My Black Pearl

Imagines of EXO

Please listen to "Black pearl" while reading this. This song is my hella favourite. And the MV gosh. This story is based on that :)

 

MY BLACK PEARL

 

I heard some foot steps coming near me. I looked around but none was there.

 

"Who are you?" I yelled.

 

But none respond. I started running. As I was running through the jungle darkness started making their way. The more I went inside the more the sight started darkening. I stopped when I heard someone yelled my name. My heart beating faster than usual. I looked around. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her.

 

I saw fear in her eyes. Her eyes were watery. I didn't give a second thought. I started running towards her. She was telling me not to come. But I can't let her go. Never.

 

I tripped. I got up on my knees. My whole body was shaking. When I looked up I saw none. Where is she? I shouted her name.

 

"Pearl, Pearl"

 

I opened my eyes releasing that I was dreaming. Dreaming the same thing for three days. I placed my hand on my chest. My heart racing like a horse. It felt so real.

 

"I need to find her"

 

"You sure?"

 

"Yes. I can't lose her this time. I can't let this repeating. I can't take this pain everytime"

 

"Luhan give me some time. I will find out some information about her"

 

"Kris we don't have much time you know that. I don't need any map or information to find her."

 

"But Luhan..."

 

"Can you do me a favour?"

 

"What?" Kris raised his eyebrow.

 

"Wait for me to bring her back. Don't die for my sake please"

 

"I will fight them until my last breath. You go and bring Pearl with you"

 

"I love you Kris. Dude I am going. Give me a hug. Don't act so cold for now at least" My eyes getting teary.

 

Kris punched me in arm and pulled me for a hug.

 

"Yaah you are gonna break my bones." I chuckled.

 

"You deserve it. You should be strong dude to fight them all" Then he let me go.

 

I jumped from there. Kris waved his hand at me. Ok now I can't depend on anyone. I can't do the same mistake every time. I fall on my knees. Got a feeling she is really near somewhere.

 

SHE’S MY BLACK PEARL
SHE’S MY BLACK PEARL
I DON’T NEED A MAP,
MY HEART LEADS TO YOU
EVEN IF THE ROAD AHEAD IS DANGEROUS
I CAN’T STOP NOW

 

I ran so fast that I reached out of the city just in some minutes. This sight is totally different from where I live. This city seems like where people never sleep in night. I closed my eyes to feel her.

 

I got where I am belong to. In her room but she isn't here. My teleportation can't be wrong when it's about her. So where's she? I looked around the room. I smiled when I heard water sound. So she is in shower. I rest my back against the door. All I want for now is to see her. But it's not so easy.

 

Sometimes I really wish our love story wasn't this difficult. I saw her dying in front of my eyes. This was all my fault. I couldn't stand before them. Now God giving me a chance again after so many years I shouldn't let it go. In these years even for a moment  I never stop thinking about her.

 

EVEN FOR A SINGLE HOUR
I HAVE NEVER FORGOTTEN YOU
AT THE END OF THE FARAWAY HORIZON
IF ONLY I CAN SEE YOU ❣


I hide under her bed when I realized she is done showering. Her scent already got me so drunk. I miss touching her, miss her in my arms. I closed my eyes and inhaled her scent. Then realization wake me up. Why is she showering at this late! Why her scent is mixed with someone else's. I tried to erase all my thoughts but somewhere in my heart I felt pain.

I waited there for her to sleep. I got out from there when she finally fall in sleep. I was about to leave but I couldn't resist the strong feeling to have her with me. I got on the bed gently. She is sleeping so peacefully.

 

"I can't let you die this time. Your eyes, your lips are still the same. I miss you. I will make sure that you will recognize me before its too late." I mumbled. I kissed her forehead. She moved a little. I immediately teleported from there.

 

"This isn't easy Kris and to make it worse she is already with someone else" I tried to contact with Kris.

 

"Dude. Your teleporting is working. I can hear you" I heard a excited Kris in my mind.

