Pacify Her (Kaisoo)

Imagines of EXO

Kai loves her and I love him. We promised none will ever know about our past and I kept my promise. She doesn't know that once Kai was with me. 

 

"Soo come join us." Joy dragged me to the center with her. I was totally wasted to even notice whoever was trying to get on me. 

 

"Soo, you okay?" Joy asked and I looked into her eyes.

 

Why god why me only? Why can't I be a normal man and find sparkle in her eyes? 

 

"Yeah." I said and she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. I can feel her body against mine but I didn't care. I don't want to care anymore. 

 

I want to forget Kim Jongin Kai. His every touches, his every words and all his lies. 

 

"Soo.. me." Joy pulled me closer and whispered into my ears. 

 

I nodded and she smiled. She gave me a satisfied look before she slided her arms down my waist. 

 

"Let's go.." She said and dragged me to a room. The room wasn't that big but for two people it was. 

 

She pushed me away and locked the room. I felt my head was spinning. She came near me and bend down to my level. 

 

"You know what I waited for this moment for a long time." She said putting her two fingers under my chin then tilted my chin up. 

 

She pressed her lips on mine. The moment her lips touched mine, I remembered how Jongin did it so good. Trying to forget her I pulled her closer deepening the kiss. 

 

I kissed her. Our tongues played and one time I gave up. I parted the kiss. 

 

"I can't forget him." I mumbled to myself letting myself fall down. 

 

She hovered on me and started to my shirt. 

 

"I will help you." She said and I closed my eyes. 

 

She almost exposed herself in front of me when we both heard a knock on the door. She looked at me and I couldn't think anything. I could pass out any moment. The strong alcohol took over me. 

 

"What the !" I heard Chanyeol's voice. 

 

" what do you think you are doing?!" Chanyeol yelled and the girl named Joy pulled her dress up and left us. 

 

"Soo what the hell were you even thinking do something like this!" Chanyeol came near me and helped me to sat up. 

 

"Honestly I don't know." I hide my face with my hands. 

 

"At least go talk with him." Chanyeol pulled me in a hug to comfort me. 

 

"What's the use of that Chan? Kai doesn't love me like before.." I sobbed. 

 

"I am not sure about that." 

 

"Chan why do you love me when I am just hopeless! I can't love you back. Please let me be and let me just die." 

 

"Let's go Soo. This place isn't for us." Chan didn't answer any of my question only pulled me up and dragged me out of that hell. 

 

___ 

 

"You sure you wanna go?" 

 

"He was with me all the times, in my happiness, in my sadness then why shouldn't I?" I bite my lip to fight against my tears. 

 

"I will go with you then." Chan patted my shoulder and ruffled my hair before leaving me alone. 

 

I thought again. Kai and I was together since forever that's how I feel still now. Chan, Kai and I were friends from childhood. As passing time our feelings for each other developed. I started to like Kai and so did he. I was so lost in loving Kai that I never realized my other best friend was also in love with me. Sorry Chan. This guilt would never let me live. I know you will find someone better. Better than me. 

 

Today is Kai's engagement party. I was invited. Why? Because our parents are business partners. I am sure if they weren't then I wouldn't be invited. Why would Kai invite me? He probably doesn't want to see my face even. 

 

I sighed thinking again. I made my mind. There's no going back now. If I see him with anyone else I know it will kill me from inside but it will also help me to move on. I hope it will work. 

 

I stood up, going near my closet, I picked the most expensive suit I owned. It's a black velvet suit with some design. 

 

Something I recalled that time. 

 

"Don't.." 

 

"This one?" He shook his head again. I again picked an another pair of shirt and jeans. 

 

"This?" I asked and he stood up coming near me. He touched my face before moving aside to pick a jeans for me. 

 

"Go try this one." Kai handed me the jeans. 

 

"You out of your mind? This isn't my type. This is badly ripped Kai." 

 

"That's why I am saying. You will look hot and I will like it." His whisperer gave shivers to my whole body. I nodded and went in to change. 

 

When I was done, I came out and stood in front of me. 

 

"How do I look?" I asked nervous. The jeans was really hugging my legs tightly. 

 

He didn't say anything and only smirked. 

 

Ugh why am I thinking all of these. I went to the washroom and splashed water on my face. 

