Spelled (Sehun)

Imagines of EXO

As I was passing by the supervisor Miss Junjee's room I saw some girls coming out of her room. All of them are blondie and has beautiful glowing skin. I sighed as I kept on walking. When will I be blessed like them!

 

Soon am going to be Nineteen so the day is not so far. I always looked up to my nineteenth birthday. I will be reborn again. This will be my third reborn though. 

 

I am Adiba, a spelled hunter. Yes you don't know that we exist not even what are we! My father was a spelled hunter so when I was born he signed my name in book of spell crimes. I am soulfully sacrificed to do good deeds and solve the crime cases when I will be assigned to them. 

 

Yes you ask are we normal? Yes we are. We are also mortal too but in that case I was born different. My mother was an immortal but she died giving birth to me. My dad was a spelled hunter and mom was obviously his prey but they fell in love so in the name of love mom had to sacrifice her blessing, her immortality. But I got my spelling powers from dad and immortality from my mother. I am half immortal. 

 

At the age of ten, first I reborn as a spelled hunter and my training just started then. It was the first time I saw Miss Yewiju. She owns this university. It's one of the best universities teaching spelling. My father was a teacher of this university. University of spelling town. So he wanted me to learn from here. 

 

At the age of fifteen I reborn for the second time. I was born with black hair but in my second born I got them red. Right now I am a grade B spelled hunter. Those girls with blonde hair are grade A. On my nineteenth birthday I will be one of them. 

 

I sighed and entered my room. Mr. Tewek jumped on me. Mr. Tewek is my protector. He mainly looks like a cute doggy but you should see him when someone spells me, he becomes a beast. I leaned to his height and patted his head. I took out a tray from under my bed and poured snacks for him. 

 

I went to my desk to study. I know my life isn't normal and I have never seen the world outside that's why I am so excited for my nineteenth birthday. I will be given my first case and from there my journey will start. I will see the outside world. I know my parents story, they were in crazily love. I want someone like that for me. 

 

I fell asleep with my book opened and when I woke I saw the letters dancing in front of my eyes. I rolled my eyes. 

 

"Go back or else I will curse you all." 

 

The letters looked at me and yawned. 

 

"Adiba, our body is in pain lying on the paper all the day. Let us stretch at least." I laughed and stare at them stretching their arms. And suddenly I heard a knock on the door and the letters immediately vanished and the blank paper again inked down with letters. 

 

"Yes?" 

 

The door opened and I stood up seeing Dr Geewen. 

 

"What brings you here Dr?" 

 

He looked at me and smiled. 

 

"Your birthday is tomorrow and did you start preparing your purification?" 

 

I gulped. I totally forgot! This is what we need to do before we get promoted to the next grade. I shook my head slowly looking down. He chuckled and came closer. I heard mr. Tewek groaning. 

 

"Ohh nice you have kept a stupid dog here with you.." He stepped back. 

 

"Sorry about that dr. I will start preparing soon." 

 

He didn't wait there any long and left. I took a deep sigh and I turned around only to find out the letters pecking out of the book. 

 

"Ya ya come out." I stated. I took out my diaries that I had to write in my grade B. All the reports will be submitted tomorrow. I am excited but nervous kind of. 

 

The day has finally came. I woke up and went to the woods where everyone was waiting for me. Mostly the girls from grade B. It's time for my purification. Uhee sisters came to me and they dragged me to the oldest tree. I sat down in front of it. 

 

"Take her.." They bowed. I closed my eyes and I felt a little cut on my wrist. I opened my eyes and I was bleeding. 

 

"You are purified Adiba." The sisters said and I nodded. 

 

I walked to my friends and said them bye. I am going to be in grade A starting from today and I can't have any contacts with anyone from before. I am going to reborn. 

 

I went to my room and mr Tewek looked so happy today. He jumped on my lap and I patted him. He my wrist and the scar didn't go away so he looked at me. 

 

"Mr Tewek this is the grade A mark. Your saliva can't wash it away." I chuckled and he made a woof sound. 

 

It was already evening so some girls came to my room. They all were wearing long black coats and their faces were covered. I walked down to the supervisor room with them. 

 

I submitted all my reports and she handed me the grade A book. This journey is my now and I have to walk alone. I walked to the black street and there was so many coffins and one was mine. I walked near it. The moment I stepped in I heard crying sounds. I have witnessed this before too so I am no longer scared of that. I lied down with the book holding tight near my chest. 

