Kai (I don't drink) Part 2

Imagines of EXO

                                I DON'T DRINK

Obviously Kai wasn't drunk. But it's that kiss had alcohol in it? Don't know. Kai was the one who aparted from kiss. Sachi was smiling and Kai knew it what was gonna happen. He knew this smile every girl had before they are gonna throw up everything. 

"Hey please don't" 

"Hmm what?" 

Kai sorry you were too late. Sachi was about to say more but she couldn't help vomiting. 

"Opps sorry, Kai your coat. Should I help you to take it off?" 

"Don't. Aish I can't believe you. Now follow me and don't do anything more stupid for God's sake" 

They went to the washroom. All the way washroom Sachi was silent but her movement was way too more seductive. But Kai didn't pay attention!! Huh. 

Kai went in and Sachi was left alone there. Huhu she was upto to do something more stupid. Told ya Kai don't let her be alone. Well you also can't drag her with you. 

There was a girl doing her makeup. And Sachi pushed her and her so called beautiful face was a mess then. Lol. She was about to slap her but Kai was on the time. 

"Sorry Miss. I am saying sorry to you on the behalf of my wife. She is pregnant and drunk. You must know how drunk pregnant ladies behave. So sorry" 

"Aww you are a good husband but don't let her drink. Drinking isn't good for your baby" The girl said with smile.

"Sure. Next time I will take care of it" Kai said eyeing at Sachi who is really not into their convo. 

Kai dragged Sachi out of the bar. Kai didn't care to take his coat with him. Anyways he can't use it anymore right. 

"Woo woo slow down" Sachi speed up to walk with Kai.

Kai went to his car and opened the door for Sachi. 

"Hey nice car" Sachi said and happily clapped her hands. But Kai didn't say a thing. She understood Kai is mad at her so she just got in the car silently. 

Kai decided to be silent for their way of Sachi's home. But no no baby Sachi was there. 

"Actually I lied" She hiccuped. "You are hot" Hiccuped again. "Specially after you took off your coat" 

But no progress. Kai is still mad at her. 

"You said I am pregnant but look I am not" 

"Can you just shut your mouth or else I will make sure that you become pregnant with my baby" Kai said not looking at Sachi. His attention was stick to the road. 

"Wow can you do it?" Sachi was soo damn amazed with Kai's word. 

Kai stopped the car. What a swag Man!!! Looked at Sachi. Then started laughing. 

"Sure you are a gone case but cute too" Kai pointed out. 

"But can you do it?" 

"Shut up" Kai still laughing at how cute she is acting! 

"Hey I want my babies. Can you do it?" 

Kai then again started driving. Sachi's home is near. 

"Yes I can. But you have to promise me one thing." 

"Anything" 

"Don't drink with any other man" 

That's the the thing Kai saw when Sachi said him she trusts him and now the thing is seen in Kai's eyes. 

"I won't" 

These words this sentence Kai had heard so many times but never felt this much consciousness. 

And after that none said anything. They came to the Sachi's home. Kai got out from the car and helped Sachi to get out also. The thing is Kai was about to go for his home or maybe again to the bar but Sachi back hugged him and started crying. 

"Why?" 

"He asked me to go to the bar but didn't come. I am so stupid I believed that he would date a girl like me" 

Kai turned back to see her face but he pulled her closer. He made sure that none can see her crying. He didn't want to make this situation awkward for her. He made sure that she feels safe in his arms. 

"It's ok. Who is that guy?" 

But Sachi was still crying. 

"Should we go in?" 

"Can't we be like this for some time more?" 

He didn't say No to her. When she felt ok she let go of Kai. Kai wiped her tears. 

"You need to drink again?" Kai chuckled.

"No" She smiled finally. 

"I like you" Out of nowhere Kai confessed. 

"But I think I love you" Sachi said playing with her curly hair. 

"Hmm that I think... "

Sachi Kissed him. 

"Let's go in" Kai dragged her with him. 

The moment they entered Sachi's room Kai carried her and went near the bed. He laid her on the bed. Then he kissed her. 

"You taste like alcohol. I am gonna mad" 

"You already kissed me two times and you are saying this now!" 

"Ok don't waste time now"

He then ed his shirt. His tanned body would make any girl go crazy. Damn. He smirked seeing how Sachi was amazed by his tanned figure. He took the chance and ed her shirt too. Her fair skin was exposed. 

"My goodness. I am so lucky" Kai said. She blushed. 

Kai then again pulled her for a kiss. This kiss was deep. Their tongues fought for the dominance. Sachi let Kai win. Then Kai started giving butterfly kisses to her whole body. When he reached at her neck he stopped. 

"That time I wanted to say I think I love you too" 

"I know" She replied. 

Kai slowly kissed her neck but leaving some marks. 

"I think I am gonna vomit again." 

Kai chuckled as he saw her sad face. 

"Ok go take a shower. Maybe you will feel better. We can continue later" 

Sachi didn't wanted but she had to. When she was done showering. She came back just in a towel. But her bad luck Kai is already sleeping like a baby. She smiled at the sight of her boyfriend. She changed into an another dress. She didn't wake him up. She carefully slept beside him. It felt so safe in his arms.

Sachi felt someone is playing with her hair but she was in sleep then. She rubbed her eyes to see her handsome boyfriend sweetly smiling at her. She felt like she was gonna have a heart attack. 

"Good morning. I will always gonna remember last night. And our babies will also love it" 

"Yah" She punched her boyfriend softly in the arms which make him chuckles.

"I would like to wake up like this every morning" She said as she hugged herself. 

"Then let's get married" Kai said. 

"I am still a baby" 

"I won't mind to treat you like my BABY"

"OK DADDY" 

Kai was about to hug her but she pushed him. 

"Wait you can't touch me until our marriage" She said and run away from Kai. Kai followed her. 

"Yah stop" 

She didn't stop. 

"I don't want to play hide and seek. So let's marry now"

"Now?!!" She stopped.

"Yes" Kai was also tired for all running. He stopped resting his hands on his knees.

"But you have to propose me properly not like this"

"Whatever my princess want" He went closer and kissed her hands. 

"But still you can't touch me" 

"Try me" Kai smriked. 

The home was full with their giggles. So that's what ALCOHOL did. 

                                  Author Note 

Readers can ignore this part it's for *Sachi1208*

Kai: Authornim can you give me one extra dialogue please? Please? 
Me: ok. Go ahead.
Kai: I Love You Sachi.

Cheesy much? Right? 

Anyways it's 

                                         THE END
 

XOXO