes. You are really a pabo. A girl never say yes directly if she is shy. She is so unlucky that her bf is soo fool" The girl from before shouted again. 

"Yah you also a fool. You also didn't understand she was just taking time to say yes" Kyungsoo shouted. 

"What's just happening?" One of their teachers asked. 

"I am so sorry mam" Lubaba said. 

"No I am just wondering why aren't you guys hugging each other still" The teacher said and everyone started shouting "kiss kiss kiss"

"I said hug no kiss here" The teacher chuckled. 

Lubaba was blushing and again it's Kyungsoo's friends to push him to her. 

"I love you" Kyungsoo said as he hugged her. 

"Then I love you too" She said finally. 

Everyone was shouting and the boys were busy arguing with Kai that Kai didn't win. 

As everyone was busy Kyungsoo quickly kissed Lubaba and that made her shocked. 

"Yah I am still watching" The teacher chuckled. 

"What just happened?" The boys asked. They were so clueless. 

"Nothing" Soo replied still holding Lubaba in his arms. 

"It's time for celebration" Chen shouted. 

"Everyone congrats the new couple" Kai said. 

So after that they finally celebrated their win and Kyungsoo's win and ya Kai's win too haha. But still Do Kyungsoo had to propose Lubaba AGAIN and that time she didn't think for a moment. She kissed him. 

                                      THE END

XOXO