Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 3

Imagines of EXO

Someone asked me to write down this so yesss here it is 

             

Two days just passed with him. Maybe one or two days more I would lose myself to him. I can't say no to him. He got whatever I want. In last two days I lived my life. No schools, nothing to do just sleeping or eating. Well it doesn't like Sehun didn't drag me for the school but I am just too stubborn that he gave up. It felt so good to lol but at the same time you can't say whenever his eyes colors changed. Then it didn't end up as a good thing obviously. 

Again today he left me alone for school. He doesn't look like he is nerd but maybe he is. Let me tell you why I can't I say no to him. Last two days when I went to the kitchen I saw a note. 

1st day "Breakfast is there on the table. Be a good girl when I am not around ok" 

2nd day "Make your breakfast on your own. I am already late for school just because of you" 

Isn't he cute? And he said he isn't like others huh. Let's see what I have for breakfast. 

Today there wasn't any note. There was a rose. Huh but why? Does He want me to eat this!!! 

After everything I could do I did. Now I am bored so I decided to clean my bookshelf and listen to some music. Sounds great. 

Naughty girl by Beyonce... Started playing and I just started moving to the rhythm. But suddenly the music stopped but I didn't. My singing won't be too harmful for anyone right? I am not good at memorizing lyrics still I started singing. 

I'm feelin' kind of n-a-s-t-y I just might take you home with me

_

_

TONIGHT I WILL BE YOUR NAUGHHHHHHTYYYYY GIRLLLLLL 

"I would like that" 

I slapped myself mentally. Couldn't he come any later?

"Oh god damn Sehun can't you just use the door?" 

"Why?" 

"What if I was just changing or was I ?" 

"I would like that too" He smirked. 

"I am breaking up with you" I know this always helps. BLACKMAILING. 

"You saw the rose I left for you?" 

"Don't change the topic Mr. Oh  Sehun"

"Ok I was just being honest that I would like the both option you being naughty and also you" 

I didn't let him finished putting my hand on his mouth. But at that time he just took the chance and succeed to pin me against the wall. 

"You know you can shut me in two ways" He said smirking looking straight into my eyes. 

"And what are those?" I rolled my eyes.  

"Kiss me or let me kiss you" 

"First learn how to kiss a girl gently" 

"So you want me to try this with other girls?" He raised his eyebrow. 

"I didn't say that" 

"So let me try with you" He chuckled. 

I closed my eyes but just nothing happened. I heard him laughing. Idiot. 

"Sorry" He still laughing.

"Now let me go" 

"First tell you saw the rose?" 

"Yes so what"

"What!!! Seriously!!! I am trying to be like others and you are saying what!!! You know how tough it is for me!!!" 

"I told ya I am a bad influence so now you are overacting like me" 

"But still" He let me go then. 

I was about to say something but my phone rang. 

"Hello" 

"Oh ok" 

"Don't worry" 

"Let's meet then" 

Sehun is looking at my suspiciously. 

I gestured at him what? He then gave me a look who am I talking to. 

"Ok bye. Love ya" I ended the call. 

"Who was that" He asked me the moment I just put down the phone. 

"My ex" I replied. 

"You didn't tell me and now am here you are gonna meet him" 

"Jealous?" I asked.

"Can't you feel?" 

"Ok he wasn't my ex actually he wasn't a he lol. It was my Jamy"

"Oh that" 

"Did you tell her we are dating?" 
I walked away to the kitchen to grab ice cream. Yes ice cream is my only one company when I am on my period. For your kind information it's my first day and I swear I am not feeling that I am gonna die!!! 

"So are we dating?" He followed me on my way. 

"Maybe yes"  

He got stuck where he was.

"Are you ok?" I chuckled. He shouldn't be this shocked lol if he is smart enough. He should have known that my answer is a yes already. 

"Are you on your period?"

"Yes how the hell do you know?" My ice cream already have melted.

"I should be leaving" 

"Hey why?" 

"You know I don't have any control in myself" He said. 

"Aww Sehun you are a cute vampire" I pinched his cheeks. 

"Don't touch or come near me" He moved away. But I went near him. 

"This isn't funny" He was so damn serious. 

"Ok I know" I chuckled. Like I know he really can't control.

"But I can't take risk. I don't wanna" 
I didn't let him finish what he was saying as I hissed him.

"Ishhh don't talk. Let's watch Twilight" I offered. 

"Ohh that creepy movie about vampires" 

"What did you just say?" I am not gonna forgive him in this case ok. Twilight's Jacob and his tanned body goshhhh. 

"Ok ok let's watch" 

I had to drink my ice cream cause it wasn't eatable anymore. Sehun was on sofa and I was on the floor maybe one or two cms away from the screen. He wasn't saying anything to me like always that don't go too near the screen, come to me or sit on my lap. He was silent eating his popcorn. And me throwing popcorns more than eating. 

Then there was that last kiss scene. 

"Do you vampires not drink blood of your lovers?" I asked him. 

He looked at me. It took time to answer my question. 

"Hmm it's not like that, its just our wish" 

"Ohh" 

"Don't worry you are safe" He chuckled. 

But still I am feeling awkward. He came down, sat beside me, made me look at him. 

"I love you. You don't need to worry" 

"I love you too" Finally I told him about my feelings. 

"You know you can really do that to me. I am old enough to decide" I said. 

He hugged me and said "I am not that bad" 

"I know" 

"Now let go. I am not gonna be ok for more time. Still learning to control" 

But I didn't want to let go of him but I had to. 

Now I can feel him. How he felt that time when he wanted to touch me but tried not to cause he didn't want to hurt me. 

"Should we watch the breaking dawn part 1?" He asked.

"No obviously no" 

"Why?" 

"There wasn't Jacob so I don't like it" I lied. Like I know he got no chill so watching their honeymoon scene is gonna be risk. 

"Ok. Then what do you want?" 

"Listen to you" 

We talked the whole night.

I really ended up being his girl. And it's so damn beautiful. Still now he is the same even it's our third anniversary and 21st birthday. I am sure one thing he is never gonna change and I don't want to. I am used to it now. My parents didn't allow me to date a vampire but still we are in my room finally watching the breaking dawn part 1 cause he insisted me. I think my birthday is gonna be the same as my eighteen birthday. We are now a happy couple not like others but yes we have our own ways. 

"Hey you aren't watching. Come here or else you gonna miss the important parts " Sehun said. I am so proud of myself. I made him a Twilight fan yooo.

"Yes I am coming. Just wait for the ice cream " Don't worry ice cream is just for the movie tonight. Ok byeee...

THE END

And yes now don't ask me for the part 4 lol 

XOXO