Chanyeol (Amante)

Imagines of EXO

"Sylvieee!" Mel shook my hand and I came back into reality. I was so lost. Memories pulled me back to those times when I first met this man...

 

Funny how am I thinking of those times sitting here waiting for the groom. Maybe he is waiting for me more. A big mirror standing before me. I can see myself in there clearly. The cream white color gown hugged me as my second skin. The veil is kept besides the dresser. My hair is a mess.

 

My hands are sweating. I can't look at the mirror. Mel is patting my back. 

 

"You look pretty. They will fix your hair and veil after this. I think you should eat something."

 

I hold Mel's hand and she looked at me confused. But her face changed in a mili second. She flashed smile towards me. 

 

"Don't worry too much." 

 

"Mel can you call Chanyeol? I think everything is happening so fast. I am not ready. See my hands are sweating!" I bite my lip and my heart was beating faster. 

 

"Hey hey relax." Mel sat on her knees in front of me. 

 

"What are you planning to do?" 

 

"I think I and Chan should just run away from here. Marrying in front of everyone was never my idea." I sighed but Mel chuckled a little. 

 

"Syl love also wasn't your idea ever, remember? Remember the times when Chan didn't exist in your life?" She squeezed my hands. 

 

"Still.." 

 

Out of nowhere Sehun came and stuffed an apple in my mouth. 

 

"Brides don't talk too much." He showed his teeth smiling widely. I glared at him taking the apple in my hand. 

 

"Who let you come inside!!!" 

 

"Hmm who? Oh come on my baby is going to marry and I need permission to have my last words with her?" He sat down and bite on an apple. 

 

"Sehun, you try to talk with her. I am tired! I can't. A few minutes later she is going to marry but now she is planning to run away with none other Chan who is the groom!" Mel stood up. Sehun raised an eyebrow and stared at me. 

 

"Syl you are nervous?" Sehun asked. I nodded looking down at my hands. Some girls came inside giggling. 

 

"About tonight?" I was looking down but I could already feel Sehun was smirking. 

 

"Sehun!!" Before I could say more those girls stood in front of me. 

 

"Excuse us sir. You need to go outside." 

 

Sehun nodded and stood up. He came near me and bend down. 

 

"Baby don't worry. I bet Chanyeol is more nervous." Before he left the room he slipped a paper into my hands. 

 

As the girls were fixing the veil I opened the paper. I smiled looking at the handwriting. It's Chanyeol's handwriting. 

 

*I LOVE YOU. I think you are already ready. I can bet you are the most beautiful bride. I can't wait to see my love.* 

 

"Is that a note from the groom?" A girl asked and I nodded. 

 

"Aww so sweet." 

 

Time really doesn't wait for none. I am feeling just yesterday Chan and I shared our first kiss, our first fight, our first time holding hands, first time crying in front of each other, first time sharing the darkest secrets, first time confessing the darkest fantasies. 

 

Every memories only bring smile on my face. The sad memories too. They only sad because they are now a memory. 

 

____

 

"Walking won't help you.." Kai stayed still in his position as Chanyeol kept moving back and forth. 

 

"Bro you aren't the only man in this universe who's getting married!" Simi shook her head in disbelief. Kai chuckled a little. 

 

"You two won't understand!" Chan glared at the both. 

 

"Aww why?" Simi said in a mocking tone. 

 

"Just go ask Sehun if he is ready for marriage or not.. I bet he would just pee in his pants at the mentioning of marriage.." This time Chan said in a mocking tone. 

 

"What the.." Simi was about to defend but Kai pulled her down. 

 

"Hissh don't.. He is talking rubbish because he is panicking. You know how he is.." Kai's words calm Simi down. 

 

"Why don't you just sit down and try to call Sylvie. I think talking with her will make you relax a bit." Simi suggested and Kai nodded. 

 

"You are right! I can at least do that!" Chan smiled like an innocent kid and ran to the washroom. 

 

"I can't wait to see Mel.." Kai grinned. 

 

"Bro why don't you just confess to her?" 

 

"Look I am not like you! You always do things in rush. These things should be done slowly."

 

"Then just until someone else steal her from you." Simi stuck her tongue out. 

 

"You!" Kai pulled her and pinched her cheek. 

 

"Yah Kai!" 

 

"Guys Sylvie isn't picking my calls and she never does that!!" A panic Chanyeol came out from the washroom. 

 

"Chan maybe she is just.." Before Simi could finish her word Chan ran out like s strom. 

 

"At least wear your blazer and pants!" Kai sighed. 

 

"He is badly going to embarrass her." Simi sighed too. 

 

"And himself too." Kai couldn't stop himself from laughing. 

 

"Yah it's all your fault. Why didn't you get him ready!" 

 

"How could I? He kept swearing and telling me that he is comfortable in shorts and tee."

 

"Fine.. We can't change the fate but we shouldn't miss the drama." Simi smiled mischievously. 

 

"That's why I love you." Kai dragged her outside. 

 

___

 

Everything was done almost. Everyone left me here alone with Mel. Mel smiled looking at me. 

 

"You look so beautiful!!!" She took her phone out and took a pic of me. 

 

"Hey Mel, where's my phone?" 

 

"Hmm yours? we left that in the car." Mel started panicking and I smiled. 

 

"It's ok. Anyways who's gonna call me today!" I chuckled. I actually feeling a lot better now maybe Mel was right. I just needed to eat something? 

