Roses (Baekhyun)

Imagines of EXO

Papers are scattered everywhere in my room. I am getting tired and already my hands are hurting. I let out a sigh. I can do this. Some mores and I will be done. 

 

I flipped the paper and wrapped it around and done giving it the shape I wanted to. A proud smile spread on my face. 

 

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I got up and went to take it. 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"So are you ready?" Baek's voice was calm like always. 

 

"Almost. Are you coming now?" 

 

I heard him chuckling. 

 

"Yes almost." 

 

"What that means Baek?" I asked him. 

 

"Open the door Manoshi." 

 

Oh damn! He was outside. I cut the call and ran to the door. I ran in a rush not even realizing what was I wearing. Well at least I was wearing something. 

 

I opened the door and there was none. That stupid. 

 

"Yaah Baek how dare you made me fool!" I yelled in phone. He started laughing. 

 

"I was working you know." I rolled my eyes even though I knew he couldn't see it. 

 

"What work? Aren't you free today? I was planing to meet you." 

 

"And you missed your chance." I cut the call and headed to the shower. 

 

I was already done doing my work. I smiled to see all things perfectly done. I was just about to take a nap when I heard someone yelling my name. 

 

I took a few steps towards my balcony and the sound got louder and clear. This can't be. Why is he here at this hour?!

 

I immediately ran to the balcony. He was standing there leaning against the car. 

 

"Baek what are you doing here?" 

 

"Came to say sorry." 

 

"Fine I forgive you. Now leave." 

 

"No COME OVER HERE." He yelled. He was gonna wake the neighbors up. I gestured at him to wait there. 

 

I went in and took a scarf and tied it around my neck. February just started so the weather was much chilly then. 

 

I sighed standing before him. He smiled to see me. 

 

"What do you want now?" I asked him not looking at him. 

 

"You." 

 

"What?" 

 

"Come with me. I want to take you somewhere." 

 

"No Baek, I have so many work to do." 

 

"And I have so many things to say." He hold my hand and we both hovered in the car. 

 

In car I was trying to keep my mind cool. No I was really mad. This boy always does whatever he wants. 

 

The car stopped and I looked at him. 

 

"We are here." He smiled. 

 

I looked outside. The park was empty at that time. Well not all people are crazy like him. I just ended up being with him. 

 

We got off the car and I felt he slightly put his fingers between mines. I looked up at him and he smiled making his grip tighter. 

 

"Why are we here?" 

 

"I thought you just need some time to relax." 

 

"Ohh really I was about to sleep Baek." 

 

"Thank god I was on time." He placed a hand on his chest and acted as if he was saved. I shook my head at his childishness. Who was gonna marry this kid. 

 

We walked around the park silently. Though I was complaining but it was really refreshing. He knew better. At the end we leaned against the car and kept our eyes on the night sky.

 

"Manoshi what do you think about me?" 

 

I was taken back by his sudden question. I turned my head and looked at him. 

 

"Just tell me." He smiled a little. 

 

"You are nice guy Baek." 

 

"You mean any girl would say yes to me?" He looked excited. 

 

"Well no." I chuckled. 

 

"What but you said.." He pouted. 

 

"Well some girls like bad boys too." I admired his pout in my mind. 

 

"What about you? You like bad boys but you don't look like that you like bad boys." He was surprised. 

 

"Hmm I do like bad boys. And now I need to go home." I moved away and started walking. 

 

"Wait." Suddenly he grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him. 

 

"This bad boy wants to spend his life with you." He said it in a deep tone but his face didn't go with it. I was actually afraid to that tone but looking at his face I smiled. I pinched his cheek. 

 

"Next time try harder." I stated and he let go of my hand. Disappointed by me. 

 

We parted from each other and I went in my home. I smiled to myself. 

 

I placed my hand on my chest that was now heaving making it obvious that I have a heart and that was beating faster than ever. I fall asleep with my beating heart. 

 

I got ready and left the house. My partners helped me to get to the place where we promised to go every year. I left the house with three big boxes full of paper roses. Why paper roses, well it doesn't have any fragrance of its own. We can add it like we want and we don't have to be afraid of losing it by the end of the day. 

 

Smiles played on those kid's faces seeing us. We handed each flower to everyone. And in return they gave us a letter. 

 

We were outside at the evening done doing our best. Laughing and complaining about each other. My friends were complaining that I got more letters than them. 

 

We stopped talking when we heard a car just parked in. We turned around and I immediately recognized it was Baek's car. 

 

"Who said him that we are here?" I asked and my friends started pointing at each other. 

 

"Leave it." 

 

I went near the car and he got off. He smiled as usual seeing me. 

 

"You are looking nice today." He commented. 

 

"What are you do..." He placed a finger on my lips making me shut. 

 

He took out a flower bouquet from his car. My eyes got bigger seeing that. 

 

"Baek what are these?" 

 

"What do you think these are?" He chuckled. He get down on his knees. 

 

"Baek stand up. Everyone is looking at you." I patted his shoulder but he just laughed. 

 

"Manoshi give this good boy a chance to become a bad boy in your love. Please." He handed me the flower bouquet. 

 

I smiled seeing the flowers. 

 

"And?" I raised an eyebrow. 

 

"Hmm happy rose day?" He also raised an eyebrow. I hit him in the arms with the flower bouquet softly. 

 

"Yaa the are expensive." He complained. I pulled him up and before he could say anything I hugged him tightly. 

 

"Thank you Baek." 

 

"Just thank you? Did you eat the I love you Baek?" 

 

I giggled. 

 

"No idiot. As you wished me rose day instead of saying love you. I am saying this." 

 

"So can we say those words to each other on Valentine's day?" He asked and I remained silent.

 

After we parted the hug, he linked our fingers and we went to the park again. With the new fresh roses we were starting a fresh journey. 

 

Happy Rose Day to all. :')