 

I heard some spell and closed my eyes. I was lost for a moment. There was no pain, no memories. I opened my eyes when I felt the place suddenly got bright. I sat up and couldn't believe my eyes! 

 

There was a tattoo on my wrist just beside the cut. So this is the reborn I was waiting for. I walked out of the coffin and a fluffy cloud jumped on me. I smiled seeing mr. Tewek. I looked behind at the coffin and saw my body lying down there. I left the old me.. 

 

Suddenly we both heard a woman's voice. 

 

"Adiba, blood grade A, supervisor wants to see you." 

 

I took a deep breath and went to her room. Mr. Tewek followed me. I knocked on the door and it opened. 

 

Miss Junjee, she smiled looking at me. 

 

"Congratulations on being a grade A." 

 

I bowed. 

 

"You are assigned to your first case Adiba starting from today. This case is a little complicated but you are one of the bests so I am not worried about that. Use all the things you have learned till day, okay? Just be careful cause this is your first case. I have high expectations from you." 

 

"I will not disappoint you." 

 

"Did you see yourself Adiba?" 

 

I shook my head. She clapped her hands and two men came in. 

 

They handed me a box. 

 

"This is yours. Your uniform and yes be careful we always work hiding from people. In that box you have everything you will need for the case. Now dismiss." 

 

I walked out of the room immediately. I went to my room and opened the box. It was a black dress. I found an envelope and it has a number on it. 

 

"Case 588". 

 

I opened the envelope and I read the case. It's surely complicated. It's a witch who has been stealing people's bodies to do whatever he wants. Male witches are more tricky than females. I have read about them. 

 

In the end I saw a clock and it was working. It says 48 hours left so basically I have only two days to catch him!!! That's insane. I didn't wait anymore. 

 

I took out the dress and wore it. I never wore something like this. It's suffocating how it felt like my second skin. A black top and black short with a silver belt. I wore a choker and applied red lipstick along with a thick layer of black eyeliner.  I looked at the mirror to only see a total different girl. My hair was blond and I look kind of hot?! 

 

"Mr. Tewek let's go!" I smirked. 

 

___

 

I found his trace in a old farm. Witches don't leave their traces so easily. His born name is William but witch name is Rockard. Mr. Tewek was sniffing everything in that farm and my eyes were searching for any evidence. 

 

Suddenly mr. Tewek started barking. 

 

"What is it?" 

 

I could feel he wants to say something so I put my hand on his head and read out his mind. According to Tewek, Rockard should be in a bar. I nodded. 

 

"Mr. Tewek, go now. I will send you my message when I need you." I said and he is a stubborn but when I shook my head, he finally went away. 

 

We send messages using our hair. One hair, one message. 

 

I walked to the bar as Mr. Tewek said. I always have been locked in my school so I had no idea how it would be. The music was loud and my eyes were searching for Rockard. I am glad he left his traces so it would be easy for me to find him. But I could recognize his fragrance only if I am one feet far away from him. 

 

I saw people dancing to the music and saw some were sitting drinking. I had drinks only once in my life and the underworld drinks are so effective that I didn't wake up for three days. I made my way to the quiet place cause there's a chance for him to hide. 

 

I sat down and I could feel something different. It's not a witch's fragrance but different. It feels like there's someone like me. A spelled hunter. I looked around and couldn't find anyone. I am sure only I am assigned to this case so does miss Junjee send someone to keep eyes on me? 

 

I stood up and walked pass the crowd and suddenly I felt the witch was near me. I couldn't see him but I followed his fragrance. It tells me to go in the nearest hotel. I didn't think too much and I went inside. 

 

I spelled the reception to peck into the room I wanted. It was dark inside and I was glad. In dark I can move faster. All these lighting makes me suffocate. 

 

I was going near the washroom as I felt the fragrance there. But all of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and couldn't see the man's face. He was tall. I made a fist to punch him but before I could do that, he grabbed my hand and pushed me down to the bed. He trapped me between his hands. He was strong so I started reading the spells in a whisper. 

 

"Don't play smart with me.." I heard his deep voice and suddenly realized he wasn't the witch. 

 

"Who are you?" I asked. I can't harm any innocents. 

 

I felt his weight on me becoming heavier as he brought his face near me. 

 

"You are not Rockard.." He stated and let me go. I sat up and I was heaving. 

