Chanyeol (Babysitter) Part- 2

Imagines of EXO

Time passes so quickly and I never realized before I met this man. He is so messy I can't say.. 

 

"Hey, you are still up?" He looked up from his laptop and his eyes met mine. I smiled a little. 

 

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked standing at the corner. 

 

There were some rules from the first and there are still some. Successfully I broke some and he couldn't complain about those. I am not allowed in his room but does he know he always allow me when he is working. He doesn't even notice that. 

 

"Tomorrow I have a meeting so I need to complete all of these." He said and I nodded. 

 

"You want to eat anything?" 

 

"No but what I was thinking.." He paused and closed his eyes. That's his habit! When he is trying to remember something or embarrassed to say something directly he does this. 

 

I didn't say anything, I waited for an answer. 

 

"Umm coffee? Coffee would be nice." He said and I nodded. 

 

I was about to leave when he called out. 

 

"Aporajita.." 

 

"Yes?" I turned around and my head almost hit his hard chest. When he stood up and came behind me? 

 

"Actually I hate to have coffee alone." 

 

"You want me to give you company?" I moved backwards as he didn't mind moving. 

 

"Ya I meant that." He said and immediately went away. I stood there for a moment. 

 

He left his laptop on so I turned if off. I made it sure that his files are saved. I went to the kitchen and made coffee. 

 

I don't know what's the feeling I am developing towards him. He was not my type. He is messy, he is sometimes childish and sometimes so irresponsible too but still he was he. He was responsible when it comes to his works, he was serious when it comes to his family. 

 

In only three weeks I have seen so sides of him that now I think I am falling for him. 

 

"Hey the coffee is already pouring." A voice brought me into reality. 

 

"No .. Sorry I didn't notice.." I quickly went near the coffee machine and stopped it. 

 

"Ouch." The coffee was hot obviously so I brunt my finger. Before I could water my finger Chan came in front of me. 

 

He took my hand and he took my finger inside his mouth making me gulped. 

 

"You don't need to..." I stopped when I saw the concerned look in his eyes. Why is he treating me this way. 

 

Do staying in a house together making us act like this or are we really falling for each other? No it can't be. He can't fall for me. I do work for him and I am just a maid. 

 

"Does it still hurt?" He asked letting my hand go. I shook my head. 

 

"Thanks for the coffee and late night entertainment." He softly chuckled and took the coffee mug in his hand. 

 

"I am sorry but sometimes I can also be clumsy and entertain you." I joined him. 

 

"No need. Thanks. I don't want more entertainment in my life. Stay the way you are and stop becoming like me." He rolled his eyes when he said the last part. 

 

We talked and slowly slowly the night darkened and I felt sleepy. He finished his coffee and stood up from leaning. He was leaning against the counter all the time. 

 

"Now I should complete my work before I fall asleep. And the thing I wanted you to say that don't sleep without a blanket." He smirked and left. 

 

My heartbeat stopped. How did he know about that? Did he come to my room when I was sleeping last night! 

 

I touched my cheeks.. They are burning hot. I ran to my room and took out the blanket and layed down.

 

___ 

 

I yawned and walked out of my room. I made breakfast and shook my head. He again forgot to set his alarm. So I went to his room and knocked on the door before going inside. 

 

"Chan wake up.." I stopped at my sentence when I saw him coming out of the washroom. 

 

"Hey, good morning.." He gave me a questioning look because I was staring at him in shock. 

 

"Sorry.. I am going." I immediately ran out of the room. Why could he be normal when I saw him coming out of the shower in just a towel. 

 

I felt it again. My heart was beating faster. I splashed water on my face and served breakfast before he came downstairs. 

 

"I will be late tonight. So stay at home and don't open the door if it's not me, ok?" He said and I nodded. 

 

He ruffled my hair and left. 

 

Why Chanyeol why? 

 

___ 

 

It was late and I waited long for him to come and finally I gave up. I took out my brushes and my canvas. 

 

Tonight I let my imagination win. I don't know what my hands are doing and every time the brush touched the canvas I felt its someone I know. Whom I was giving a shape I didn't realize until the last time my brush touched his lips. Dark purple lips. 

 

"Chanyeol!" I mumbled. Why did I paint him?

 

I stared at my own drawing for a long time. His sparkling eyes staring at me. I put my brushes aside and touched him with my hands. This isn't real but how I wish it was real. 

 

Suddenly I heard the door opening. Is he back finally? I stood up and before I go out I heard him calling my name.. 

 

"Aporajita... Are you sleeping?"

 

No he is coming this way. I immediately hide my painting with the blanket. The door opened and he stood there. 

 

"Why weren't you answering? I got worried." He said. He looked tired but still he was worrying about me?! 

