Chanyeol (Babysitter) Part- 1

Imagines of EXO

"Don't touch that!" Before Aporajita's yelling sound cloud reach Chanyeol's ear Chanyeol pulled the blanket up and boom... 

 

___ 

 

Two days ago I moved out. When I was leaving I didn't care about anything. I didn't know why should I even care. I mean it wasn't like I was attached to something or someone. There was none and nothing for me. I made a good decision. 

 

I took a deep sigh before stepping out of the taxi. 

 

"You are new here?" The taxi driver asked me with a smile and I nodded. 

 

"Alone here?" He asked again and I bite my lower lip. That's a habit when I don't know what to do. 

 

"Yes." 

 

"Take care of yourself then.." He said and left. Weird, isn't it? 

 

I don't wanna think much. I moved out for a new start and a peaceful life. I don't mind doing any job for now. I am ready to do whatever until I prepared myself for the best. 

 

I looked in front of me. This hotel looks cheap just like the way I want it for now. I got my keys and entered a room. Well this room looks cheaper. Anyways who is going to stay here forever. I will find myself a job as soon as possible. 

 

I left my luggage on the bed and went to take a shower. The hot water hit my skin and I closed my eyes.. 

 

After I am done, I got out wrapping a towel. I got dressed up and called the client. 

 

"Hello, I am Aporajita, the girl you talked to." 

 

"Ahh I remember. You want to meet?" 

 

"Yes, I am already in Seoul." 

 

"Fine. I will send you the address." 

 

I know this job is not my type but what else I can? Babysitter and me. Well I don't like kids but just hope that it won't be a big problem. 

 

I carried my luggage and got out. I took a taxi and gave him the address. The weather was nice. The sun was shinning brightly and I couldn't help a smile. 

 

"You are here." The driver informed me and I payed and got off the taxi. 

 

Wow this is the place where I am going to work well only if they want me to. I took a deep sigh before I ringed the bell. 

 

"The door is unlocked." A man yelled from inside. 

 

Seriously? I mean who left their doors unlocked? I shrugged and opened the door and stepped in. 

 

"Who are you?" A tall man came and looked at me shocked. 

 

"I am here because of the job..." 

 

"Ahh I got it. Sehun send you?" 

 

"Actually I don't know his name." 

 

"Doesn't matter. You can start from today." 

 

"From today? You sure? You want me to start?" 

 

"Yeah. What's wrong with that.. Look I am going outside because I have a really important meeting and I don't wanna be late. Ohh ya the kitchen is there and my room is upstairs and gosh I am already late. Please find everything out by yourself.." He said in a rush and ran to the door. 

 

I stayed there in disbelief. What's happening? Kids? Is he the one the man was talking about but he looks so tall for a kid.. I mean he is two or three hands taller than me.. 

 

I looked around and saw that he left the door unlocked again. I went and closed the door. I went to the kitchen and saw everything was a mess. I cleaned up it. 

 

I was done roaming around so I decided to go upstairs. There was only one room and the door was slightly opened. I twisted the doorknob and stepped in. The room was dark and painted the walls in blue ocean color. I liked it. The bed was a mess. I rolled my eyes. How can someone make it a mess when this room is this much beautiful. 

 

I changed the bedsheets and it was nicer than before. I opened the window and the cold air hit my face. I realized it was already evening. Did he go to take his kids? But he doesn't look like he could have kids I mean he can but he is too young to have one. 

 

I looked at the table and there was a lot of papers and even his laptop was still plugged in. I let out a sigh. He must be the kid here. 

 

I got bored and sat down on the bed. I didn't eat anything after I came here. I wasn't sure if I am allowed to cook or not. 

 

Actually I am not sure of anything. I started humming the songs I could remember that time.. 

 

___ 

 

"Hey, Chanyeol I am sorry." Sehun came to me and started walking by my side. 

 

"Hmm for what?" 

 

"I couldn't find a maid for you. Give me more days and I will manage. I know it's hard for you..."

 

"Umm it's ok. Wait what! YOU DIDN'T SEND HER?" 

 

"Whom?" Sehun raised an eyebrow. 

 

"Leave it. I must go home right now." I ran to my car and got in. I started driving as fast as I could. 

 

I reached home in an hour and when I was about to open the door, I found it locked. I started to search the keys but couldn't find it. I rang the bell but no response. Finally I tried the password and it worked and the door opened. 

 

I got inside and nothing much was changed. I searched for her everywhere. 

 

" I didn't even ask her name. Wait Chan even if you call her now why would she respond?" 

 

She can be a thief. I rushed to my room and found the door fully opened. I stepped in and saw someone laying down on my bed. 

 

I got closer and saw her face. She was sleeping in my bed? I wanted to wake her up but there's something that stopped me. She was sleeping so peacefully. 

 

But I shrugged the feeling and 

 

___ 

 

"Yaaah.." A loud voice wake me up and I immediately sat up scared. I looked up and saw him. 

 

"What are you doing in my bed?" He asked in anger. 

 

"Sorry I fell asleep." 

 

"Tell me who are you?" 

 

"I am Aporajita. I was sent to babysit but wait why I should apologize! You are tge one who made me stay here all the doing nothing." 

 

"Who sent you here?" 

 

"I don't know.. Wait.." I took out my phone and showed him the number. 

 

He took my phone and dialled the number. 

 

"I am Park Chanyeol. Why did you send her here?" I heard him yelling.. 

 

After he was done talking he looked at me. 

 

"Sorry.. It was mistake." He sat down. 

 

"What?" 

 

"But it was your mistake Ms Aporajita." He smirked. I don't understand what he was talking about. 

 

"You are in wrong house girl. But you already know everything about my house you can't leave. I need a maid and you are my new maid. Congratulations." He smirked and came closer. 

 

"I am fine with that." I pushed him away and stood up. 

 

"You are fine to be a maid?" 

 

"Well I need a job and it's better to take care of kids. I don't like kids." I said and he shook his head. 

 

"Wow it was easier than I thought. I lied about my privacy and all. I just need a maid and can't find a one so I lied." 

 

"I know Mr Park Chanyeol. That was obviously a lame excuse. Anyways you want to have dinner cause I am hungry." 

 

"Sure." He said and I left the room. 

 

I finally breathed. I thought I was going to die when he was so close to me. What's happening with me? This never happened to me before. 

 

I can't believe today I moved out and wanted to start a new life and now I became a maid of someone I don't even know. 

 

I don't wanna know. He is dangerous that's all I can say for now.