Murder (Sehun) Part - 1

Imagines of EXO

"Hey, you again!" I smile at him. 

 

"Nice to see a beautiful girl like you again.." he winks and I roll my eyes. But soon I smiled because the owner of the shop glared at me.

 

"So you work here?" he asks as I lead him the way. 

 

"Well this is the place. So you need what?" 

 

"You don't look like you can work at store.." he raises an eyebrow. 

 

"So Mr. how should I look like to work here?" 

 

His phone suddenly started ringing and he moved away from me to take the call. 

 

"Can you make it faster? I need 3 hand long rope, niddles and wait I will take that from other place." 

 

"What?" He asks as I was looking at him with no expression. 

 

"Nothing.... Um wait." 

 

I came back with things that he asked for. 

 

"You also don't look like you would be  buying these stuffs. Are you planning to kill someone?" I chuckled.

 

"For that my smile is enough." He winks and smiles widely. 

 

"Whatever.." I gave him the bill. He pays and leaves.. 

 

____

 

"You need to come with us." a police officer came to me. It was my off day and they came to my house all of a sudden. I wore my coat and went with them. 

 

"You know him?" the officer asked pointing at a boy. My jaw dropped. 

 

"Sehun.. Yes I know him." 

 

"Ms. He killed someone and we have evidence but he was saying you know the truth." 

 

ᴀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ 20s ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ sᴇʜᴜɴ's ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ. ʜᴇʀ ᴡɪʀsᴛs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛɪᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʀᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴀs sᴛᴜғғᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ. ɴɪᴅᴅʟᴇs ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛs. sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴇᴅ. 

 

So did he kill that woman really? Or the evidences were only to trap him? The murder was planned.. Everything leads that he kill that woman but is it real? Yes not everything is real we see.

 

My brain couldn't take the fact that he kill that woman.

 

"Can I talk with him? I need to." 

 

"10 minutes." 

 

The officer left us alone in this dark room. Sehun was sitting on a chair the other side of the table. I sat across him. A light was hanging upon us. The only source of light in this room. His hand were handcrafted. He was looking down. 

 

"How?" The only thing I asked.

 

"I have no idea. I am totally finished. Every evidence leads to me." 

 

"You know that girl?" 

 

"The party where I met you. She was holding the party." 

 

____

 

Sunday night. I left my apartment after checking everything twice for safety purposes. After waiting outside for five or more minutes my friend Monica arrived. I hovered on the car. 

 

"At least for tonight you could wear something nice." 

 

"What's the fuss?" I asked as I fixed my hair looking at the mirror. 

 

"I don't know but just got a feeling." 

 

The car stopped and we got off. Monica left me in a corner and headed to the crowd. I was fine until someone approached me. 

 

"Hey" He smiled. Uhh I already don't like him. 

 

I just nodded. If he is smart he will understand that I am not interested in talking with him at all. But my bad luck. 

 

"You want a drink?" he asked. I wasn't listening to whatever he was saying all the time. 

 

"No thanks..." I looked around and saw a man coming our way. The whole room was dark only party lights were there. I couldn't see his face clearly under the red dim light. But he was tall. 

 

Suddenly he came and pulled me in a hug. He kissed my cheek and I wiped my cheek immediately. 

 

"Darling, come with me." he dragged me to another corner. 

 

"So I helped you." He bend over and finally I got to see his face. Brown eyes, pink lips, sharp jawline.. 

 

"Did I ask for your help?" I raised an eyebrow. 

 

"You didn't but you looked so done with him." He rolled his eyes. 

 

"For your kind information I was just hungry and I was actually having fun with him." I said and tried to move away. But he took a hold of my wrist and made me turn around. 

 

"What?" I asked annoyed. 

 

"We can have something together. To be honest I am bored." 

 

I moved his hand and looked at him. 

 

"Your treat?" 

 

He nodded. 

 

"Let's go then." 

 

He dragged me outside and we went to the nearest restaurant. He made orders and we ate. I wasn't talking while eating. 

 

"My name is Sehun. Yours?" 

 

"Water" 

 

"Nice but don't you think it's weird?" 

 

I glared at him and he chuckled. He handed me the water bottle. 

 

"I am Jaein." 

 

We walked back to the party cause I needed to be there with Monica. 

 

"Thanks for the treat Sehun." 

 

"You know what you are really lucky." 

 

"How? Please don't tell me that you never had any girl and blah blah." 

 

He shook his head and held his hand in air. 

 

"No way. I was just saying my house is really near. Wanna go over there?" He again bend over to my eye level. Damn! 

 

"Can we?" I tried ti sound as cool as I could. But honestly I was shaken up by his sudden question. He gave me a shocking look. 

 

"You really want?" 

 

"Ya why not. But wait I didn't have anything yet." I said as I made my way to the bar. He smiled and followed me. 

 

I was taking sip from my drink but he didn't touch anything yet. He was smiling looking at me. 

 

"What?" 

 

He looks beautiful when he smiles... 

 

"Nothing." 

 

After I informed my friend I am going she refused. She wanted to see the boy with whom I want to go. I agreed. 

 

We were waiting when someone tripped and his drink fell on Sehun. He yelled. 

 

"What the!!" 

 

Instead if saying sorry that man pulled Sehun by his collar. What a scene to witness. That man punched Sehun in the face. Ouch that must be hurting. In return Sehun punched the guy twice. Before it got worse a girl ran to us and she stopped the guy. I went to Sehun and pulled him out of there. 

 

"I could have killed that ." Sehun mumbled. His lips were bleeding. 

 

"Ya sure. That's why he punched you in the first place." I again took a sip. He shook his head. 

 

"Your friend is coming or not?" he asked.

 

"Yes she is coming.. And there she is." I pointed at the girl who came running to us. 

 

"Aren't you the guy who punched Azel's boyfriend?" Monica asked. 

 

"Yes." 

 

____

 

Yes Azel was there. The girl who is killed. So she was that boy's girlfriend with whom Sehun got into fight. The person who trapped Sehun in this really knows everything about the party. 

 

"Sehun why do you think I can help you?" I asked. 

 

He looked up. 

 

"You were the only one who was there with me in the party." 

 

"And why do you think I will help you?" 

 

"I don't know. But you came." he looked straight into my eyes and I felt something stabbing my heart from inside. 

 

"I will..." 

 

"Time is over." Someone came inside. 

 

"I will help you." I stood up. 

 

"Talk to my lawyer." He handed me a paper. I hide it and left. 

 

*To be continued.*