Suho (Let me hold you)

Imagines of EXO

"Can I sit here?" She asked but didn't wait for my answer. She sat down. 

 

I didn't look at her after that. She was wearing a oversized hoodie and her face was covered with a mask. I am already tensed. The nurse called my name and I stood up and as I am so much clumsy I fell my files on the floor. I bend over to take my files. 

 

A file just fell beside her legs but when I went to take it she looked at me. 

 

"Can you please move your legs?" I asked in a calm voice but she kept staring. She sighed and again looked down. 

 

"What's wrong with her!" I mumbled to myself and as I was in rush so I didn't waste my time. I took the files and headed to the doctor's chamber. 

 

"Suho?" The doctor flashed a smile to see me. I nodded. 

 

"Your health is much better now. I am sure you will again start playing. But just don't take much pressure, ok? Your heart can't take sudden attacks you know that so well. 

 

"Yes but all thanks to you doctor." 

 

"Suho I will write down some medicines. Don't forget to take them." She smiled and started writing something on the paper. 

 

I left the room and headed to the pharmacy. Again I saw that girl standing there. I took a deep breath before I stood behind her. Two men was already in the line before her. I was just waiting for my turn. 

 

All of a sudden I got shocked when the girl who was standing in front of me started yelling. 

 

"Just call him and tell him that I came!" 

 

She was repeating the same line and the receptionist called someone and two men came and started to drag her with them. I tried to ignore it. 

 

"He cheated on me. He said he loved me!!" She was crying and yelling. I looked up. The receptionist was asking me to give her the prescription. 

 

"Sorry. I will just go." I ran to those men and told them to let her go. 

 

"Please leave her."

 

"Who are you?" They asked. That girl was looking at me with her teary eyes. I hold her hand. 

 

"You don't need to know." 

 

All my friends tell me I look like a really simple person who doesn't ever get into fights, calm and polite. But they also say my voice has that tone that make people believe in my words, a different kind of power. 

 

They didn't need to ask for more questions as I held her hand and she didn't say anything. 

 

"Now tell me what's wrong?" I asked.  She took her mask off and I was taken back. She is really beautiful but her eyes were red and her lips were also bloodless. 

 

"You need to know the story. Obviously it's just a story for you to have entertainment."

 

"Hey, when did I say that?" I was mad at her. How could she say that. I helped her and thought maybe sharing her pain with me would make her feel it less. 

 

She smiled weakly. She took something from her hoodie's pocket. 

 

"I am doc Alma. I was doing my internship and I met him. I loved him like there's nothing else in my life without him. And he just used me. He left me after he got what he wanted. That's it. That's the story." 

 

I bite my lip and stared at her. I was about to touch her hand but she moved away. 

 

"Hey I don't want your sympathy. I am fine." She faked a laugh and looked up at the sky. 

 

"Four seasons are always the same, right?" She asked and looked at me. I didn't say anything. I don't know what's going on her mind. 

 

"Fool me thought it became more beautiful when I was in love. Fool me." She chuckled. But I could clearly feel the pain in that. 

 

"I was so wrong, so does my love."

 

"Your love wasn't wrong, the person was wrong. He never loved you Alma."

 

"You are right. The person was wrong. So wrong but can you make my heart understand this?" 

 

"I wish but my own heart is weak."

 

She looked at me. 

 

"Hey I also don't need your sympathy." I chuckled. 

 

"Thanks. Thanks for hearing me actually not my story. Everyone whoever showed curiosity they wanted to hear the story not me."

 

"Why don't you try to move on?" I know I shouldn't ask but too late. 

 

"What do you think? I moved on. I just want to slap him and tell him that he doesn't deserve a heart like mine. Tell his mom that she gave birth to an ."

 

"You should... Can I say something?" 

 

"Hmm?" She put down her hood and her long hair fell on her face. Without knowing I smiled to myself. My weak heart is weakening for a girl whom I just met. 

 

"Would you like to do the same mistake again?" 

 

"You mean love?" She asked. 

 

I nodded. She looked up and I waited for an answer desperately. 

 

"I would. Even though I loved the wrong person, I loved those four seasons the most. They were really beautiful.." 

 

"Don't hit me but would you like to do the same mistake again but this time with me?" She looked at me. 

 

"Yes I know my heart is weak but I am really in need of a personal doctor. I know my heart is weak but I will try to be your right man."

 

"About your personal doctor, I can but I don't know the rest." 

 

She again put her mask and hood on. She handed me the card that she took out. 

 

"Mr Suho, you are welcome in my chamber anytime. But before coming every evening you should prepare yourself to hear my sad stories and about the four beautiful seasons." She said as she left me there. 

 

Four seasons? I will make new ones for her. I felt my heart aching but this ache isn't the regular one, it's new..