Suho (Dr. Kim) Part - 1

Imagines of EXO

"You again?" Alma got into her chamber and saw that known face. She took off her apron and hang it on. 

 

"This time what happened?" She asked sitting down. She faced her patient who was just sitting there silently. 

 

"I cut my hand." Suho spoke up. He looked up and his gaze met her sparking eyes. 

 

Alma smiled a little hiding her face with her hand. She took a injection and looked at the man. 

 

"Show me." She gestured at him. 

 

"No, my hand is totally fine. Just give me medicine." Alma smirked. She got to know this man was hella scared of injections and knifes. But she wondered how did he let harm himself just because of her. 

 

"I said show me." Her voice louder than before. Suho gulped and reached out his hand and placed it on the table. 

 

"That's such a simple cut." Alma shook her head. 

 

"Who let you come in? Like seriously do you think I am sitting here because of this?" 

 

Dr. Alma, with just one passion and that's  to serve her patients nicely. She knew this boy coming in every week here for her but she didn't want this. Cause in deep she was falling too. Why wouldn't she.. 

 

Just three weeks before Suho got into an accident. He was unconscious for three days and Alma was in charge to take care of him. 

 

"But it hurts doctor." Suho mumbled. 

 

Alma wrote down some medicines name. She knew well that he wouldn't take any so there was no problem with her writing down any name. She didn't make any eye contact with him after that. 

 

Suho was staring at her. In his whole life he never thought he would fall for a doctor cause he is most afraid of doctors. He still remembered when he was younger he locked himself in a washroom just not to visit a doctor. But now everything changed. He even feared to get cuts just to see her. 

 

If you ask who's idea this was.. Then all thanks to Suho's best friend Baekhyun. 

 

"So you are telling me to harm myself and go to her?" Suho's eyes got bigger hearing Baekhyun. 

 

"Exactly she would genuinely fall for you. She can't say no to her patients obviously." Baek took a bite from his apple. Suho thought about it twice and grinned. He thought his best friend was the smartest to come up with this brilliant idea. 

 

So that's how Mr. Kim ended up coming here in every week. Cause even though those cuts were simple but he would take a week to recover. 

 

"Take these." Alma handed the prescription and Suho smiled looking at her. He stood up and was about to leave. But if he wasn't mistaken he heard Baekhyun. 

 

"Don't you dare to come back without asking her if she has a boyfriend or not.." Yes Baek threatened him before coming here. He turned back and Alma looked confused. 

 

"Doctor I have a question.." 

 

"What?" 

 

"Do you... umm do you like me. Sorry I mean kids?" 

 

Suho hit his arm slightly. He shouldn't have asked that. He mentally took a note to kill Baekhyun after getting out from here. 

 

"Yes Mr. Kim." She smiled. 

 

"Suho, you can call me Suho." He stretched the back of his neck. 

 

Alma smiled and nodded. Wait why she was smiling. 

 

Suho left the hospital and got in his car. Suho is the CEO of Incheon company. But how he acts here is totally the opposite how he acts in his office. His workers ever see him in a plain tee-shirt and a tight jeans probably would die of laughing. But it was all for Alma and again it was Baekhyun's idea. 

 

"Wear something attractive. Girls love attractive boys." Baek said and Suho nodded mentally taking short notes. 

 

"I wore a tight jeans last week and even I said I broke my leg, she didn't look in that way." Suho pouted. 

 

"Probably she was flattered. Yes we are going to get it. Wear tighter jeans next time." 

 

"But Baek.." 

 

"No buts. You like her?" 

 

Suho nodded that time. He was starting at his phone in the car. And that time he got a call from his younger brother. 

 

"Where are you hyung?" Sehun asked. 

 

"In office." Suho shattered a little. He wasn't used to lying. But maybe now he was getting used to it. 

 

"Yaa obviously where would you be at office hour." Sehun chuckled but Suho thought this wasn't the way Sehun would chuckle. 

 

"Hyung you aren't in office. I am in office. Tell me where are you?" Suho mentally cursed Sehun. 

 

"I am coming. I will tell you." He cut the call. 

 

Alma was tired of working all day but she smiled when she saw the parents of this newborn baby were so happy. They were smiling at Alma. After doing the last surgery of that day, she got ready to leave. She waited outside for her roomie. She wasn't shocked though cause this girl was always late. 

 

A car exactly stopped in front of the hospital. The window went down and Diya's face could be seen. Alma sighed and got in. 

 

"How's your day unnie?" Diya asked giving a chips packet to Alma. 

 

"As usual." Alma put some chips in . 

 

"So he didn't come today?" Diya smirked taking a turn and entering a narrow road. 

 

Alma was about to choke and thank that Diya took a break in time otherwise Alma would hit her head against the glass because of shook. 

 

"Who?" Alma tried to sound normal. 

 

"That cute boy. Ohh come on unnie the whole hospital was talking about it and Shanta unnie just informed me." 

 

Alma remained silent. She was planning how to kill Shanta and was embarrassed that the whole hospital knew it. But wait why was she embarrassed. It wasn't like she really liked Suho. 

 

"By the way Shanta unnie also told me that to give you a makeover." This time Alma really choked on air. 

 

"Diya baby keep your eyes on the damn road." Diya chuckled. 

 

They didn't talk after that. Alma was up till late night studying. Well yes doctors can't escape this one thing ever. 

 

"Hyung you didn't tell me yet where were you?" Sehun brought up the topic again but this time in dinning room. 

