Suho (Dr. Kim) Part - 2

Imagines of EXO

"Hyung, come out already!!" Sehun yelled. Baek was reading the newspaper. He placed the paper away and stood up, came near to Sehun. 

 

"We are going." Baekhyun yelled and the door opened. Suho was standing. Baek and Sehun's jaw dropped. 

 

Suho was looking so damn handsome. His hair styled up, he was wearing a black shirt underneath a black velvet's coat. 

 

"All good?" Suho asked nervously. 

 

"Umm just one thing.." Sehun went near and ed two upper buttons of Suho's shirt. 

 

"You aren't going for your office meeting." Sehun rolled his eyes. 

 

"I think I should wear something formal too. I can't let Suho get my Shanta's attention too." Baek whinned. 

 

"Ahha your Shanta." Sehun chuckled. 

 

"Guys I am nervous." Suho interrupted. 

 

"Nothing new." Sehun dragged Baekhyun with him. 

 

"I am gonna drive." Baek declared. 

 

The three are going one a big project. Suho was sweating a lot. Baek was driving casually. Sehun was listening to songs. 

 

"Unnie, I have nothing to do today. Can't I come with you. I can help you." Diya pouted. 

 

"Yes you and help? Who doesn't even know the difference between knives and injections! Diya baby stay at home and study." Alma ruffled Diya's hair. Diya pouted one last time and Alma couldn't say no. She sighed and nodded. 

 

"Yeaah you are the best." Diya hugged Alma and ran to downstairs. 

 

"I am gonna drive." Diya declared and Alma just nodded. 

 

"Yaa Diya baby, we need to pick Shanta too." 

 

"Ok unnie." 

 

Alma was checking something on her laptop. After sometimes Shanta joined them. 

 

"Yaah Baekhyun stop here." Suho suddenly yelled making Baek stop the car and Sehun stop the music. 

 

"We forgot to bring flowers!" Suho panicked. Baek shook his head. 

 

"Hyung can you just relax! Flowers are on the way." Sehun smirked. 

 

"We have planned bigger than you can ever imagine." Baek said starting the engine. 

 

"That's why I'm more nervous." Suho mumbled. 

 

Diya parked the car. Shanta and Alma wore their aprons and went in the hospital. 

 

"Great. Now what should I do?" Diya went in too. She sat down and started playing games in her phone. That's obviously tha option to spend the boring time. 

 

It was already getting late. Alma and Shanta time to time came to see how's doing Diya. 

 

"Finally we are done." Baek yawned. 

 

"I am tired. Only if Suho wasn't my brother." Sehun mumbled the last part. 

 

"Thanks a lot guys." Suho smiled and hugged them. 

 

"Now go in." Baekhyun pushed Suho inside the hospital. 

 

"Yaa where are you going hyung?" Sehun asked Baek when he also started going in. 

 

"To see a doctor obviously." Baek winked. 

 

"Yaa obviously see a doctor..." Sehun also went in. 

 

"You again?" Alma read the name of next's patient and call for the next. The door opened and Suho got in. 

 

"You..." Alma couldn't say a word because for the first time she was Suho like that. 

 

"Hey," Suho waved. 

 

"Sit down." Alma avoided eye contact. Suho noticed the uneasiness. He was also nervous. 

 

"This time what happened?" She asked and Suho remained silent. 

 

"Where's your brother today? Now who's gonna talk on the behalf of you?" Alma asked gesturing at Suho to give her his hand. Suho pulled the sleeve up. 

 

Alma wondered why didn't Suho come like this before. He looks so good in formal dress code. Actually he looks hot. 

 

"So Suho it's a big problem." Alma's voice serious. 

 

"What?" Suho was confused. He had his personal and family doctors. They never informed him that he had any problem. 

 

"You again?" Shanta almost yelled when she saw Baek. Baek immediately placed his hand on and dragged her in a room. 

 

Baek locked the room. The room was dark. He let go of her. 

 

"Can we talk like normal people do?" Baek asked. 

 

"Like normal people?" Shanta mocked. 

 

"Yaa what's wrong with that?" 