 

"Maybe you already met her and that's why your systems are working again" Kris got over excited. He wasn't letting me say anything. I can't believe he is just as hurt as me.

 

"Let me say something at least" I chuckled.

 

"Opps sorry"

 

"Exactly that's happened I was afraid of"

 

"What?"

 

"She is with another guy. Now she can't recognize me. Maybe I am too late"

 

"Man there is no way she can't forget you. You just go and bring her with you already"

 

"I need to find out that human who is dating my Pearl. I swear if he ever touched her"

 

"You need to calm down" Kris was laughing.

 

"I am going for now. Take care of yourself"


I RAISE THE SAIL
AND RIDE THE WIND TILL THE END
OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH
PUTTING THE ROUGH WATER SURFACE TO SLEEP ❣

 

"There aren't some information but you need them to transfer this school" The lady said.

 

"Please check carefully" I stared at her eyes directly.

 

"Ohh yes there are. So you can start from today" She smiled at me.

 

My hypnosis worked on her. I entered the Pearl's class room. All eyes were on me. I looked around and straightly went to the seat where she was. She gave me confused look.

 

"Hello I am Luhan" I am trying to read her mind but all I could say she has changed.

 

"Lara" She smiled at me.

 

My Pearl is now Lara. I didn't say anything then. I couldn't stop staring at her. Her black eyes looks like black pearls. She had always looked at me with those eyes but for now all I can see in these eyes are confusion for me.

 

"Did I see you before?" I was silent. Her this question gave me a real shock. Am I still in her memories, even if it's blurry but still it's me.

 

"Hey, that's my seat" I was about to say something but a tall guy approached her from behind pointing at my seat he said. She giggled when she saw him.

 

They hugged after that. I was just dumbfounded there. I remember it's him. It's his scent.

 

"Sehun you can just sit anywhere" She said and he nodded.

 

"By the way you transferred here?" He asked.

 

"Oh yaa" I replied. My heart can't take this any longer but I have to be with her for her to remember me.

 

"I am Sehun. Lara's boyfriend" Sehun smiled.

 

"I am Luhan" We shaked our hands.

 

"If you don't mind can you take any other seat" Sehun insisted.

 

"Yaah Sehun, where are your manners?" Pearl no Lara rolled her eyes at him. "Sorry Luhan, he was just kidding"

 

"Nah it's ok." I took my bag and moved to the next seat.

 

"Am I doing the right thing!!! She seems happy with her" I mumbled.

 

"Lululu you just can't stop now" Kris said in a song's tone.

 

" you are hearing me?"

 

"Oh well ya. I was getting bored so"

 

"Kiss her already. She will remember you" He still singing.

 

"Kris this isn't the right moment for your lame jokes" I sighed.

 

"Ok ok lu. I was just giving you an advice"

 

"I don't need your advices"

 

FLOWER IN DARKNESS, THE MOON ABOVE THE SEA
SECRET-LIKE PLACE, MY BEAUTIFUL BLACK PEARL
FLOWER IN DARKNESS, THE MOON ABOVE THE SEA
SECRET-LIKE PLACE, MY BEAUTIFUL BLACK PEARL❣

 

I was just a few inches away from her. But I clearly can listen to her. I was still thinking about what Kris said. Maybe he really has a point. I don't know but it can work. Should I give it a try? I was in a deep thinking when someone approached me.

 

"Hello I am Kai and he is Kyungsoo and that's our seat" The guy said pointing at my seat.

 

"Ohh gosh can you tell me where I can sit?"

 

"Leave it bro. Just sit here" The guy named Kyungsoo went to the last bench and Kai followed him.

 

Two days passed. I started to notice that they are a big group actually. 10 boys and Lara. And Suho is their team guardian that's what Tao told me. I got to close with them slowly. They let me join in their football team. I got close to all specially Xiumin and Baekhyun but expect two Sehun and Chanyeol. I don't know why. But I think Sehun kinda understand that I don't like him. And Chanyeol is really close to Sehun. So maybe that's why.