 

Suho literally choked on his drink and their parents looked at him. 

 

"Suho wasn't in office?" Their father asked. 

 

Suho glared at Sehun and he stuck out his tongue. 

 

"You know dad he is always joking around. That's why I tell you to give him some works too." This time Suho smirked at Sehun. 

 

"That's why your dad and I always tell you to get married. So you can take a break from work for a while and Sehun can take over." Mrs. Kim spoke up. 

 

"Mom again.." Suho stopped eating. He looked at his mother. "I will get married when the time comes." 

 

"Actually mom he likes someone." Sehun took a full spoon of soup in his mouth and run to the upstairs. 

 

"Yaa you come down." Suho yelled standing up. 

 

"Calm down Suho." Their parents laughed seeing them fight even they were now so grown up. 

 

"So you like someone?" His mother asked. Suho sighed and before he could open his mouth someone yelled from upstairs. 

 

"She is a doctor. Tell him to marry her before anyone else does." That was Sehun's voice. Suho took the fork in his hand and stood up. 

 

"I am going to kill him." 

 

"We won't save you from police." His mom laughed. 

 

Suho shook his head and went upstairs. 

 

"What do you think about this?" His dad asked. 

 

"Let him handle this. He has grown up and moreover no girl would say no to him." His father agreed to mom. 

 

"Yaa Sehun." Suho hovered on the bed and attacked on Sehun. 

 

"Hyung seriously I will get hurt." Sehun was laughing. 

 

"I don't care. Who told you about Alma?" 

 

"Ohh so my sister in law's name is Alma. Kim Alma? I like it." Sehun laughed. This was the first time Suho showed interest in any girl so it was obvious duty of his younger brother to make fun as much as possible. 

 

"Who told you?" Suho took the fork near Sehun's neck. Sehun raised his hands up in defense. 

 

"Baekhyun hyung." 

 

"He is dead now." Suho got off and went near the door. 

 

"Hyung." Sehun called out and Suho turned around. 

 

"Baekhyun hyung also told me to take you to the shopping to get you a skinny jeans." Sehun laughed and Suho mentally cursed Baekhyun. 

 

"This is more fun than I thought." Sehun smiled to himself. "Alma? Hmm well I think my brother needs some help." 

 

A week passed after all these mess. Sehun forcefully took Suho to shopping. Baekhyun joined them and because they were in public Suho couldn't kill Baekhyun. 

 

Alma was busy with her surgeries the whole week. But Shanta hardly made her to go to a party with her. With Diya's help she finally get a makeover. But nothing much changed. 

 

"Let's go." Sehun and Baekhyun said in unison. 

 

"It's not some picnic boys." Suho rolled his eyes. "I got a cut on my knee." 

 

Both Baekhyun and Sehun laughed. 

 

"Only one person can go in with the patient." The receptionist said. Baek and Sehun exchanged looks. 

 

"I am his brother." Sehun pouted and Baekhyun chuckled. 

 

"Go in." He said. 

 

Baekhyun was waiting outside for Sehun and Suho. He was talking with the receptionist. 

 

"You are beautiful." He said and that receptionist girl blushed. 

 

"Excuse me what are you doing?" A girl's voice made Baekhyun to turn around. His gaze fell on that doctor. Her nameplate spelled Shanta. He was stuck there. 

 

"Excuse me, you are a patient?" She looked at him carefully. "I don't think so. You are perfectly fine." 

 

"Well everyone says I am perfectly fine." Baekhyun winked. 

 

"Weird. How dare you do that?" Shanta rolled her eyes. She reached her hand and gripped his collar pulling him closer. Before she could take any action Sehun's voice interrupted. 

 

"Wow everyone's so wild here." Sehun chuckled. Shanta let go of Baek's collar. 

 

"Who are you?" Shanta asked. Suho came out. Anger was all over face. Baek could sense something bad happened. 

 

"Let's go." Suho dragged Sehun and Baekhyun along with him. 

 

"Dr. Shanta, I wasn't perfectly fine cause after seeing you I think my heart doesn't working properly." Baekhyun yelled. 

 

"Stop it." Suho shook his head and he started walking faster. 

 

"That's really bravo hyung." Sehun hifived with Baek. They were left alone cause Suho already left. 

 

"I know but what happened inside?" Baek asked. Sehun turned and stood before Baek. 

 

"Hyung you won't believe what just happened." He was walking backwards and hit someone. 

 

"Ouch, hey are you blind?" Someone yelled. Baekhyun started laughing but he came near and helped Diya to get up. 

 

Sehun turned and saw with whom he just got hit. 

 

"Sorry." He mumbled. 

 

"Idiot." She said and run inside the hospital. 

 

"That was probably the third girl thinking me as an idiot." Sehun said and Baek patted his shoulder. 

 

"Happens dude. But what happened?" 

 

"So instead of hyung I asked her if she wants to date my brother or not!!" 

 

"Woooa and what was her answer." 

 

"She said she doesn't like boys who can't even talk for thyself." Sehun sighed. "I messed it up." 

 

"But she didn't say no, right?" Baek smirked. 

 

"Let's get hyung ready then." Sehun excitedly said. 

 

"Sure and after that Shanta." Baek smiled to himself. 

 

And three days passed making Suho to get in the plan. Finally he decided he will directly ask Alma to marry him. 

 

And there was Alma, without knowing she was actually waiting for someone certain to come to her chamber. Shanta said her to call Suho but she denied the fact over and over.