 

"Mr do you even know where are we?" She asked and Baek was so confused. 

 

"Where?" 

 

"Here they keep dead bodies." Shanta shrugged. 

 

"They what?" Baek yelled and without even thinking he pulled Shanta closer to him. 

 

"Yaa what are you doing?" Shanta yelled. 

 

"I am scared." Baek mumbled. 

 

"Liar, your heart beating speed is totally fine. You aren't even sweating." 

 

"Is that so?" Baek pulled her closer than before. 

 

"Now? Dr. Shanta do you always think like that? Now why my heart beating faster? Am I scared of you?" Baek was mentally praising himself to come up with this idea. 

 

Shanta pushed him away and left him in that room. She came to her chamber and she was breathing heavily. She placed a hand on her beating heart. 

 

"I think I am also scared of you Mr. Coward." She smiled to himself. 

 

"Now she is gone, I am really scared." Baek immediately left the room. 

 

"Where did he go?" Sehun stopped walking around. He was searching Baekhyun. 

 

"He didn't even take his cellphone with him. I can't believe." Sehun shook his head. 

 

"You?" Sehun looked around to hear a girl's voice. 

 

"Ahh got you. What are you doing here idiot?" Diya asked. Sehun smirked. 

 

"Finally found you. I am here to see you." He flashed a beautiful smile but Diya just ignored that. 

 

"Hey wait, I just wanna say I am not idiot." Sehun started following her from behind. 

 

"Yaa Sehun!" Sehun stopped hearing Baek's voice. Diya also turned and saw Baekhyun who helped her that day. 

 

"Where's Suho?" Baek asked but he stopped asking more when his eyes fell on Diya. 

 

"You tripped on Sehun that day right?" Baek laughed. 

 

"Correction he tripped." She rolled her eyes. "Idiot." 

 

"Ohh yaa is that so? I was walking backwards but where you were looking at? Ohh come to think this maybe you purposely did that." Sehun stepped up. 

 

"You wish.." Diya also stepped forward. 

 

"Stop guys!!" Baek came between them..

 

"Sehun come with me. We need to know what's wrong with Suho." Baek gripped onto Sehun's hand.  

 

"Wait who?" Diya asked. 

 

"We aren't willing to tell you.." Sehun glared at her.

 

"Suho." Baek blurred out. 

 

"Haha pathetic so that cute boy is your friend?" 

 

"You know him?" Baek asked. 

 

"Hmm but wait he is here right now?" 

 

"Baek hyung don't believe this girl." 

 

"What's happening here? This is a hospital." Shanta's voice made the three look behind. A smile played on Baek's face. 

 

"Unnie they are Suho's friend." 

 

"Unnie?" Baek asked confused. 

 

"Wait wait guys let's not talk here." Shanta stopped them. 

 

"Then where?" Diya looked at Shanta. 

 

"I am ready to go anywhere with Shanu." Baek smiled. Shanta blushed. 

 

"Creepy." Sehun mumbled from side. 

 

"Follow me." Shanta lead them to a dark room but Baek recognized the room so well. Shanta turn on the light and Baek realized he was fool to believe her. This was an empty room. 

 

So all four all them talked and finally they came up with that they have to help both Suho and Alma. 

 

"I don't understand one thing." Diya looked up at Sehun. 

 

"What?" 

 

"How Suho, the cute boy is your brother?" She said and Baek laughed. 

 

"I will talk to you later." Sehun left and Baek followed him. 

 

"We will go first." He waved bye to Shanta. 

 

After Baek and Sehun left Diya looked at Shanta. She placed her both hands on Shanta's shoulder.

 

"Unnie do you like that Baek?" 

 

"Hah no way. He is a tease, not my type." 

 

"Ahh that's a relief. I don't want any more relations between them and us." Diya and Shanta also came out. 

 

"Yes you have a serious problem. Don't you ever check up your blood pressure?" Alma put down the pen she was using. She tapped Suho's arm with her index finger. 

 

"Is it something serious Dr?" 

 

"Yes your heart is weak." 