 

There isn't much time left actually. Full moon will show up and I need to hide myself. Before that Pearl needs to recognize me. I will make that happen.

 

"Guys we are leaving. Bye Luhan." Lara waved at me and gave me a hug before she went out with Sehun.

 

Today Baekhyun throw a party. Everyone was busy with stuffs they like. And mine was Lara. I was talking with her. Talking about my childhood. Maybe that will help her to remember. Then Sehun came and dragged her, whisper something into her ears and they left.

 

"Guys I am leaving too. It's already late"

 

"Luhan you too? Why? Well if you want so then go" Baek pouted.

 

"Bye Baek" I smiled.

 

They didn't go long enough for me to teleport so I just walk faster. I was following them. They are just walking holding their hands. You want to know how does it feel when your lover is walking with someone else and can't even remember you? Leave it you can't even imagine it..

 

Just then some boys came and blocked their way. I was about to jump there but I remembered Sehun was there. But unfortunately someone of them hit on Sehun's head from behind and he fall. I immediately teleported there and just appear in front of Lara.

 

She was shocked to see me. My eyes are glowing.

 

HER POV

 

I can't even think what's happening. Just in front of me Sehun fall with blood covering his face. And then from nowhere Luhan appeared. His eyes are glowing in a shade of dark red.

 

"Stay still" He said. I nodded.

 

He just looked at the guys and all of them run away.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"No but what are you?" His eyes are still glowing.

 

"Did they do anything to you?" He eyed me from head to toe making me uncomfortable.

 

"No but Sehun" When I looked down I saw Sehun wasn't there.

 

"Don't worry. He is ok."

 

"Where is he?" I yelled. Tears started falling from my eyes.

 

He cupped my face and came closer to me. I stepped backward but his hold on me made me stop moving. My whole world started shaking. His touch reminds me of someone. Someone who id is really close to me but I can't remember.

 

"Sehun is ok. You need to hear me out. We don't have much time left for each other." Luhan mumbled but I heard him clearly.

 

"Who are you?" I asked. My heart beating faster like it's gonna jump out anytime.

 

"Pearl can't you remember me?"

 

And the name Pearl I heard it somewhere! When I started think, my head started spinning. Am I gonna fall?

 

"I will catch you when you fall. I am here for you" That's the last words I hear before he pulled me closer. He leaned in and kissed me. I am not feeling guilty for not pushing him away. What's happening with him.

 

DO YOU REALLY EXIST?
YOU SEEM FAR FROM REALITY
AM I WANDERING IN BETWEEN DREAMS AND BEYOND?
IT SEEMS LIKE YOU LIVE IN A LEGEND
OH MY GODDESS (GO GO GO GO)
I WILL FIGHT TIME AND LOOK FOR YOU ❣

 

"Stay away from Pearl" Luhan screamed looking around. He is surrounded by so many glowing eyes.

 

I looked up at the sky. The moon shining so brightly. I only could see his face in moonlight. His face glowing brighter than usual. I can't keep my eyes open. But I can't let my eyes close, I want to see him.

 

When I looked at my hands there are blood everywhere in my body. I looked around just saw some eyes are glowing in shades of green. Luhan fighting them off. He is trying to come closer me. I spread my arms...

 

"Luhan I love you" I closed my eyes.

 

Luhan immediately ran to me, took me in his arms.

 

"Stay there for me please. Don't close your eyes Pearl. Just a few meters away we are from our destination. Kris can help us" His eyes are teary. His body is trembling.

 

"No Luhan. Please listen to me. We will meet again like this. Let me see you for last time so that in my next life I can recognize you just when I see you" I smiled with my eyes close.

 

"No Pearl please don't die" He cried out.

 

I struggled to open my eyes.

 

"I can't bite you. You already lost so much blood. My teleportation isn't working. I can't contact with Kris. How can I save you?" His tears falling on my face.. I opened my eyes and smiled.

