Chanyeol (Unfairness) Part 2

Imagines of EXO

The next morning Mitu was the first one to get up. Sadia was still sleeping. Mitu didn't care to wake her up. Mitu took her bag and unlocked the door.

She got shocked to see the dilevery boy smiling at her. She was quick to run but damn this boy is enough tall to catch up.

"Yaah wait" He shouted.

Mitu didn't stop. But suddenly she stopped cause Chanyeol was just in front her.

"Move. You are covering my way" Mitu said annoyed.

Chanyeol chuckled cutely. Mitu was confused like why is he acting like this.

"What?" She asked.

"What if I don't move?"

"I will call the police. You are just harassing me" She threatened him looking for her phone.

Chanyeol hold her hand to stop her.

"Yah let go of me" She shouted.

"Uhh you are just too loud" Chanyeol moved away an inch from her but still holding her hand.

"Yaah let go of me or else I will bite your hand"

"Do it" He calmly said looking straight to her eyes.

Mitu wasn't sure what to do. She was just looking at him with confusion.

"I said do it" He leaned down to get Mitu's eye level. He mumbled those words but still Mitu heard him cause their face was just inches away.

Mitu didn't think of anything and started shouting.

Sadia got out from her house in hurry.

"Aigoo what's happening?" She was amazed with what she was seeing.

Mitu and Chanyeol both exchanged looks and stared at Sadia.

"Yaah you what are you doing with my friend?" Sadia asked going closer to them.

Chanyeol then realized he was still holding Mitu's hand and let her go.

"I wasn't doing anything. It's your friend doing" He raised his hands on air.

"What?" Mitu asked with her eyes getting two times bigger than usual.

"Yes" Chanyeol looked at Mitu smiling.

"Ok ok guys you are just too dramatic. Can any of you just explain what's happening?" Sadia rolled her eyes.

"Should we explain to her?" Chanyeol asked Mitu.

"Wait wait Mitu are you dating him and isn't he the same guy from last night!?" Sadia raised her eyebrow.

"Nooo. Hell no" Mitu couldn't believe just what's happening.

"Tell her already" Chanyeol pouted.

"Hey Sadia don't believe this man. He is mad or somewhat" Mitu flipped her hairs back in frustration.

"Woo that was hot" Chanyeol gave a shocking look.

Mitu was about to say something but Sadia placed her hand on .

"None is gonna say anything now ok. Specially you Mitu" Sadia looked at Mitu then at Chanyeol.

"Hey You explain and who the heck are you? You didn't ask for my permission to date her huh?" Sadia said those words just in one breath.

"Hhnmm hmm" Mitu was trying to say something but Sadia's hand won't let her.

Chanyeol chuckled and started explaining.

"Hi, I am Park Chanyeol. Age 22. Handsome and tall"

"Yes that I can see" Sadia winked. Mitu was struggling to free herself.

"Hey don't worry. He is yours. I wasn't flirting trust me. And yes I am a bad friend" Sadia giggled when she realized Mitu was too more trying to get rid of her.

"Can I continue?'' Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Opps sorry. Yes please continue."

"I said your friend Mitu was the one doing. Yes she is really doing something to me. The feeling of wanting someone for the first time I felt for her. And I am sorry that I didn't ask for your permission but now can I steal your friend from you?" Chanyeol said everything looking at Mitu.

Mitu was shocked to hear everything. She was trying to digest everything she heard. She stopped in her place.

"Ohh woww. But now what's the point of asking for my permission. You guys were just doing something before I got here" Sadia mumbled the last part but Mitu heard her and elbowed Sadia in her stomach.

Sadia started giggling and let go of Mitu.

"Sadiaaa uhhh" Mitu pointed at Sadia
"You are sooo dead"

"Hey Chanyeol you got my permission please take your girlfriend from me and saveeee me" She ran in the house.

Mitu was about to go behind her but a hand tapped her shoulder.

Mitu stopped and closed her eyes.

"No no please" She mumbled with her eyes closed.

Mitu had her eyes closed for some seconds but none was saying something. So she opened her eyes.

"Omo you just scared me" She placed her hand on her chest because of sudden shock. Chanyeol was infornt her looking at her.

He didn't said anything.

"I thought you were gonna say something" Mitu bite her lower lips.

Chanyeol sighed and taking a deep breath before he started.

"I like you"

Mitu blused but was quick to take control in herself.

"Well you know" She cleared .

"Don't need to explain. I know everything and thanks for doing the prank otherwise I wouldn't fall for you" He looked down.

"So?" She asked looking up at him.

"So what?" He asked.

"You still like me?" She blushed.

"Aniya I just want to take you on a date cause I got your drunk friend's permission" He rolled his eyes.

"First try to propose me properly" She chuckled.

"Hey guys I am still here" Sadia waving at them.

"Ohh gosh let's go from here" Mitu said making faces at Sadia.

Mitu hold Chanyeol's hand but immediately let go. Chanyeol chuckled and took her hand again and linked their hands.

Mitu blushed and hide her gaze from Chanyeol.

"Thank you Sadia" Chanyeol shouted before taking the lead for their date. Mitu and Chanyeol both was silent.

"Why do you like me?" Mitu asked just suddenly on their way.

"Hmm that's a tough question. I don't know" Chanyeol just nodded.

"But you still need to"

"Araso araso I got it. You don't need to repeat" Chanyeol chuckled.  
 
"I never thought dating someone like this" Mitu smiled.

"Same goes to me Mam" Chanyeol was staring at Mitu.

"Hey are you staring'' Mitu was hiding her face with her hands giggling.

" Yes. Cause you are looking so beautiful" Chanyeol plainly stated.

And after that the new couple was silent for the remaining time they spent walking. They just enjoyed each other company in silence.

Ahhh a sweet starting but it's

THE END

 

A/N
Well that Sadia wasn't none but ME lol. Mitu and Chanyeol got in relationship just because of me. Now I want someone too haha.

 

*Staring at Sehun with evil look*
Gosh I am so evil sometimes.

 

Anyway bbye readers. Well does anyone really read these s?!!!