 

He the light and whom I saw made me go speechless. 

 

"Sehun!" 

 

"You know me?" 

 

"I am Adiba.." 

 

"Ohh I didn't recognize you. You become hotter.." 

 

"Ohh that.." I looked away. 

 

Sehun was also in the same school with me. He was just like the wind. He was the fastest to remember the spell and I had a slight crush on him. As I said he was the wind, he never listened to him. At the age of fifteen he got into the grade A. On his very first case he went against the miss Junjee. He was thrown away the school and I thought that was the end but here we are today. 

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. 

 

"You tell me first." He came near and his phenomenon was too strong for me to not go spellbound. 

 

"I am here to solve this case." 

 

"What a coincidence!" He smirked. 

 

"Sehun, this is my case. My very first case, don't get involved." 

 

He looked at me and pushed me down to the bed again. I tried to free myself from his grip. 

 

"Exactly how you are going to solve it? You can't even free yourself from me." 

 

I didn't look at him and tried to spell him. He suddenly chuckled interrupting me. 

 

"You can't spell me honey." His face was so near my face and I couldn't think properly because of his phenomenon. He ran his finger against my face. 

 

"Let me take you under my control until we solve the case." 

 

I closed my eyes, I could feel he is using his spell on me. 

 

"We? This is ing my case Oh Sehun." 

 

"Oh Adiba you again did a mistake. Are you taught to call a grade A by his full name?" 

 

.. Now he can take one of my spell from me. 

 

"I will use your spell later." 

 

"Sehun, listen I am ready to work with you, just don't use your spell on me." 

 

"Can I trust you?" 

 

I nodded looking at him. 

 

"I guess then this is how I would prefer.." He brought my wrist near his lips and planted a kiss on my grade A mark. 

 

___

 

We are now out of the hotel. I can't look at him without thinking how I want to punch him on the face. I used to adore this pretty face but what a jerk he became. My wrist is still burning because of his touch. 

 

"What did you do with me?" 

 

"Nothing.." He shrugged. I really want mr Tewek to bite on his . 

 

"Rockard isn't going to fall in our trap so easily." 

 

"Say something I don't know. This is my first case and you are already ruining it." 

 

"I need your spell to trick him." He just ignored whatever I said and looked at me with his daring gaze. 

 

"What do you need?" 

 

"Lure him honey. He must be preying now so just make him prey you.." He doesn't sound like he is kidding.

 

"No I can't do that! I can't lure him. I can't lose my first kiss to a witch.." I rolled my eyes. 

 

"Adiba this is not your sweet romantic story. Come on.." 

 

"No you lure him. I don't want to" 

 

"You don't want to?" 

 

"No." I crossed my arms. 

 

"Fine then.." He stepped near me until there's no gap between us. His phenomenon filled my nostrils. 

 

He grabbed my waist. My eyes got wider. 

 

"You don't want to?" 

 

I felt myself weakening. Is he using his spell on me? What kind of spell is this then? I fought with the grade A boys but never witness something like that. 

 

"I will.." I blurred out. 

 

I saw him smiling a little and he leaned in as he connected his lips with mine. My eyes shut closed as I felt his hand balancing my body. 

 

I never felt someone's spell on me. Never. This was a new feeling. Either Mr. Tewek would save me or I would fight back. This time I couldn't do anything. I don't even understand if it's really his spell or there was something else. 

 

"I will.." I mumbled when he left go of me. I still felt my lips burning from his touch. 

 

"You should. Now that you had your first kiss, I see no problem with kissing that witch." He stepped back as if he did nothing. 

 

I was feeling numb for a while but I snapped after that. 

 

"Who said I wanted my first kiss to be you?" I yelled at him. He looked unbothered. 

 

"None. I did a favor for you miss blondie." He stated as he closed his eyes. I was trying to contact with Mr Tewek. I sent him a message saying I needed him. I don't know what's Sehun up to. 

 

"Hey don't call your protector!" He suddenly complained. How does he even know I am calling Tewek. 

 

"I need him to protect myself." 

 

"From whom exactly?" He raised an eyebrow..

 

"That could be you too." 

 

He grabbed my hand and chuckled. He dragged me with him and the air in front of me started getting blurry as we ride on the air. 

 

"You are funny. I won't harm you honey. Besides calling your protector will make Rockard doubt us more." 

 

"Where are we going?" 