 

"Am I gonna die soon?" Suho pulled his hand to himself and stood up. 

 

"Well." Alma took a deep breath and spoke up. 

 

"You are going to die soon but without me." She took off her apron and also stood up. 

 

"What?" Suho couldn't believe what he was hearing. 

 

"Did I say anything wrong Mr. Suho?" She smiled a little. 

 

"Wait here. Ok don't go anywhere." Suho said and got out of the room. He was breathing heavily as if he was out of air for a long time. 

 

"Where are they?" Suho mumbled not seeing Baek and Sehun. 

 

"Fine Suho. You can do it." He closed his eyes and opened them again. He entered the room and Alma was still standing there. 

 

"Can I take you somewhere?" That was his first question. 

 

"Sure." She smiled and replied as she had  no more patients to check. 

 

Suho lead the way to his car. As a gentleman he is, he opened the door for her. She got in. 

 

Suho was driving in a normal speed. The inside of the car was silence. 

 

"Seoul is beautiful in night, right?" Finally he spoke up. 

 

"I can feel it." She smiled and looked outside. Suho felt something was aching inside his chest. He was actually not sure what he was doing. He knew he ruined Sehun and Baek's idea. But he was happy at least besides him she was sitting. 

 

"So you want to say it here?" Alma suddenly looked at him. 

 

"Not here." He replied. 

 

Sehun and Baek came running where the car was. 

 

"Where's the car? Suho hyung will kill me if he finds about it." 

 

"Relax Sehun." Baek called Shanta. 

 

"They aren't inside." Shanta informed. Baek cut the call. 

 

"They aren't inside and the car is also not here." Baek flipped his hair in frustration. 

 

"Wait they both aren't here so it only means..." Sehun couldn't believe. 

 

"Suho dumped us for a girl??!!!" Baek hit his head in a dramatic way. 

 

".." Sehun cursed. 

 

"Yaah where did your brother take my unnie?" Diya yelled. 

 

"You handle her and I am going to talk with Shanta." Baek patted Sehun's shoulder. 

 

"Yes Suho isn't the only one to dump me for a girl." Sehun faced Diya taking a deep breath. 

 

"Here?" Alma asked when Suho stopped the car..

 

"Yes." Suho came and stood behind her. 

 

"This place so beautiful." She mumbled. 

 

"Alma you know something?" Alma turned and looked at Suho. 

 

"They say the breeze of here can pass words to one to one. The air of here mixed with love. The breeze even bring love from this sea. So can you hear it? I whispered something to air." 

 

"I can't." She said and turned to see the sea before her eyes. 

 

"I love you too Suho." She yelled and giggled. 

 

"I don't whisper, I yell in love." She looked at Suho. Suho could see her eyes sparkling. 

 

"I love you." Suho mumbled. For Suho the girl who was standing before him was the most beautiful girl. 

 

They went closer and with their eyes shut the took each other in embrace. Their lips met. 

 

........ 

 

"I am nervous." Suho said looking at the mirror.

 

"As usual." Sehun mocked and stood besides Suho. He flipped his back and smiled to his reflection. 

 

"I am looking more handsome the groom." Sehun stuck his tongue out. 

 

"No way I am looking more handsome than you two." Baek said while messaging to Shanta. 

 

"You guys aren't helping!! How can I kiss her in front of everyone!" Suho started walking around. Both Sehun and Baek chuckled. Baek out his phone aside and stopped Suho. 

 

"Don't worry Suho. Everything will be just fine." 

 

"Yaa the night too." Sehun coughed. Suho glared at him. 

 

"Take your time Suho. We are waiting outside." 

 

"Baek hyung so tell me still Shanta noona isn't ready to admit it in front of everyone?" Sehun asked. 

 

"She needs some time. So it's just between us." Baek pouted. 

 

"Omooo my unnie is looking soo gorgeous, beautiful, kind and..." Diya counted with her fingers how many adjectives she just used. 

 

"In short Suho's going to have a heart attack." Shanta chuckled. 

 

"You two aren't helping!!! How can I kiss him in front of everyone?" Alma pouted. 