 

He fall on his knees still carrying me in his arms. He pulled me closer for me to feel his heartbeat.

 

"I can't see you in so much pain Pearl. You need to promise me that you will come for me. I will wait for you ever if it takes you thousand years"

 

"Issh" I placed my finger on his lip.

 

"Vampires don't cry. Remember you said this to me when we first met. Luhan see the full moon. You are shining like a star"

 

"And your eyes are shining like pearls"

 

"Luhan wait for me"

 

We kissed before I inhaled my last breath.

 

All these pictures flashed in my mind when Luhan's lips get in touch with mine. So am I his Pearl?

 

He broke the kiss and looked in my eyes.

 

"Can't you remember anything still now?" Luhan asked.

 

THINGS THAT ARE FOREVER
I’VE NEVER BELIEVED IN THEM
BUT IF I CAN REACH YOU
WHOM I’VE BEEN EARNESTLY WANTING

 

I RAISE THE SAIL
AND RIDE THE WIND TILL THE END
OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH ❣

 

I didn't said anything, didn't think anything just hugged him tightly.

 

"Your waiting is over" I started crying. His wrapped his arms around me.

 

"I am sorry that I didn't recognize you. I am sorry" I couldn't say anything because of crying.

 

"Don't cry. Let's go back to our world Pearl. This world isn't for me. Before the full moon shows up, we need to go back" He pulled back and wiped my tears.

 

I didn't say anything. I need time to be ok.

 

"Can I?'' He asked.

 

"What?"

 

"You don't remember anything. Huh if you remember everything then you didn't ask me what!!"

 

I smiled and kissed him. Knowing him for more than thousand years I could guess at least what he wants!!!

 

FLOWER IN DARKNESS, THE MOON ABOVE THE SEA
SECRET-LIKE PLACE, MY BEAUTIFUL BLACK PEARL
FLOWER IN DARKNESS, THE MOON ABOVE THE SEA
SECRET-LIKE PLACE, MY BEAUTIFUL BLACK PEARL❣

 

"Kris.... Give me that back you idiot" I am tired of running after him. He needs to understand I am not vampire like them. I get tired. Huh this boy when he is gonna grow up.

 

"Kris just give her the locket already. Stop teasing my Pearl" Luhan chuckled seeing us fighting over a locket. He surely had missed me being here for these years.

 

When I got here Kris wasn't ready to let me go from his hug. This guy is over dramatic. He said he and Luhan missed me like hell. And moreover he is excited for me became a vampire like them. But he also said we need to wait for more two years when I will be finally twenty.

 

"Heya, you got tired so fast" Kris stucked his tongue out of mouth and doing a gesture for me to come and take the locket from him.

 

I went to Luhan. I know this will work. I made a cute face to Lu and he already teleported and took the locket from Kris.

 

"Yah Pearl that was cheating" Kris yelled.

 

Luhan smiled and gave me a kiss. I closed my eyes.

 

"You aren't better tho. You also stolen it from me and you know you can faster than me so the cheater is you" I yelled back hiding behind Luhan.

 

"Enough of this drama ok?" Luhan chuckled.

 

Then Luhan dragged me with him to the roof.

 

"See the moon is shining but in front of your eyes she can't get a chance"

 

I smiled, tried to hide my blushing face but failed.

 

He sat on the edge of the roof and gesture for me to sat on his lap. And I obeyed. I rested my head on his chest smiling like a fool. His fool not his black Pearl :)

 

TOWARD HER, WHO SHINES BRIGHTLY
IN THE THICK FOG, ON THE HIGH WAVES
FAINTLY SHINING, MY BEAUTIFUL BLACK PEARL
(SHE’S MY BEAUTIFUL BLACK PEARL YEAH)
IN THE DEEP SILENCE, ON THE SAD MELODY
I FAINTLY HEAR MY BEAUTIFUL BLACK PEARL
(SHE’S MY BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BLACK PEARL) ❣

 

THE END