Sehun (Sweet he? No) part 1

Imagines of EXO

" I am late for class again." 

Sadika quickly got out from her house. But she again went in to kiss her mother before leaving. 

 

Sadika a girl who doesn't believe in love but ended up falling in love. She was afraid of falling. All her friends whoever dated before, ended up getting hurt. So she just doesn't want to taste that pain. She was ok with her life. A life where she has her mother and her loveable dad. 

 

On her way of school Sadika saw a girl with her boyfriend. They were holding hands. She sighed. 

 

"Huh show off.." She said and again started walking. 

 

"Hey you??? Can't you hear me? I said move." Someone yelled but Sadika was in her world. 

 

And suddenly Sadika fall and her left leg got injured.

 

"Ouch.. Why are you riding a bike when you don't even know how to break?" Sadika yelled, she tried to stand up but couldn't. She got a serious wound. 

 

"Actually I should say that why were you walking in the middle of the road when you can't hear?" The boy who was riding bike removed his mask from his face. 

 

"What??" Sadika was cut off for a moment. She forgot what she was about to say when she saw his face. How can a person be so perfect! 

 

"Excuse me? Are you ok?" He leaned down to help Sadika. 

 

"It's ok. I am okay" She smiled. 

 

"Ok then" He again put on his mask and left just like the wind. 

 

"What the heck? He didn't even help me. Ok I said I am ok but that doesn't mean I am totally ok!! Huh what a jerk!!!" She stood up. 

 

"I really got hurt" She balanced herself. 

 

"Hey hey Sadikii, are you okay?" Lina came near to Sadika the moment Sadika got in the class. 

 

"No hell, a jerk.." Sadika was cut off when the class started making noise.  

 

Lina and Sadika both turned to see what happening. Sadika mentally fall on the floor when she saw that jerk entering the class. 

 

"What the he is doing here?" Sadika said in loud. 

 

"How the I would know?" Lina replied in the same tune as Sadika. 

 

"Yes you are right" Sadika said while she was trying to hide her face. In her lifetime she embarrassed herself enough. She didn't want to embarrass herself now too specially this was just the starting of a new session. 

 

"By the way you know him?" Lina asked Sadika as she took the book from Sadika. Sadika was using that book to hide her face. 

 

"He is the jerk who did this" Sadika replied pointing her leg. 

 

The class started. Everything seemed so new to Sadika. And yes the syllabus too. It's just the first day and she already fed up with it. 

 

Everyone introduced themselves. Sadika was waiting for him to stand up. She wondered why didn't she see him ever! His face isn't something that she would forget then how come she didn't know him. Yes Sadika was one heck of girl who hangouts a lot. There was no guy she didn't know in her city. Maybe he was someone new there. 

 

"I am Sehun. I transferred here last week" That jerk sorry Sehun introduced himself. 

 

"Oh that's why I don't know him" Sadika mumbled. 

 

"Sadika what are you doing? Where's your manner again? He is introducing himself and you are in your own world? If you don't show respect to others then how come you will get respect?" The class teacher raised her voice. 

 

Sadika was suffering too stand up from her seat. Her wound is getting worse by now. 

 

"Sorry mam" She hardly stood up and bowed. 

 

Sehun looked at her direction and somehow read her. Sadika caught him staring at her leg. 

 

Sadika could say he was feeling guilty by seeing his face. She didn't say anything. 

 

At her going back home suddenly Sehun stopped her. Lina was also with her. 

 

"What do you want?" Sadika asked. Sassy as always. 

 

"You" 

 

"What?!!" Sadika's eyes got two times bigger than usual. 

 

"I mean you ok? I saw you struggling" He said in a low voice. 

 

"Hmm ok" Sadika softly smiled at him. 

 

"Ok then I should go. Bye. We will be talking too often from now on as we are in same class" He smiled and left. 

 

"Wait.. Why should I talk with you? Aish what an idiot!!!" Sadika sighed. 

 

"Maybe he also got a crush on you" Lina chuckled. 

 

"Ahhh no" 

 

The next day Sadika saw him again. The scene was just like yesterday but the difference was Sehun's bike didn't hit her today. 

 

"Class, we will be starting our practical classes from today" Teacher paused for a moment to observe everyone's reaction and she smiled. " Good so everyone is ready for it. I want you guys to be paired with your friends. You will need a partner to do it. So tell me quickly whom do you want as your partner " She added. 

 

"Sadika" Sehun stood up and pointed at Sadika. 

 

Sadika was shocked. Why she? Why can't he choose just anyone? Ahh what a torture. She was clueless. She didn't like this. Not because she didn't like him, actually she liked him the moment she first saw him. She was afraid that she would fall for him if he continue doing this kind of things. She hated him at first but his behavior was different. Firstly he behaved so rudely at their first meet but she saw in his face somehow he cared. And now this! He was trying to be friendly with her maybe. Just friends but what if she fall for him. 

 

Sadika was going insane over thinking all these. She snapped in reality when Sehun called for her. 

 

"You surely be lucky that I choose you" Sehun smirked. 

 

"Hmm? What lucky my ! Did I ask you to choose me? Why did you?" Sadika couldn't believe that she ended up with him. 

 

What is he by the way? Wasn't he sweet to me just a few minutes ago and now! 

 

"Sadika you are so fool" He pinched her cheeks.