Baek (Spice)

Imagines of EXO

"So this is your work place.." And with that the girl left Afifa alone. 

 

"I can't believe! This whole room for me?" 

 

"If you have any doubt you can ask me." The unknown voice almost scared Afifa. But she stayed calm and turned around to see that person. 

 

"Hello, I am Baek." That man smiled a little. 

 

Afifa bowed immediately cause that's the name of the CEO of this company. 

 

"Sorry, sir I didn't know you were here." She kept looking down. 

 

"Introduce yourself." Baek went near the chair and sat down. 

 

Afifa was confused. Did she do anything wrong but how could be that possible she just came here only few minutes ago. But again it could be possible cause it's Afifa. 

 

But the question still remained the same why Baek was sitting in her room. 

 

"I am Afifa. I am new here. I will give my best." 

 

"I know that but you have a boyfriend?" 

 

Afifa was shocked to hear that but she didn't show it. She shook her head. Was her boss hitting on her?

 

"Great. You must be thinking why did I ask that, right?" 

 

Afifa again shook her head. 

 

"What? You don't wanna know why did I ask that?" 

 

"Sorry, I mean yes I wanna know why." 

 

"Well the girls always talk with their boyfriends instead of doing their work. So as a boss nowadays my first question to anyone is that." Baek stood up and went closer to her. 

 

Baek stopped in front of her. 

 

"But Afifa you are different case." He smirked that didn't go unnoticed by her. 

 

"Why boss?" 

 

"Come to office after you are done. I will tell you in details." With that Baek left. 

 

Afifa sighed in relief. That was obviously not usual thing. 

 

Afifa settled down and called her best friend. Obviously because her best friend gives the best advices. If she says the job is perfect then it is and if she says to leave the job then, wait no Afifa can't leave this job. She needs this job. 

 

The call ended and already Afifa's head was giving her a hard time. Her friend brainwashed her so damn well. These rich bosses only want your body so don't fall for them. 

 

"That's easy. I am not going to fall for any trap." 

 

It was seven pm and Afifa was almost done learning everything about her new job. 

 

She was about to leave when she remembered that Baek wanted her to visit him. 

 

Afifa took a deep breath and got into the elevator. The elevator came into the eleventh floor and stopped. The door opened and she came out. She felt something was wrong. This floor was totally silence. She looked around and saw none so she started to panicking. She could feel cold blood rushing through her veins. 

 

She took a few steps in front and her heels sound was echoing. She could even hear her breathing sound. 

 

When she saw none and it was getting late, she decided to meet Baek tomorrow. She could just give him an excuse. She was about to turn but suddenly a hand covered and dragged her to a dark corner. 

 

She was struggling to free herself from that strong grip but failed. 

 

"Hissh, don't move." She heard a husky voice and recognized the voice. It was Baek. Her heart started beating faster. 

 

His hand was wrapped around her waist tightly and with other hand he covered . 

 

"Be a good girl and listen to me so I won't hurt you." 

 

She nodded. She could feel his breathing against her bare skin that only meant that he was getting closer to her. 

 

She closed her eyes in fear when his lips touched her shoulder. What was he doing. 

 

Baek's hand was pulling her body closer to her by wrapping it tighter around her waist. 

 

Baek's lips trailed down to her arm. He let go of his hand so Afifa could finally breathe heavily. 

 

She didn't scream. She had her eyes closed and lips parted a little as she was taking the air in. 

 

"I think I like you." Baek turned her body making her face him. 

 

"Is this how you tell anyone that?" She couldn't look into his eyes. 

 

"No. It was even worse last time. But as I said you are different Afifa." He pulled her face closer to his until their lips met. 

 

For a moment Afifa closed her eyes and was about to lose herself. But she just realized what's happening so she pushed Baek and wiped her lips.

 

"I am leaving this job right now." 

 

"Sure. Here take this." Baek took out a tissue paper and gave it to her. 

 

"Wipe your lipstick. I am sure you can only wipe that away but not my touch." He chuckled a little. 

 

"You are a psycho." Afifa threw the tissue and ran from there. 

 

She got into the lift and started crying. She was wiping her tears away so none could see it. 

 

"Three days or a week but you will surely come to me begging." Baek smirked and took the tissue paper and sniffed it.

 

___ 

 

"I was stupid to leave that jod. Now I can't manage a new job." Afifa layed down on her bed. 

 

Four days passed and she was still in search for a new job. 

 

She closed her eyes and suddenly that scene in office came into her mind. She immediately opened her eyes. 

 

"Ugh. Why can't I forget this." 

 

Something was wrong with her. She could sense someone touching her and always feel that someone was watching her and whenever she closes her eyes she can only see Baek's face. 

 

"I need to see him again." She sat up. 

 

"I don't know why but I need to." She mumbled touching her own lips. 

 

___ 

 

One week later Baek was busy in a meeting when his phone rang. He took the call and dismissed the meeting. 

 

"Took you long enough." He said to himself and sat down. 