 

"Sorry. I was sleeping. I didn't hear." 

 

"Ooh really!" He chuckled and went near my bed. 

 

"I told you to sleep with blanket but that doesn't mean that you cover your bed with it and sleep besides it... You are something else.." He chuckled and was about to pull up the blanket. 

 

"Chanyeol, don't touch it.." But my voice came out of my mouth too late and he pulled up the blanket and boom. 

 

I wanted to push him away, I didn't want him to see this. So I went closer to him and he moved away before I could push him. So I lost my balance and was about to fall but before I would, he pulled me up. 

 

When I looked up I saw his face, he was looking at me. He wrapped his one hand around my waist and with other hand he was still holding the blanket. I tried to free myself but he didn't let me go.

 

"Explain if you want me to let you go." His voice serious. 

 

"I.. I am sorry.." 

 

"This is beautiful.. Why didn't you ever tell me that you can draw?" He shocked me. I looked at him confused. 

 

He let me go and make me sat down on the bed. He sat in front of on his knees. I was about to say something but he put his finger on my lips. 

 

"Don't say anything.. I am mad at you and I don't know why am I acting like this. Is this weird that I am falling for you? I think it would be weird if only I was the one to feel all this but I think you too feel the same. Please don't tell me it's a no." He removed his hand and stared at my eyes searching an answer. 

 

"I don't know.." That's all I could say. I didn't even notice when I started crying. Tears rolling down my cheeks and before they fall down I felt two palms touched  my cheeks and wiped my tears away. I looked at the man sitting in front of me. 

 

"Tell me your story. I am all ear for you." His soft voice assured me that my secrets are safe to him. 

 

"I badly need this job Chanyeol. I want to continue my studying at art college. They selected me to go the best college of Seoul but I couldn't manage the manage the money." I bite my lip.. 

 

"That's all you have to share?" He asked and I nodded. 

 

"Why didn't you tell me before?" 

 

"This is my problem. Why should I bother you?" 

 

"Fine. Go to sleep then. Why do you even bother to stay up and wait for me. Because I don't give you money for staying up.. Stop lying." 

 

"I am not sure about my feelings." 

 

"Hissh.. You are a big liar while your painting being honest.." He said in a low voice letting my face go. The moment he removed his hands, I felt cold. I already started missing the warmth of it. 

 

"Can you still forgive me if I say I love you?" I ask not sure about what he will say. 

 

"Put that painting in my room." He said and I nodded. 

 

"And don't take your blanket in my room. I already have one." I looked at him confused. I don't understand what did he mean. 

 

"What?" He asked. 

 

"What did you mean?" 

 

"You are saying you love me then how can I let you stay here. You are staying with me from now on." He said and left before I could protest. 

 

___ 

 

"This is your new college's address." He handed me a paper. I smiled because that's not only a address. There was also written "love you" 

 

"Thanks. I will work hard to pay you." I said and he smiled pulling my head near his chest. 

 

He hugged me tightly. After a while he let go and kissed my forehead. 

 

"I will be late and don't you dare to sleep without me." He reminded me and I happily nodded. 

 

He was late as usual and started running but he stopped and turned around. I looked at him confused. 

 

"What? Did you forget something to take?" I asked. 

 

He didn't say anything, he came running to me and cupped my face. I know this. Before I could know more our lips met. He kissed me for the first time and it was so simple and yet so special I can't say. 

 

He parted the kiss. 

 

"Now I can go. And work hard maid." 

 

I smiled and stood there until he was gone. 

 

___ 

 

Maid or not I am not sure. Technically we are living in? I don't know but hoe did I end up with this messy man? 

 

Chanyeol started becoming dependent on me because of this small small things that actually make me happy. 

 

Sometimes he would forget to take the towel in shower nd nonstop call my name. Sometimes he would forget to take his watch with him and come home in lunch time and give excuses about forgetting the watch. Sometimes he would forget to set the alarm and don't wake up until I kiss him. 

 

I know all these don't make any senses but he still does believing that I would believe him and where's the lie. Knowing all these excuses fake I still give in. 

 

I think I am becoming more than a maid. Staying with him I also made some weird habits. 

 

Chanyeol can't eat vegetables in foods so whenever I am with him, I always eat the vegetables and give him the meats. And sometimes I do this to my friends and they complain but I can't help it. It's a habit.

 

"Apo." Ya that's my name, he gave me this nickname. 

 

"Apo... Yah Jita.. Where are you? Where's my watch?" 

 

"Yah Chanyeol, just call me Apo or Jita! What's with Apo and Jita!!" I rolled my eyes giving him his watch. 

 

"I can't decide which one is more beautiful." He said smiling. 

 

Yes that smile.. I can't say anything to that smile. I give in like a fool.