 

"To catch him obviously. Thirty more minutes and your first case will be solved Adi." 

 

"Can you stop calling me all these things?!" 

 

"No.." He grinned. I looked away annoyed. His grip was tight on my wrist and my wrist doesn't hurt anymore. 

 

Without my acknowledgement I was stealing glances at him. He has beautiful golden hair and they were waving because of the wind speed. He has become more mature in look too. He doesn't wear those glossy blood grade A clothes that I am used to see on my school A grade boys. Sehun was wearing a black see through silk tee underneath a yellow coat. He had a silver chain around his neck and a lot of rings on his fingers. There was a piercing under his lips. I don't know when he became so into them. 

 

I looked away when he looked at me. 

 

"Adiba, you know how to seduce right?" He suddenly asked and I was silent. I don't know. If I say I don't know, he will laugh at me. It's true in my school everything was taught but I have never attended those classes cause never ever in hell I thought this skill will be handful. 

 

"Ya I know.." I lied and he looked at front. It won't be a big deal right? He said that witch is preying so he will be tempted without me doing anything. 

 

I felt a sudden hit on my head and I realized the wind stopped and Sehun pulled me with such a force that I lost my balance. 

 

"You are so weak as an A grade." He shook his head in disbelief. He is intentionally doing this. My body is not helping today for some wrong reasons. I fought with the bests and they also had hard time to win against me. 

 

"He is inside that cafe. Go in and talk with him. Take him somewhere quiet, okay?"  He put his hands on my shoulder leaning a little. I nodded. 

 

"I will be following you. I won't let him lay his fingers on you, I promise." 

 

I took a deep breath as I walked in the cafe. I could sense his fragrance. It's toxic, I should stay away from him at least a feet otherwise I won't stand a chance to talk. 

 

I walked near the table. This is a really handsome looking man sitting there but I know it's not his real form. He looked up at me when I sat across him. 

 

"Mind if I sit?" I sat down and I noticed he was staring at my legs. Fine, for the sake of case look as much as you want. 

 

"Would mind if you didn't.." He smirked. Great going. 

 

"He is really want to eat you up." I heard Sehun's voice and almost jumped in fear. Why did he is listening to us and sending his messages!

 

I ignored and leaned forward. "You are funny." I chuckled. That man raised an eyebrow. 

 

"Funny my ! Get the work done fast Adiba." I kept on hearing Sehun's voice but I have no idea how should I stop it. 

 

"Funny? I am a lot more miss. Wanna try?" He flirted back. I leaned forward more. 

 

"Would love to.." I mumbled and he stood up. I saw a black bracelet on his wrist and my heartbeat started getting faster cause as miss Junjee said this case is complicated and I see how it is complicated. These bracelets are only made for those witches who can manipulate. 

 

I followed him until he stopped. He turned around. 

 

"I liked you so that's why I won't kill you so easily." In one blink of eye, he came near me. I tried to not fall back. 

 

"Where are you Adiba!!! Reply my message." 

 

I was about to grip my hair but he pushed me backwards and I fell down. 

 

"You spelled hunters are so stupid." He hovered on me. 

 

I closed my eyes trying to spell him but I felt a sharp pain on my neck. 

 

"Keep trying and I will split your neck out of your body." I gulped and opened my eyes. I saw him holding his bracelet near my neck. 

 

"Behave and I will grant you a beautiful death darling.." He trailed his nail down my arm and I flinched in pain. 

 

"You are beautiful, I wonder why would they let you catch me!" He mumbled as he brought his face near me. 

 

I couldn't do anything and he dug his nail into my flesh. 

 

"Answer me!" He yelled. 

 

"I don't know."

 

"I feel pity for you sweetheart. They must hate you so much!" He chuckled and brought his face near my neck. I could feel his breathing against my skin and my skin was burning. 

 

I just reborn today and my skin was ice new so any touch I would burn or melt. 

 

I closed my eyes when I felt his tongue touching my skin. Am I going to be his prey for real! 

 

I prepared myself for the worst but it never happened. I heard a sound and opened my eyes, I saw Sehun standing in front of me. He was heaving. His hand was covered with blood and besides me I was Rockard lying on the floor.

 

"What did you do!!!" I yelled seeing Rockard's neck was split out and blood was coming out. 

 

"Come let's go out of here." Sehun simply replied as he flipped his hair back with his blood covered hand. I can't believe this. I stood up on my feet and went near him. 

