Chanyeol (Halo) Part- 1

Imagines of EXO

"How many times I have to say you that she doesn't like you? How long you are going to waste your time Chanyeol?" Kris asked Chanyeol who is now busy writing something. 

 

"A ahh no Kris you got it wrong. It's not wasting time, it's the proof how much I love her." Chanyeol replied not looking at Kris. His attention was glued on his notebook. 

 

"But what's the point? Everyone almost everyone knows that you are crazy for her but still she doesn't even talk with you properly." 

 

"Again you got it wrong, she is just a shy person." 

 

"Leave it. Talking to you is similar to talking with a wall." Kris sighed. 

 

"Only when you are saying that my love for Rene is a time waste." 

 

"Whatever..." Kris left Chanyeol alone in the library. 

 

"... Only five minutes left to start the class. Run Chanyeol.." Chanyeol cursed as he managed all his belongings and left the library. 

 

In class Chanyeol sat between Sehun and Kai. 

 

"Is she here already?" Chanyeol asked the time he sat down. 

 

"Who?" Kai asked looking at Sehun. Sehun chuckled softly. He and Kai know very well that who's that person Chanyeol asking about. 

 

"Rene." Chanyeol rolled his eyes both of his friends. 

 

"Nah you are on time. She will be coming." Sehun said and Chanyeol breathe in relief. 

 

Rene entered the class. Rene, a very simple girl. She keeps herself so simple that anybody takes interest in her so hardly. But still she managed to take Chanyeol's breath away. 

 

As she entered the class, a knowing smile played on Chanyeol's face. A smile that everyone knows, Rene also knows that this boy always smile like this whenever she comes. Whenever someone mentions her name in front of him. 

 

Rene ignored Chanyeol's smile. She looked down and went to her seat besides the window. The gentle breeze hits her face making her hair messy. Chanyeol wished he could fight the wind for making her styled hair messy. But immediately erased the thought when he saw a beautiful smile on his lover's face. 

 

Nothing is more beautiful than her smile to Chanyeol. 

 

The class started when the teacher came. Everyone's attention was on board except two persons. One is Chanyeol, who is staring at Rene and the second one is Kai who is sleeping. 

 

Someone hit on Kai's head from behind. Kai immediately looked at board, he thought it was a warning but he realized who was that person. He smiled when her face came to his mind. 

 

Kai looked behind and Bora waved her hand. Kai looked at his teacher, he left Chanyeol and Sehun to go sit with Bora when he saw his teacher wasn't looking at him. 

 

A peep sound came from Sehun's phone. He smiled when he saw the sender's name. 

 

Nayeon : It has been only five minutes and I already missing you. ❤ 

 

Sehun smiled to see the heart emo. He immediately typed something and clicked send and again looked at the board. 

 

Chanyeol sighed to see his two best friends. He also happy for them. Chanyeol consider them lucky cause them have someone to care for them and Kai is luckier cause both he and Bora read in same class. 

 

Chanyeol chuckled when he realized that he is also lucky cause he can see Rene whenever he wants. 

 

Chanyeol has a really strong feeling for Rene since two years. He always did anything to make this girl happy but he finds out that she only smiles when the little raindrops touch her face, when the gentle breeze hit her face softly, when the gentle breeze whispers something to her ears, when a kid comes to her and says she is beautiful. 

 

Yes Chanyeol goes wherever she goes. He likes being her shadow even is the dark though it's not possible to have a shadow in dark. But Chanyeol is her shadow which stays even in dark. 

 

Before the class starts, Chanyeol was writing down notes for Rene cause yesterday she didn't come to school. Chanyeol didn't think too much why. All he knows that she isn't going to ask anyone's help for notes so he did it for her. It's not the first time Chanyeol did this. 

 

After the class ended, Sehun was the first one to leave. 

 

"Nayeon is waiting outside for me. Bye." 

 

Kai and Bora came to him and waved him bye. Chanyeol simply smiled at them. 

 

Rene was putting her belongings into her backpack. 

 

"Hey, " Chanyeol greeted her. 

 

She looked up. Hesitation is everything that Chanyeol saw over her face. He stepped backwards a few steps. Right now he and only some students are in class including her. 

 

She didn't bother to see anything. 

 

Chanyeol took out his notebook and placed it on her desk and smiled. 

 

"It will help you I hope so." 

 

"Thank you." She finally said something. 

 

Chanyeol was jumping inside. It's not like she ever talked to him but it always thanks or hello. Ohh sorry this time also she said thanks. Who cares? Chanyeol is just too happy to hear her. 

 

Before Chanyeol could say anything to her, she walked away. Chanyeol left there with his unstoppable heartbeat. 

 

Chanyeol immediately dialed Kai's number. 

 

"She said thanks to me." Chanyeol shouted. 

 

"That means she is normal cause normal people also say thanks when someone helps them." Kai said from the other side. 

 

Chanyeol cursed himself for calling Kai. Chanyeol didn't say anything, he cut the call and dialed Sehun's number.

 

"Shee SAID....." 

 

"Thanks to you?" Before Chanyeol could say it, Sehun did. 

 

"YES." 

 

"Congrats then?" Sehun asked and with that Chanyeol cut the call. 

 

..... 

