Hug (Suho)

Imagines of EXO

I opened the diary and it smelled like flowers. So many flowers that I can't even name. I smiled and flipped the pages. There's no more lines or words. But silence. 

 

"Hey" Someone hugged me from back. I closed the diary and turned to look at the person. 

 

Seeing his face my heart beated in an unusual speed. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. 

 

"Why are you reading that Alma?" Suho asked looking at the diary. 

 

"To recall our past." 

 

"Why? Am I not keeping you happy in present?" He raised an eyebrow and I chuckled softly. 

 

"Why wouldn't you? I am just missing all those old times." 

 

"Hish don't talk like that. You are making me feel old." 

 

"Araso. So what do you want?' 

 

"Just asking my wife if she wants to join me in bed?" He smirked. 

 

"You, just go sleep." I pushed him away and he started laughing. 

 

I dimmed the light and for the last time touched the diary. Sometimes I really wish I could go back to past and fall in love with him again. 

 

"Alma are you coming or not?" 

 

"Coming." I shook my head and hovered on the bed. 

 

"Myeon, you want to say something?" I asked and he sat up. 

 

"Finally you got it." He took a deep breath. 

 

"What it is? Is it something bad?" 

 

"Yes a very bad news." 

 

"What's it?" 

 

"Mom and dad want us to go in a honeymoon." He stuck out his tongue. I was staring at him clueless. 

 

"Yaah Alma are you that much happy that you stop talking?" He laughed. 

 

"Aniya." I cupped my face. I felt my cheeks were burning. 

 

"Come here." He opened his arms and pulled me in a warm embrace. 

 

We stayed like that for a while. I rested my head on his chest clearly hearing his heartbeating. I felt our heart beat even in a sync. I could feel his breathing. 

 

"Myeon you remember how did we meet?" I asked suddenly and he hummed. 

 

"You were so little then." I smiled and I could tell he was smiling too. 

 

"As if you were old. Or no wait maybe you were born old." He chuckled. 

 

"Yaah!" 

 

"Something you really liked about me?" I was surprised when he asked. 

 

"The moment you hugged me." 

 

"Sure any girl would like that after all I was a heartthrob then. Still I can flatter anyone's heart." 

 

"Ohh please don't even try." I moved away from him and looked at him in eyes. 

 

"So you remember what I said to you?" 

 

He blinked and shook his head. 

 

 

Raining. Yes it was raining the time I stepped out from my class. I sighed because I really didn't like the idea of getting wet and run like that in rain. 

 

"Hey" I turned and saw Suho. The same boy from the history class. He was selected as my partner for next week project. 

 

"Hii." I greeted him back. Again turned to look outside. 

 

"It's raining too much and you shouldn't go out in rain." He said and I looked at him. 

 

"If you don't mind we can go to canteen and have some coffee." 

 

I liked the idea so I said yes. 

 

The coffee became my favorite soon enough and the person more. He was a good person and I was developing my feelings towards him but I was afraid maybe it was just me. He had no chance to have feelings for me. 

 

My favorite coffee started feeling bitter as he started chatting with other leaving me alone. 

 

Time passed away and I stepped out from his life. I locked myself in my world where only I could run in raining. No one would come and ask me not to go out in rain. 

 

Just like an one rainy day I was starting outside through the window. I saw a blurry figure entering the college gate running. I recognized the figure so I couldn't take my eyes off from him. 

 

I didn't know why I stood up and ran down the hall and just stopped in front of him. 

 

Yes we both were wet and water dripping down his cheeks. The sight was so beautiful for me to not even blink. 

 

"Hey" He smiled. It was so weird that only two of us there in the middle of college campus but again so comfortable. 

 

I looked down. The cold wet breeze was making me shiver. But someone covered me with his warm. I looked up and saw a pair of black eyes looking at me. 

 

"Can we go for a coffee?" He asked and I smiled. He probably didn't notice my tears because of the rain. 

 

 

"Yaah Suho, you really don't remember?" I pouted and he chuckled. 

 

"You said you want me to pay for the bill." He replied. 

 

"Not that idiot." I rolled my eyes at him. 

 

"You handed me your diary and told me to complete it for you." 

 

I nodded and smiled. 

 

"But as I am really bad at writing so I ended up leaving flowers in every pages." 

 

"I really love it." 

 

"You need to choose one Alma. Flowers or hug? Why did you marry me?" 

 

"Flowers." I looked away blushing. 

 

"Ohh I see my wife is really a sweet liar." 

 

"Whatever." 

 

"Aren't you gonna sleep? Myeon you have to wake up early tomorrow.''

 

He looked at me confused. 

 

"Why?" 

 

"I want to buy some flowers." I said and he nodded. 

 

He pulled me closer and leaned against the hardboard of the bed. 

 

"Let's stay like this." He suggested. 

 

"If you insist." 

 

I fall asleep in his arms. 

 

"You want me to go 5km away from the town and get those flowers?!" He complained. 

 

"Exactly." I patted his shoulder and before I could take a step more. He grabbed my hand and pulled me. I fell on his lap. 

 

"Yah Suho." 

 

He tilted my chin and looked into my eyes. 

 

"To go away from you, I need to charge myself." He whispered and leaned in. 

 

Our lips met as if it was meant to be. His lips were so gentle like him that I didn't want to pull back but we had to because the bell started ringing. 

 

"See you with those flowers." I smiled and ran away. 

 

"But my hug?" 

 

"You got the better. Remember?" I yelled. 

 

"If I say I forget, will you do that again?" He yelled. 

 

I ran out of the room and finally could breathe. 

 

"Idiot." I mumbled. 

 

 

Happy Hug Day :')