Sehun (Be Mine) Part 2

Imagines of EXO

Sehun didn't stop, he left Mahnaz behind shouting his name. He never did this. But the thing is Mahnaz should be sad at her best friend's behavior but she was laughing to see how cute he was acting. 

Well Mahnaz knew that Sehun likes her but she also knew that this boy can't realize this by himself. Like usual he needs Mahnaz's help. So Mahnaz was just trying to help him. She dialed someone's number. 

"Hello, Chanyeol I think your idea is working. Sehun just left me alone here in the canteen for the first time" 
She heard Chanyeol laughing from the other side. 

"Told ya he likes you" 

"Yes I also know that but this boy and his egos" 

"Don't worry. Our so called dating will slap him real bad to realize him that he likes you" 

"Thanks a lot Chan" 

Chan was Mahnaz childhood's friend. He doesn't live in Korea. But he comes here to visit her and when he heard Mahnaz like Sehun and Sehun doesn't. He felt something is wrong. So he advised her to give it a try and yes it worked. 

Mahnaz called Sehun that night  but he didn't received. Mahnaz thought she would talk with him next day in class. But Sehun didn't come to school for 3 days. Now Mahnaz was worried for him. 

She decided to visit Sehun when she found out that Sehun also don't go for his football practices. She couldn't let this happen. She can't let his career destroy just because of her fake dating. 

Mahnaz was sad but at the same time she was happy that Sehun really likes her. He didn't even take the fact that she just likes someone else. 

Mahnaz went to Sehun's home that day but she was shocked hearing that he wasn't home. Where the hell is he! She went to his other friend's houses but he wasn't there too. 

She called Chanyeol. 

"Hello Chan" 
She couldn't hold into her tears. She started crying. 

"Mahnaz are you okay? Everything is ok?" 

"Nothing is okay Chan. He really left me. He left me forever. I couldn't even tell him how much I like him" 

"Where are you now?" 

"At our place" 
She was still crying. 

"Library?" 

"Yes" 

"Wait I am coming" 

Mahnaz was crying so much but none didn't notice her even if she was in library. A girl came to her. 

"It's all your fault. Where is Sehun? What have you done to him?" 

Mahnaz wasn't in the situation to argue with her. She was still crying with her head down. Her hair covered her face so none can say it that she was crying. 

The girl was annoyed by Mahnaz's silence. She was about to make Mahnaz look into her eyes. But someone hold her hands and the girl started shouting which made Mahnaz to look up. 

"Who the hell are you and let go of me" The girl shouted. 

"Don't you dare to touch her or bully her ok" Chan said. 

For a moment Mahnaz thought it was Sehun but no it was Chan. Chan let go of that girl and kneel down to look at Mahnaz. 

Chan pulled her in a hug. She rested her head on Chan's shoulder. 

"Don't cry. Everything is gonna be fine." 

Mahnaz wiped her tears to see the tall blurry figure looking at them. 

"Sehun" She mumbled. 

"Yes we will find him" Chan said. 

"No I mean Sehun is here" She wiped her tears again to get a clear view. She can't be mistaken recognizing Sehun. 

She broke the hug and stood up. She started walking towards Sehun and Chan followed her. 

When Mahnaz started walking towards that blurry figure the person started to run away and so did she. 

After all thr running they reached at the river side that was behind their school. Mahnaz shouted Sehun's name. And then the tall figure stopped moving. 

"Sehun" She said and again started crying. 

But Sehun didn't reply. Chan went near Mahnaz and stood besides her. 

"Sehun I love you" That's all she could say before fainting. Chan quickly hold her before she fall into the ground. 

Sehun turned back the moment when he heard Mahnaz saying him *I love you*. But he when he turned back he saw Mahnaz was already in Chan's arms. He run near to them. 

"Who are you" Sehun asked Chanyeol. 

"Introducing myself now maybe isn't a good idea for now" Chanyeol replied. 

Sehun didn't pay any attention to Chan after that. He started shaking Mahnaz's hands. 

"You should stop watching movies. Shaking and watering won't help. We need to go to the hospital" 

"What are we waiting for then?" 

"Waiting for you to take her in your arms" Chanyeol chuckled. 

Sehun quickly carried her in his arms. 

"Don't worry. She is ok. It just happened because of weakness. Maybe she was just skipping her meals" Doctor said and look at Chanyeol guessing that Chan is Mahnaz's boyfriend. 

Sehun looked down flipping his hair because he was mad at himself. Chan understand the situation so he spoke up to light up the moment. 

"Yah you should stop calling your girlfriend fat" Chan chuckled. 

"So you are her boyfriend" Doctor looked at Sehun.

"Yes" He replied. 

"Take care of her and you both can go check her. She is awake."

Chan was about to enter the room but Sehun pushed him and entered the room. 

"Sorry" Sehun replied.

"Uff jealousy. Well sometimes side characters are too important to make realize a person like Sehun that he is in love" Chan said to himself and smiled. 

Chan waited there for Sehun to come out. 

Sehun went near to the bed and smiled at Mahnaz. 

"I don't wanna talk with you" She said. 

"Ok I am leaving and I will said him to come here" 

"Yah idiot. Where were you?" She was about to cry again. 

Sehun kneel down in front of her and cupped her face and kissed her on the lips. Mahnaz was shocked but still she gave in. They broke their kiss and Sehun spoke up. 

"I am sorry. I won't leave you again I swear" 

"Sure" 

"Hundred percent. Please be mine" 

"I am already all yours" 

"Then who is he?"

"Let's talk about this later" 

"No" 

Then Mahnaz told him everything. And Sehun was soo shocked and still he can't believe that he was being fool for all the time.

"I am sorry. I hurt you" Mahnaz said. 

Sehun put his finger on her lips to make her stop. 

"It's ok. It's ok. We are ok now" 

"But you didn't confess yet" Mahnaz rolled her eyes at him.

"Do I need to?" 

"Yes you do" 

"Ok I love you Mahnaz. Let's be together forever" 

Sehun finally confessed and kissed ger hands. 

"Hey lovebirds should I come in" Chan being sandwich between them them again. 

"NO" They both answered and laughed. 

"Ok ok" Chan chuckled but still he came in and hugged them tightly.

"Now get married as soon as possible. Wow I ship it Sehun and Mahnaz" 

Sehun and Mahnaz still holding their hands. 

                           Yo it's a happy ending

                                     THE END

XOXO