 

I pulled him by his shirt collar. 

 

"SEHUN, I WAS ASSIGNED TO THIS CASE. I NEEDED HIM ALIVE." I yelled and he glared at me. His gaze made me feel weakened on my knees again.

 

"So should have let him do that to you?" He yelled back. I let go his collar. 

 

"Leave it. I need to report everything to Miss Junjee." 

 

"Ohh she didn't die yet?" 

 

I glared at him and he shrugged. 

 

"Fine I helped you so you owe me Miss grade A." 

 

"I didn't ask for your help." 

 

I flinched as I felt pain and I touched my neck. When I brought my hand in front of my eyes, I saw blood. 

 

"It's a simple cut honey." He chuckled seeing my eyes getting wider. 

 

"I mean still he did that!" I looked at the body and kicked the body. 

 

I closed my eyes and read the spell. I opened my eyes and clapped my hand. Sehun was staring at me. The body vanished. 

 

"You are good at this." Sehun whispered from behind. 

 

"Yes I am. Now tell me how did you know I am here." 

 

"I kissed you so for 24 hours you are under my control." 

 

"I can't believe it. You spelled me! I told you not to spell me." I shook my head. 

 

He looked away and he took out something from his pocket. I leaned in to see what is it!

 

It's a small lizard. 

 

"It's my protector." 

 

"This small!" I laughed.

 

"Ya so I can carry it anywhere without anyone seeing." He also leaned in. I gulped. I didn't say anything. I saw his wound going disappear as his protector took away all his wounds. 

 

He put the lizard back. 

 

"What's is his name?" 

 

"She.. Her name is Kaira." 

 

"Ohh." 

 

___ 

 

I stepped in the school and just that moment Mr Tewek jumped on me and started sniffing me. 

 

He barked. I laughed and patted his head. 

 

"I am fine." I felt my pain reducing so I smiled at Tewek. 

 

I went to the my room and wrote down the report. I wrote down every thing except the part Sehun. I can't report anything about him or else they will take action against him. 

 

I sent the report with Rockard's body to Miss Junjee. I sighed and lied down on my bed after taking a shower. 

 

It was such a long day. I am happy that I  completed my first case. Miss Junjee didn't say anything, she said she understood that Rockard tried to harm me at first. 

 

I closed my eyes and I was feeling someone was watching me. I sat up and saw Mr Tewek looking at me. 

 

"What do you want Tewek?" 

 

He barked again. I shook my head and stood up to give him some snacks. But he started dragging me towards my window by grabbing my  nightdress. 

 

"What?" I walked to the window and what no sorry whom I saw made me lose my senses. 

 

I immediately opened the window and Sehun smiled at me. 

 

"What are you doing here!!!" 

 

He gestured at me to move and I stepped aside. He jumped inside and looked around. His gaze stopped at me and he gave me a silly smile. 

 

"You look hot." 

 

I quickly grabbed my jacket and covered myself. He chuckled. 

 

"What are you doing here!!" I whispered..

 

"Remember you owe me a visit to spell town." 

 

"Sehun but it's too late. What if someone sees you.. Go out." I started pushing him but he didn't move an inch. Mr Tewek started barking. Sehun sat down to Tewek's level. 

 

"Your protector?" I nodded. 

 

Sehun patted Tewek's head and I was surprised to see Tewek letting him do that. Tewek doesn't let anyone touch him except me. 

 

"He is cute." Sehun said with a smile.

 

"His name is Tewek." 

 

Sehun stood up and looked at me. "So, shall we start?" 

 

"Noo.. Sehun please try to understand, we can't walk around. If someone sees us, I will be expelled." 

 

"Great then we can solve cases together." He stepped forward and I was about to fall on my bed but he got a hold on me by grabbing my waist. What's wrong with me! I can't fight his phenomenon.

 

"No I don't want that." 

 

"I don't see a reason for you to not work with me." He chuckled a little. He was really hot for me to process a word. 

 

"I don't know. Let go of me and leave." 

 

Sehun looked at Tewek and whistled and Mr Tewek ran out of the room from jumping out of the window. 

 

"What did you say to Tewek?!!" I tried to push him with my hands but it didn't do anything. 

 

"To leave us alone. Come on Tewek is smarter than you." 

 

"Sehun.." I bite on my lip as I could feel I was an edge to let my tears fall. I never let any boy touch me before he did. Sehun was the first one even to hold my hand. 

