Kai (I don't drink) Part 1

Imagines of EXO

Dedicated to *Sachi1208*

                                 I don't drink

It was 12:30. Kai was too tired that night. He never thought he would met the girl of his life in a bar. Her name was Sachi. Their first meeting wasn't a miracle obviously it was an accident. They called it a sweet accident.

The girl named Sachi no doubt she was a pure girl. But you don't know a girl can be as wild as much she wants. Well she didn't want to but alcohol can do right? Don't believe me? Ok then let me tell their first meeting. 

It was raining. But Sachi couldn't change her decision of going out at this time. How could she even. It was her first date. She is 19th now. But till now she didn't date anyone. And now her campus heartthrob called her for a date. She couldn't say No. Actually she had kinda feeling for him. 

And Kai was too tired with his life. He just broke up with his 12th girlfriend. That girl was a or a . Kai couldn't even think of a proper word for her. He decided to go to the bar. The bar was his best friend Suho's father's. So whenever he is sad he just go there. And luckily he was sad that night. 

Sachi took a texi and called that guy. He said to go her the nearest bar. She went there as he said. But where tf is he? She was waiting there for one hour now. She would have left but it was her first time going to a bar alone. So she just decided to take the chance.

And fate played his game with SaKai (Sachi+Kai) 

Though she decided to enjoy but she was just sitting alone there. And it's funny that none showed interest in her. Well it's good in a way. But then Kai happened. 

"Alone?" 

"Yes" She didn't feel comfort to talk with a stranger still she tried to smile. 

"Me too. Btw I am Kai. And you beautiful lady?" 

Hah. What a pathetic life is he leading. Like come on you see a girl sitting there alone and tryna take a chance. Go get a bloody life. Sachi ignored him.

"So your case is more heartbreaking right. You don't even wanna talk with a hot guy?" 

"What do you think of yourself? Look at yourself. You call this hot?"

"I actually wanted to call you hot" 

Hahaha God. Staying here maybe was Sachi's not so good decision. You should run now Sachi. 

And Kai was always like this. When he is sad he would tryna make some new friends. And yes his style was different. Definitely he wasn't flirting.

"Yaa whatever." 

"Would you like to drink with me Miss Yaa whatever?" 

"Sachi. My name is Sachi. And I don't drink." 

"I see Miss Sachi. Btw why do you girls always like indirect questions? And for your kind information little drinking won't make you fall for me" Kai smirks. 

Oh now I noticed this guy is hot. I should apologize. I said he isn't lol. But even for his hotness's sake I don't feel like talking to him. That what Sachi thought.

"What should I pay to ignore you?" 

"Annoyed much! Ok just have a drink with me"

"Ya whatever you ask" 

Kai came back with two glasses in his hands. Sachi didn't wait for him to ask. She grabbed one glass and let it go. Her head started spinning. And the next moment what she did made Kai amazed and definitely she is gonna regret it. She also grabbed Kai's glass and drank it too. 

"Want more?" Kai chuckled. 

"My house is near. 1B-345 house no and road no is 6. So if anything happened to me just throw me there ok. I trust you" 

"So you want more" 

"Don't you understand? It's a YES" 

Kai obviously listen to her and let her drink whatever she wanted. First Kai was amazed and now he started to like this side of her. The music got louder as the night was darkening. Then Kai just realized there were so many eyes eyeing her like she was meat or something. 

"You should stop by now" 

"What if I don't want to" 

"I will make you stop. And I know how to do it very well" 

"Ok do it" 

Kai didn't give a second thought. He just kissed her in front of everyone there. 

Sachi was shocked at Kai's sudden action. But she also gave in. 

The kiss was the first step they had taken to show their love to the world. 

                                     The End

XOXO