Kai (Thousand Years) Part 2

Imagines of EXO

I also could sense something bad happened here in this room! Something really bad. 

 

Ira was hugging me tightly. I didn't force her to let me go. I waited for her to calm down but it's not happening. I realized someone was coming. I looked at Taemin and he nodded. 

 

Taemin was invisible for everyone but not for leos. But when he didn't try to hide, I understand it wasn't any of them. Baekhyun entered the room running, catching his breathes. 

 

"What happened?" He stopped on his trail when he saw Ira with me. 

 

I looked at him confused. Baek came near and softly tapped her back. He didn't move, instead her hold on me got tighter. 

 

Unknowingly I hugged her back. I don't know what to do but I know surely I am not allowed to do this. 

 

"Rizy.." Her voice was shaky. I patted her back. 

 

"What happened to her? Where is she?" Baek's voice was fill with worry. 

 

Baek's gaze traveled the whole room. Mine too and stopped at Taemin. 

 

"They were here." Taemin whispered. 

 

This is bad. 

 

"You should leave." I told him using my teleportation. 

 

Soon the other students gathered there. I could hear ambulance sirens. Actually what happened here! 

 

I looked at Taemin and he got the hint and vanished. 

 

"She is ok. You guys can go out." Baek said as he closed the door at everyone's face. 

 

Baek ruffled his hair in frustration. 

 

"Ira's roommate committed suicide that's what the rumors said but you know exactly what happened." Taemin came back and said to me. 

 

I looked down at Ira. She was still struggling. 

 

"Ira, everything is fine. I am here." I stopped and next second added "Everyone is here with you." 

 

She looked at me. Her eyes were teary. Tears are threatening to fall any time and I am willing to wipe them off. I don't know what do they mean by protector but I can't stand this. Screw the rules. 

 

She shut her eyes closed and a tear fall down her cheek and I immediately run my fingers against her face. 

 

She free me from the hug and collapsed on the floor. 

 

"Iraaa.." Baek yelled. 

 

"She is senseless maybe." I said and just then we heard a knock on the door. 

 

Baek looked at me and I didn't show any expression so he went to open the door. 

 

"Must be the police officers. I hate this." He said before he opened the door revealing some officers. 

 

A strong scent.. Sure it's not from a normal people. I looked at each officers and there is one who's aura is different. 

 

"He must be a leo." I mumbled. 

 

"You are right. Don't let him go near Ira." Taemin said and I nodded. 

 

"So she is Rizy's roommate?" That officer asked. I read out his name "Nial" 

 

He came closer to me and looked at me dricetly in my eyes. He smirked. 

 

"Leo... Ahh you guys are everywhere, aren't you?" He was about to go near Ira and I stopped him by grabbing his hand. 

 

He looked at my hand. "Let it go." His gaze was serious.

 

I shook my head and finally spoke up. 

 

"She is senseless." Then I looked at Baek. "Baek, we should go see a doctor" I suggested. 

 

"Ya sure." Baek bend down to take Ira in his arm but before he could do it I already took her in my arms. 

 

"I hope now you guys can investigate the crime scene without any problem." I smirked before heading to the door. 

 

"Or maybe you guys already know who killed her? Ah no maybe." I didn't wait there then. 

 

"Where's the emergency room?" I looked around holding Ira in my arms. 

 

"Follow me." Baek lead the way. 

 

I layed her on bed and left the room. Just then Taemin appeared in front of me. 

 

He placed a hand on my shoulder and I gave him a questing look what? 

 

"Don't worry, she is just senseless. Nothing serious." He chuckled. 

 

"I know but it's not the time for us to joke around." 

 

"Since when you became this serious Kai?" He then placed his other on my forehead and stated "No you don't have a fever so what?" 

 

I rolled my eyes and slapped away his hand. 

 

"I am always serious and about fever, don't forget I am a leo. Leos don't get sick." I was about to leave but stopped. 

 

"What?" Taemin was confused. 

 

"I am not sure but don't tell the master about this." 

 

"About what Kai?" He yelled. 

 

I teleported to where Ira was. She was laying on the bed still with her closed eyes. Baekhyun was besides her buried his face between his hands. 

 

"Kai" He looked up. 

 

I didn't respond. I looked at Ira and bend down to her level. 

 

"You have to be protected." I closed my eyes and my lips got in touch with hers. I am sure Baek was giving me shocking looks but it's too late. 

 

I kissed her. 

 

I kissed her against all the rules. I marked her as mine. 

 

I pulled back and smiled when I saw she was still sleeping peacefully. 

 

"You..." Baek was way too shocked to even form a word. 

 

"Yes I kissed her so what?" I asked and he shrugged. 