 

Just a few minutes later someone knocked on his door. 

 

"Come in." 

 

Afifa came in and stood in front of him. Baek noticed that her legs were actually shaking. Was she that scared of him. Thinking about that Baek smiled to himself. 

 

"So why did you come?" Baek placed his chin on his back of palms. 

 

"I need this job. After I left this job, none is ready to hire me." 

 

"Fine, then come to my house tonight." 

 

"Wait what?" She gulped. 

 

"Why are you scared? Smile. I am hiring you as my personal secretary." Baek smirked and stood up. 

 

"But.." 

 

"Do you want your job back or not?" 

 

"I will come." 

 

"Good girl. Talk to my secretary, he will teach you everything he knows and..." Baek paused and came closer to Afifa. 

"And the rest I will teach you." 

 

She stood there silently thinking about her decision again. Was she ready for it. 

 

Before she could response, she felt his lips on hers. He was kissing her but this time the kiss was slow. 

 

But she didn't move an inch. She stayed still until Baek was satisfied with the kissing. 

 

"See you at night." 

 

And he left. 

 

She wiped her lips again anad again leaving the room. She was leaving when a man approached her. 

 

"Ms Afifa?" 

 

"Yes?" 

 

"Boss told me to give you this." That man handed her a new phone. 

 

"And I am his secretary. He also told me that from now on you are his personal secretary so I should help you in that." That man smiled and Afifa nodded. 

 

After memorizing thousand of things Afifa was waiting in the car for Baek. She took out the new phone and saw a new message. 

 

"Can you drive car?" Afifa already knew who is was. But she wasn't sure what to reply. Before she could reply the phone started ringing. 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"Tell the driver to leave." 

 

"But boss I can't drive." 

 

Baek cut the call. Afifa wanted to throw the phone but she stayed calm. She told the driver to leave. 

 

After a few minutes Baek came. He got into the car. 

 

"Drive." He smirked. 

 

"Sure but I seriously can't drive." 

 

"Hissh I said I will teach you." 

 

Afifa took a deep breath before starting the engine. She closed her eyes scared of anything could happen but she felt hands over her hands guiding her. She opened her eyes and looked at Baek. 

 

For the first time she realized how beautiful his smile was. Baek noticed her starting so he intentionally put his one hand on her leg. 

 

Her eyes got bigger and Baek smirked a little. 

 

"Look in front." Baek ordered and she nodded. 

 

Finally they reached at Baek's house. The house was big or bigger than his office. 

 

"Go in and make dinner." Baek said and went upstairs. 

 

While Baek was upstairs Afifa was struggling what to make. She didn't know what he liked and by any change if she did anything wrong? No she couldn't even think what would he do. 

 

She didn't think much and made dakgalbi. She heard footsteps and looked up to see Baek only in towel. He had only towel wrapped around his waist. 

 

"Are you done?" He asked going near her. 

 

"Almost." 

 

"I hate that word." He took the water bottle and opened it and splashed water on her. 

 

"Don't say that from now on." He left and went to the dinning table. 

 

"What an !" Afifa mumbled. She took the chilli powder and made the food more spicy. 

 

After serving the food she stood beside him. 

 

"You didn't mis poison in it, right?" He chuckled.

 

"Obviously not." 

 

"Be careful with whatever you make. You have to taste whatever I taste." He said taking a spoon of dakgalbi. 

 

He kept on eating though it was spicy and Baek wasn't used to eat spicy. 

 

"Come here." Baek mumbled but Afifa was near him so she heard him. 

 

"Wanna taste it?" He smirked and stood up. He went behind her and grabbed her hair and pulled it.

 

"Boss you are hurting me." 

 

"Call me Baek when we are alone." 

 

"Baek you are hurting me." She cried out. 

 

"I thought you like spice." He laughed and made her turn around. 

 

"You did it intentionally, I know." He said but he stopped when he noticed a teardrop rolling down her cheek. He let go off her hair and moved backwards. 

 

She looked at him surprised. 

 

"Go home. I am bored." Baek said avoiding eye contact with her. 

 

"Did I do anything wrong?" Afifa asked confused. 

 

"I said GET LOST." He yelled. 

 

She nodded and was about to leave but Baek grabbed her hand. 

 

Baek looked into her eyes and wiped the tears away that was disturbing her. She was shocked with Baek's sudden action. 

 

"You can't go at this late hour. Stay here. I promise I won't do anything." He mumbled and left her there alone. 

 

She was surprised to see this side of Baek. She didn't think much. Afifa cleaned everything and layed down on the sofa. 

 

She didn't realize when she felt asleep. But at midnight she awake. But she kept her eyes closed when she felt a hand on her forehead. 

 

She felt a blanket was pulled over her body. 

 

"I am sorry." She heard Baek whispering. 

 

"I promise I will be good. I will try." And he stood up and left. 

 

After he left she sat up and smiled to herself. 

 

"I will give you a chance then." She mumbled before falling asleep again. 

 

.... 

 

Should I make an another part of it?