 

I wore the suit and pants and came out. I looked in the mirror, no I am not looking like a teenager anymore. I look like a grown up man. I am not stupid anymore to believe anyone's words. 

 

I heard a knock and went to open the door. Chan was standing outside. He gulped looking at me. 

 

"You look good." He grinned. 

 

"You too." I said and he smiled nodding. 

 

___ 

 

"The CEO Kim Jongin Kai and Lee Song are coming." The host informed and people started clapping. 

 

I gulped my drink in one go and Chan looked at me worried. 

 

Soon Kai came down holding that 's hand. Life is so pathetic. Why am I even here. I thought it would help me to move on.. Damn it. I was wrong. I badly want to throw this glass at her face. 

 

Calm down Soo. Now who's behaving like a teenager. 

 

Kai was smiling but he stopped smiling when his eyes fell on me. I took an another glass but Chan stopped me taking away the glass. Kai avoided the eye contact and put on a smile again. I hate his guts. 

 

People started surrounding them. Kai left her side and made his way towards us. 

 

"I should be going." Chan said but I hold his hand. 

 

"No you aren't going anywhere." I said as my eyes locked with Kai's. 

 

He stood in front of me. His eyes travelled down to my arm and stopped at Chan's and mine linked hands. 

 

"I thought without me you wouldn't be living." He faked a smile. 

 

"So that's why you left me?" I said in a disgust tone. 

 

"Soo... I didn't leave you because.." He couldn't finish his words when someone came towards us. 

 

"You two are his friends?" Song came smiling. . 

 

"Yup." Chan said freeing his hand from me. 

 

I didn't say anything. I know if I open my mouth I will say something stupid but I promised Kai that I would never do anything that would hurt him. Moreover he loves her, right? Otherwise he wouldn't marry her or he would at least tell me so that we could sort out things. 

 

"No we aren't. Soo isn't my friend." Kai's sudden reply shocked me. I looked at him. 

 

"Soo is my boyfriend." Kai said as if he was tired of faking. 

 

"What?" She was surprised. "Why didn't you tell me before?" 

 

"Ohh please! Even if I said, would you understand us? Yes we both are boys so what's wrong with that?" 

 

"Kai calm down.. You are scaring me. What are you even saying?" She started crying. I felt bad for her for a moment. 

 

"Ohh please you people scared me making me feel like I am not normal. Yes I love Soo. Mom and dad I can't act anymore." He screamed at her making her moved backwards. All people are now watching her. 

 

"Jongin behave." Kai's mom came to us and she said in a serious tone. 

 

"No mom I can't anymore. I am in normal. I love this man. I love Soo." He looked at me for an answer. 

 

I couldn't hold my tears anymore so I started crying. 

 

"I in love him too." I said looking at him. He smiled and grabbed my hand dragging me out of the crowd. Chanyeol followed us from behind. 

 

We started running as far as we could. We stopped when we were far away from Kai's house and far away from all the sick people. We both started laughing. Soon Chanyeol started laughing too. 

 

"Bruh it felt like Soo just stole you from her or we kidnapped you from there." Chanyeol said laughing. He slightly patted our shoulders. 

 

I noticed how tight I was holding Kai's hand. We both looked at each other. 

 

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked him. 

 

"Needed to learn them a lesson. I was so in tired of all their ." He said smiling. I smiled too. 

 

"I in love you Kai. You were right I wouldn't survive without you." I said. Kai cupped my face. 

 

"I should be leaving then?" Chan raised an eyebrow. 

 

"Ohh you are still here?!" Kai mocked. 

 

"Ya ya going..." Chanyeol rolled his eyes. We all laughed and Chanyeol left us alone. 

 

"I missed you Soo." He said filling the gap between us by coming near me. 

 

"Why did you lie me? You don't love her or you do?" I asked pushing him away slightly. 

 

"Seriously Soo." He laughed. 

 

"I don't love her. I am gay for you.. Don't you know or should I show you tonight?" He smirked and I blushed. 

 

He came closer and pressed our lips together. Making the kiss longer than before. 

 

♡ Loving her seems tiring

So boy, just love me, down, down, down

Someone told me stay away from things that aren’t yours

But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?

PACIFY HER

She’s getting on my nerves

You don’t love her

Stop lying with those words. ♡