 

He noticed and let go of me. 

 

"Fine I am leaving." He sighed. 

 

"No stay, I owe you so I will give you a visit. Just wait till everyone fall asleep."

 

I looked away and wore the jacket. It was really awkward staying in one room and not talking. 

 

"So what do you do now?" I broke the silence. 

 

"Nothing. I am not blessed like you Adiba. I am just studying the cases and whatever I find interesting, I get myself involved in them." 

 

"Ohh." 

 

It was getting dark and we didn't talk much. Sehun's eyes were getting heavy I could say. He was struggling to keep them open but I can't do anything. I looked outside and some of the rooms light was still on. 

 

He lost his balance and leaned his head  on my shoulder. I was freezed. I don't know what to do. I didn't move and let him sleep. 

 

After some time I fell asleep too. I woke up hearing Tewek's barking. I opened my eyes and saw my head was on his chest and Sehun was still sleeping. His arm was wrapped around me. I hissed Tewek and he started running around in a circle. I smiled seeing Tewek so happy. 

 

Sehun woke up after a while and he was shocked to see me. Maybe he doesn't remember falling asleep here. 

 

"Sorry.. I don't know when I fell asleep." He mumbled trying to sit up but then he realized his hand was wrapped around me. "Sorry about this too." He said. I saw his cheeks getting pink and I couldn't help laughing. 

 

"You also get shy.." 

 

"No I don't." He put on his usual face as he moved away. 

 

All of a sudden he came closer and Tewek started barking at him. I won't lie I got scared. 

 

"Now see yourself. You are so easy to read Adiba." His eyes were directly looking at me. 

 

I tried to move away but he grabbed me by my arms. 

 

He leaned in and I immediately closed my eyes. Mr Tewek stopped barking. I felt his lips on mine. I felt our lips moving slowly in sync. 

 

He parted the kiss and I looked at him. 

 

"Now you don't owe me anything. I am leaving. Good bye." 

 

He stood up and went near the window. I touched my lip. 

 

"Sehun.." I called out and he stopped. 

 

I stood up and let my jacket fall down and he watched me with his curious eyes. I walked to him and I pulled him close by his collar. I connected my lips with him. I didn't let him kiss me back and pulled off. 

 

"I kissed you without your permission Mr Oh Sehun. I called you by your full name. Now I owe you what?" I smirked. 

 

"Yourself.." He smirked and pushed my body against to the wall. He pinned my hands with his hand. 

 

"Stop spelling me." He said. 

 

"Ohh you realized?"

 

"Obviously. I wanted to see the end baby." He let go of my one hand and trailed his fingers down to my waist. I closed my eyes. I was dying under his touch. I felt I was spelled. I wanted him to touch me more. He got his spell on me for real. 

 

My eyes shot opened when I heard a knock on the door. Sehun looked at me and planted a soft kiss on my neck before he vanished. 

 

The door opened and a girl came in. 

 

"Miss Junjee wants too see you. Get dressed properly before you go." 

 

She went away and Sehun showed up again. 

 

"I thought you left!" 

 

"I should but I hate that thought." He pulled me again and started kissing my neck.

 

"Sehun, Miss Junjee called me!" I was trying to not react to his kisses. 

 

He didn't stop and he almost pulled down my dress to my chest. I had to push him and he chuckled. 

 

"Fine. I am leaving." 

 

I sighed when he finally left. I put on my dress and when I stood before the mirror to apply lipstick, I couldn't help but curse. 

 

He left hickeys all over my neck! I touched them and flinched not because they are painful, it's because how he touched me hurt me more!

 

"Sehun, the hell you did. I will kill you Oh Sehun next time." 

 

"One kiss, 24 hours. I kissed you two times today so next two days, don't even dare to say something rubbish about me." I almost dropped my lipstick hearing his voice. I calmed myself. 

 

"Stop using spells on me." 

 

He didn't say anything but I heard him laughing. I got ready and went to Miss Junjee. 

 

It becomes so normal for Sehun to sneak in my room whenever everyone is sleeping. He helped me with the cases more like created a scene whenever some witches or demons touched me. I am under his spell as I can't think of anything than him. 

 

"Sehun, you got your spell on me." I mumbled as I kissed him and he smiled. We are in graveyard sitting on witch's dead body. 

 

"I love you." He said. "Say your spell." 

 

"I love you too." I said smiling.