 

"Then don't." Shanta and Diya said in unison and laughed. 

 

"Don't worry Alma." Shanta sat beside Alma and hugged her. 

 

"And one thing before I go, Diya baby don't forget to cover your eyes." 

 

"Unnie I am an adult now." Diya whinned and the three of them laughed. 

 

It was the time finally. Suho was waiting for Alma. But where was she. 

 

"Wait, I am going to see what's wrong." Sehun whispered and left Suho there. 

 

Sehun stopped seeing Diya who was mumbling something alone. 

 

"She is really weird." Sehun shook his head and went near her. 

 

"Hey miss you tripped on me where is Alma noona?" Sehun asked and Diya rolled her eyes. But soon she soften. 

 

"I can't fine Shanta unnie and I can't do all these by myself." 

 

"Don't panic. Wait here, let me see what can I do." Sehun convinced her and looked at the stage and he realized Baek was also missing. He mentally cursed Baek cause everything was now clear. 

 

"Yaa why are you smiling?" Diya asked when she saw Sehun smiling. 

 

"Don't kill me cause Baek hyung is also missing." 

 

"No . Now what should we do?" 

 

"What else? You take Alma noona there." 

 

"Idiot." 

 

"Ok fine let's go find Baek hyung and Shanta noona." 

 

"I am worried about Shanta unnie." 

 

"Haha we both know who's more dangerous." Sehun rolled his eyes. 

 

"Dumbo not that way." Sehun dragged Diya with him when she was going in a wrong way. 

 

"Idiot where are we?" 

 

"Shh don't scream. Can you hear that?" Sehun pointed at a room and went near. 

 

"Yaa Sehun what are you doing?" Diya went near him. Sehun opened the window and was peeking inside. 

 

"They are inside." 

 

"Ohh let me see." Diya stepped forward but Sehun stopped her putting his index finger on her forehead. 

 

"No dummy you can't see that. They are having their time." 

 

"Wait what?!!" Diya yanked his hand away  and before she could yell Sehun covered and dragged her away. 

 

"Did you hear anyone?" Shanta asked. 

 

"None." Baek said. Baek wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer one more time. 

 

He kissed her slowly. She kissed him back the way it was supposed to say love you. 

 

"Diyaa wait." Both Shanta parted the kiss and looked at Baek. 

 

"Did you hear that?" 

 

"Sehun and Diya.. Ugh these two." Baek let go of Shanta and they left the room. 

 

"Omg Baek stop them." Shanta was shocked to see them fighting. 

 

"Shanta unnie." Diya ran to her. 

 

"Sorry I actually love Baek. And we are really sorry to not saying this before." 

 

"Unnie it's ok. But now let's go. Alma unnie is waiting for you." Diya dragged Shanta with her. 

 

"I swear one day I will kill that dummy." 

 

"Sehun do you even know what does dummy mean?" Baek chuckled. 

 

"Yup why wouldn't I?" Sehun stood up and shook his head. 

 

"Let's go." Baek chuckled. 

 

When they came their eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing. 

 

"Damn this." Baek chuckled. 

 

"That's my brother right there." Sehun placed his hand on his mouth to not scream. 

 

"That's really Alma!!" Shanta wondered. 

 

"I want to marry too." Everyone looked at Diya. 

 

Sehun was standing beside her so he covered her eyes. 

 

"Kids aren't allowed to see." Sehun's words made the three laugh except Diya. 

 

"I am an adult now." She whinned. 

 

Baek linked his fingers with Shanta's. Baek whispered something into her ear. 

 

"Let's marry soon." 

 

Suho kissed Alma the time she came. Because of nervousness he even forgot to say his vow. Their kiss made everyone shock there. 

 

"I love you Dr. Kim Alma" He parted the kiss and confessed. 

 

"I love you too." She was staring at him with her loving eyes. 

 

Everyone cheered for them... Thus the fear of doctors vanished away from Suho's life and a doctor became his life partner. Baek and Shanta still didn't marry cause they found itmore interesting dating without people knowing. Though it was soo obvious now that they were a thing. 

 

 

THE END