 

"Tomorrow is our last day of school. What did you think?" Sehun asked Chanyeol. 

 

Chanyeol looked so down. It has been freaking three hours both Sehun and Kai trying to cheer up their friend. 

 

"Bro don't think too much. You can also go to same academy as Rene." Kai said. 

 

"I know that." Chanyeol said. 

 

Both Sehun and Kai exchanged looks. 

 

"They why?" 

 

"Why are you sad?" 

 

"I think she really doesn't like me." 

 

"Why all of a sudden you are thinking this? You were always positive about this. You always said she likes you that's why she always hides her face whenever she sees you cause she doesn't want to give you heart attack." Sehun said. 

 

"Yes you always took things so positively. Honestly if I was you then I would have given up so early." Kai said and Sehun glared at him. 

 

Kai realized what he just said. He immediately slapped himself mentally. 

 

"I mean maybe she is just shy, she needs her time to think. I am sure she knows how much you love her. There is no way she doesn't know." Kai said.

 

"I know that but how much time she needs? It's not like I am desperately waiting for her. No actually I am desperately doing this but I am ready to give her all the time she needs. But at least she stays in front of me. Not seeing her makes me the most afraid." Chanyeol finished his sentence with a heartbroken sound. 

 

"So what's wrong? She is staying in front of you." Sehun raised his one eyebrow. 

 

"She is moving to USA." Chanyeol layed down on his bed. 

 

Sehun looked at Kai who is as confused as Sehun. 

 

"How do you know?" Kai asked. 

 

"I just know everything about her. I saw her crying holding the papers." 

 

"And you didn't do anything?" 

 

"I wanted to go near her and hug her but I  couldn't get the courage to do that." 

 

"Idiot if you are in love then you don't think too much about others or any other' feelings except your feelings for her." Sehun shook his head. 

 

"Leave it. What did you think? What will you do now?" Kai asked. 

 

"I will tell her how much I love her. I don't want to live with her forever, I need to live with her forever. I know she knows that I love her but there's something she is afraid of. I want to know what's keeping her away from me. I can't let her go." Chanyeol mumbled. 

 

Sehun and Kai layed besides him. 

 

"We know you will get her." They said. 

 

The next day everyone was congratulating everyone on their graduation. The only person left alone was Rene. She has none to wish her. Everyone was smiling to greet their parents, their friends. And Rene was smiling looking at them. 

 

She looked at a old seat where she usually doesn't look at. Today is different cause the owner of this seat is missing. Maybe he is late. She sighed. 

 

Her eyes were watery but why! None knows. She didn't let her tears fall. 

 

Everyone started leaving slowly but she remained still. Maybe waiting for that particular person. 

 

"Ahh we are late." Sehun and Kai entered the room. They were sweating and breathing heavily. 

 

The room was decorated with balloons and different colors. Today the whole place was different, a new and fresh vibe was in it. 

 

Rene looked at the door side hearing Sehun and Kai's voice. But her gaze was searching Chanyeol. She doesn't want to admit that but she knows it. 

 

"Where's Chanyeol?" Bora stole Rene's question. She wanted to ask this but she knows she wouldn't ask this even if she dies. 

 

"Ohh he is coming." Sehun replied as he looked at Rene. 

 

Rene looked down to avoid the eye contact. 

 

"Here's our favorite graduate." Kai hollered as Chanyeol stepped in. 

 

Rene looked at him. Chanyeol was holding balloons with his both hand. He is wearing a black tee shirt. Rene remembered this shirt. During her 1st year on a rainy day she forgot her umbrella in her home. The owner of this black tee shirt left a umbrella for her but that time she couldn't see his face. 

 

Today she is seeing him. But she already knew that it was Chanyeol. 

 

Chanyeol stepped towards her. She stood up and looking around to leave. She was about to move aside from Chanyeol, Chanyeol spoke up. 

 

"I love you." 

 

She stopped. The tears she was holding since all these years finally fall down. She wiped them off with her sleeve. She was looking everywhere but Chanyeol. 

 

"I said I love you." Chanyeol repeated his words. 

 

She didn't say anything. She remained there in silent. Everyone stopped what they were doing. Sehun and Kai stood behind Chanyeol. 

 

"Move. I need to go." She said with her shaky voice. 

 

"I won't until you answer. At least say yes or no." 

 

"MOVE." She cried out loudly. 

 

"Yes or No?" Chanyeol's gaze was on her all the time. He wanted to throw all his questions and hugged her tightly. But he didn't, he wanted to know why is she doing this. When the answer is clear. 

 

"No." She finally said. 

 

Chanyeol stood there silently. He pulled her in a tight hug. That time he just felt he needs to comfort her. The answer doesn't matter cause he already knows the honest answer. The balloons Chanyeol was holiday flew away. 

 

"But still I love you." Chanyeol said as he rubbed her back. 

 

Rene buried her face in Chanyeol chest. 

 

"Stop loving me." She mumbled. 

 

"I can't." 

 

"I also can't hurt you." She said. 

 

"Then don't. Stop lying that you don't love me." 

 

"I don't have much time left Chanyeol." She hugged him back tightly. Her nails digging in Chanyeol's black tee shirt. 

 

Chanyeol heart beat stopped when he heard her. What is she saying! 

 

"Then let's get married. NOW."