 

"Ya everyone is present here. Who's gonna call." She chuckled too. 

 

And suddenly the door opened and we both looked at the direction. Chanyeol standing there in his short and a white silk tee shirt and a black tie knotted. 

 

"Chan what are you doing here?" I stood up. 

 

"I was calling you! Where's your phone?" He asked. 

 

"Opps." I heard Mel mumbling. 

 

"You two talk. I am going."

 

Mel patted my shoulder and she walked passed Chan but as she turned to look at me last time, she tripped. Thank God there was Kai on the right time who saved Mel from falling. 

 

___

 

Simi was following Kai from the behind and suddenly she stopped when Kai started running and how he held Mel in his arms on the right time. 

 

"So alike movies!" Simi said to herself. 

 

"What baby?" She almost got scared when Sehun appeared besides her. She pointed her hand towards Kai and Mel. Sehun looked at their direction and whistled. 

 

"Opps.. But what is Kai doing here? Don't you know groom's people not allowed here." Sehun raised an eyebrow. 

 

"Not only Kai, the groom is inside!" 

 

"What?" 

 

"Yes and we two should bring the new idiot couple outside otherwise I think they can stay at that position forever!!" 

 

"New couple? They like each other?" 

 

"Ugh how can you be so clueless.." Simi cursed in her mind and went to help Kai. 

 

"Excuse us.." Simi smiled awkwardly and pulled Kai out grabbing his shirts collar. Mel just followed them. 

 

"Damn Simi let go of me!" 

 

Simi let go of Kai and rolled her eyes at him. 

 

"I am also leaving you two alone. Please confess it today bro!" She patted Kai's shoulder and walked to Sehun. She grabbed Sehun's hand and dragged him outside of the hotel with her. 

 

"She is so cool." Sehun mumbled. 

 

"So.. Mel..." Kai stretched his neck looking down at the ground. Mel was playing with her fingers. 

 

Silence... 

 

"Listen Kai.. I know what you want to say. My answer is Yes." Mel suddenly spoke up as Kai would never have the courage to do that. Kai looked up at her surprised.  She smiled. 

 

"I knew this from the long time but I thought you would never say and see you are standing here today but still you can't even say a word." She bite her lower lip and avoided the eye contact. 

 

"I am a fool. You know.." 

 

"Hmm I know." 

 

Both of them laughed and Kai suggested that they should search for Sehun and Simi. 

 

___

 

"I forgot my phone in car. I am sorry." I look down. 

 

"No I am sorry. But I was worried." Chan took few steps near me and he stopped. 

 

"Ow I am not ready yet. But you look.." He paused. 

 

"Chan I think you should get ready before someone else see you like this." I chuckled as he kept staring at me. 

 

"I should." He stretched his neck with his hand. I smiled. 

 

"I love you."

 

"I can't wait to marry you Sylvie." He said and ran out from the room. I smiled to myself and sat down. 

 

After a while Mel and Sehun came in. Mel handed me a bouquet. 

 

"Syl baby do me a favor one last time." Sehun said pouting. He always does ayego whenever he needs something. 

 

"What?" I asked. 

 

"Please throw the bouquet at Simi. I don't know why all of sudden today she asked me if I want to marry her or not. I obviously want that but I am too shy to ask her that. Please do me this favor and I will handle the rest."

 

"Aww you are going to ask her!" I cooed like fangirls. 

 

"Also Kai confessed today!" Mel said in one breath and looked away. 

 

"Hmm what did you say?" Sehun again started teasing her. I laughed. 

 

I stood up and hugged both of them. 

 

"I love you guys." I mumbled. 

 

"Hey hey don't cry." Mel hugged me tightly. 

 

"Ya Chan payed for that makeup." We all laugh at Sehun's remark. 

 

___

 

The time is already here. Everyone sitting in front of us. I turned and there my lover is standing in front of me. At this moment I couldn't see anyone except him. 

 

"You may read your vow to him." 

 

"In front of everyone I want to say I love you. I love you. You are my amante."

 

Chanyeol looked confused at me. 

 

"What's amante?" He asked in a low tone. 

 

I chuckled. 

 

"You remember you told me to learn French because French is love language. So amante means lover in French.."

 

"Can I kiss her now?" Everyone started laughing at Chan's sudden question. The priest sighed and nodded. 

 

Chan came closer and looked into my eyes. 

 

"Je t'aime. That's for I love you in French." He mumbled and tilted my head before he connected his lips with mine. 

 

___ 

 

It was time to go. I went near Mel and hugged her. Then I went near Sehun and handed him the bouquet. He gave me a questing look. 

 

"Just go ask her." I pushed him. 

 

"Whom and what?" Chanyeol asked. 

 

"Simi asked him if he wants to marry her or not." I smiled. 

 

"So she really did. Wow didn't think that would happen." 

 

"Wait you asked her to do that?" I asked and Chan nodded. 

 

"So that means she doesn't want to get married yet?" I asked and again he nodded. 

 

" that means he is going to be rejected!" I started feeling sad for him. Chan chuckled and pinched my cheek. 

 

"I don't think so. If he asks then she won't reject him." 

 

I nodded looking at the crowd in front of us. Chanyeol suddenly picked me up in his arms. 

 

"Let's go." He whispered and I could feel my cheeks are burning. 

 

In the crowd I could see Kai and Mel holding each other's hands that reminded me the first time Chan held my hand and he never let go. My lover.