Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 2

Imagines of EXO

The time I opened my eyes I saw Sehun was carrying me in his arms. Ohh God I want to faint again. I am scared of my life. His aura is hella different. What should I do now!!

I closed my eyes again. Don't wanna look his face. It's just a dream uff. Jamy's words are stuck in my mind so I am having this kind of dreams right? 

But I just noticed Sehun smirking. Then he leaned in and whispered into my ears. 

"Your acting skills disappointed me" 

Ohh !! This is real. I tried to push him and punched him on his chest but nothing just nothing happened. He is still carrying me. Why am I so weak? 

"Let me down" 

"You wish" 

"Please" I cried out. 

"Ok" He said ok¿

He put me down gently to my surprise. He leaned again to have a look of me. 

"You sure you can walk on your own?" He asked. 

"And why can't I?" 

I tried to move but if felt like my legs are paralyzed. 

"What have you done to me?" 

He didn't answer. Ha pulled me up and carried me again. 

"What are you up to? I am gonna shout that you are kidnapping me" 

And then his aura changed again. His blue eyes suddenly turned to red and his hairs got messier, his face got paler, his lips are now blood red. 

Would like to call him hot. Wow am so creepy!! 

"Can't you shut up or else" He seems to be annoyed.

"Or else?" My voice should be louder at this moment but no heck he literally threatened me so I keep it low. But still I managed to ask him.

"I don't want to bite you this soon" 

"What?" 

"Shut up" 

We got home. My home. Don't tell me he is coming with me. 

"You can now drop me here" 

"So funny"

"No listen I am scared of you" I said as I thought maybe it would work. But no. 

"That's what I want" He smirked.

I am so helpless. I can't walk. Otherwise I would kick him in nuts and would run away. But still this is more like having a nightmare. 

He carried me to my bedroom. He didn't care to lock the door. Thank God. Ohh wait none is home right? So locking or unlocking the door doesn't matter. What if he just kill me?

He layed me on the bed as he sat beside me. I tired to sat up but he pushed me. No he touched my chest but still not saying sorry. 

"I didn't feel anything. Don't overreact'' he smirked again.

Sehun don't smirk. 

He leaned in and faced me. 

" You smell so good. Why didn't I notice you before?" He bites his lower lip. 

What? He didn't notice me before. Well it's ok I am not that attractive. Ugh brain what are you thinking... 

I didn't say anything. I remained silent trying to avoid eye contact. He cupped my face made me look at him. 

Then he closed his eyes. Is he gonna kiss me?

No. He didn't. He opened his eyes and again it's back to its normal color blue. 

"Listen hmm let's go with me" He said. 

"Where?" 

"To my place" 

"And I ask why?" 

"You aren't that dumb sure" He chucked. 

"What are you trying to say" I slapped his hands away and sat up hugging myself with my knees. 

"Don't be too much stubborn" 

"What do you want?" 

"Your blood" 

"You are a vampire?"

"Don't you think?" 

"And you want me to believe that a vampire is gently asking for someone's blood" 

"Don't make me do those things then. I liked you when first saw you but always ignored everyone as I tried to not hurt anyone" 

"If you like me then why don't you just leave me?" 

"I already have got your smell so it's now vampire's wish to have you" 

"Me or my blood?" 

"No more talking" 

He came near to me so fast that I couldn't even try to protect myself. His eyes are red again. 

"I am sorry. But a vampire's wish is more dangerous than love" He said before kissing me. He kissed me so roughly that blood had to come out. But still he was kissing me. I didn't give in. I can't give in. I am feeling all my strength are losing from my body. Then he stopped. 

"I need you" He said. 

"I am near to faint. Hold on me" I said. My vision is getting blurry. I think now I will give in. He will get whatever he wants. 

This is so disgusting. Giving your everything against your willing. 

I opened my eyes. I am in my bed beside Sehun. Still I don't have any strength to fight him. 

"You can't move. So rest. I am going" He said. 

"Yes what else can you do?!! You left me nothing just kill me now" I cried out. I tried to fight him, didn't show him my weakness. But now I can't act anymore to be strong girl. 

Then he didn't move. His eyes are turning red again. 

"I am not afraid of you anymore Sehun" 

"But I am" 

"You what? It's just ok go away. I don't wanna see you. I hate you" 

"I am afraid that I will hurt you again. Showing my love for you is not like others. I can't give your roses or anything you like. My world is black totally. I already hurt you and don't want to hurt you anymore. I gave you last night as a memory of mine. You will needed one, I will be needed one" He said before leaving. 

"Sehun wait" I shouted. 

He just appeared in front of me all of sudden. Gave me a kiss. 

"Sorry last kiss" He leaned in and kissed me. 

He broke the kiss and was about to leave but I hold his hand. 

"You hurt me" 

"Sorry won't change anything so I am leaving" 

"No first you have to recover my pains." I said as a tear dropped. 

"Well that would also hurt you" He said. 

"I don't know but I want it" 

"What just happened all of a sudden?''

" I always happened to believe the wrong person. I thought they are the right ones. They hurt me too. You are the who don't want to hurt me again. So how can I let go of a right person from my life " 

"You will regret it" He said.

"At least you said you love me" 

Then he gave me a hug and I knew it this is it I was looking for. Someone who can comfort me. 

"Say it you love me too" He insisted between the hug. 

"I don't know"

"I will make sure that one day you will be first one to say this" His hug got tighter.

"I can't breathe" 

"Hmm sorry"

"You look scary sometimes"

"Oh that I can't help it"

"Still hot tho" 
That made him smirk. 

"Your eighteen birthday gift" He said as he kissed me. 

He kisses are rough always. Maybe I have to used to it. 

"How do you know?"

"I know everything about you"

"Well can't you just give me some normal presents like others do?"

"Already told ya"

"But still I didn't forgive you so" I raised my one eyebrow

"Ok what do you want?" 

"Stay with me. My parents are out for some emergency" 

"Actually you don't need to ask that"

"So it's a yes?"

"Obviously a yes" 

"Thank you" 

"I will make something for you. You didn't eat anything from last night"

"You can cook?" 

"No vampires don't need to eat" 

"Ahh interesting" I wondered. 

"You are cute" He chuckled.

"Dating a vampire isn't a bad idea. It's so freaking interesting" 

"Want to join me in cooking?" 

"Sure but I just can make soup" I smiled at him.

"You just watch me ok" 

Then he carried me to the kitchen and let down. If he was gonna carry me all time in his arms I surely would forget how to walk lol. He isn't that bad. Giving him a chance wouldn't hurt me right? Well it can hurt me in an another way!!! 

ok so it's time to end this here T T

                                       THE END 

XOXO