 

"WHAT?!!! YOU KISSED HER JSJDHDIE" Aish my ears. Taemin was screaming. Baek must be lucky that Taemin was screaming through the teleport or else this boy also has to hear a leo screaming. 

 

"Yes I did. And can't you just stop using your teleportation on me? It feels like you are stalking me." I said Taemin. 

 

I left the room to appear in front of a shocked Taemin. 

 

"Because I am stalking you.. I mean master send me to" I placed my hand on his mouth. 

 

"Now shut up and don't you dare to tell master about" I inhaled. Aish this is kinda embarrassing. 

 

"About your kiss?" He raised his eyebrow. Can't believe he is using teleportation because my hands didn't let him to say.

 

I let to go my hands. "Yaa that." 

 

I bite my lower lip. Yaa that kiss. 

 

Before leaving the place a made another thing clear. 

 

"You are dead if master find out about this." 

 

"Why me?" Taemin yelled and I laughed. 

 

IRA'S POV

 

I opened my eyes, my whole body is aching. I tried to move but failed. 

 

"You up?" Baek rubbed his eyes. 

 

"What happened?" My head felt heavy and I can't remember a thing. 

 

"Kai kissed you." Baek stated as he handed me a water bottle. 

 

"WhAT??" My eyeballs are gonna come out anytime in shock. 

 

Baek nodded. He seems he doesn't think this is really impossible! 

 

"Are you kidding me? He you meant Kai kissed me?" I asked again. Though a few seconds ago I wasn't able to move even now I am shaking. 

 

"No." He sighed. 

 

"He just joined the school today and he already kissed me?!" I was saying this to Baek but it felt like I am trying to make myself believe. 

 

"Yes you should be more careful who knows tomorrow what will he do?" He smirked. 

 

"Aisshh" I ruffled my hair. 

 

I don't want to admit that I didn't mind he kissing me but I wasn't in my sense. He doesn't have the right to do that. 

 

"After he joins the school nothing is happening good..." Just then memories of today's coming in my mind. I held my head between my hands. My head is spinning. 

 

"Ira are you okay? Wait I am calling the doctor." Baek hurriedly left the room. 

 

I am in emergency room. What actually happened? 

 

Rizy?! Rizy she jumped out of the room in front of my eyes! Noooo 

 

I heard the door shut. I looked up to see who it was. I don't know him. 

 

"Ira, you must be her. This time I won't do the same mistake." He came closer and bend over and took me in his arms. 

 

I felt I am hallucinating things for a moment. He brought me somewhere I don't know. 

 

He layed me on a bed. 

 

"Who are you? Why am I here?" 

 

He laughed and soon the place is surrounded by so many people. 

 

"Tie her legs and hands." That man ordered. 

 

Two boys came to my side and one of them held my hands tightly against the metal of bed. 

 

Kai.. I don't know why but I suddenly remembered him. If felt like he is gonna come and save me. I shut my eyes closed and starts praying. 

 

°°°°°°

 

"Where's Ira?" Kai asked the time he got at the emergency room. The door was locked from inside. And Baek was knocking the door. 

 

"I don't know. I went to call the doctor and when I came I found the door locked." 

 

"Aissh..." Kai punched the door and the door broke which made Baek to gasp. But he didn't dare to ask anything to Kai. 

 

"They took her." Kai yelled and disappeared from them leaving a terrified Baek. 

 

"I don't know what is he but must be someone to help Ira. I am glad that finally god send someone to help her." Baek mumbled. 

 

"I heard her saying my name." Kai whispered. He was feeling so useless at this time he wanted to cry. 

 

"Don't worry Kai, you will get to know where is she! You already marked her as yours." Taemin convinced Kai. 

 

"But not until someone touches her and the think of someone touching her making me mad. I shouldn't have left her in the first place." 

 

"Iraaa" Kai screamed in anger. 

 

"Kai y..." Taemin was cut off when Kai vanished without saying anything to him. Taemin understood actually what just happened. 

 

°°°°° 

 

"Ahh you don't do this mistake Nial." I opened my eyes immediately hearing Kai's voice. 

 

I looked at him. He has a dead like serious expressions on his face that made me kinda scared of him. 

 

"So finally the rat is here. Ohh na na you guys think you are also leo." That person who brought me here brust into laughter. 

 

"Nial I think your boys didn't understand me. I said not to touch her." Kai yelled as his eyes were glowing. 

 

I looked at my hand and then to those boys. The immediately let go of my hand. I sat up. My head is still spinning. Sooner or later I am gonna faint that's sure. 

 

"Taemin?" Kai looked around him and a boy appeared. He looks alike Kai. 

 

"Hah another rat?" Nial laughed. 

 

"How many people are here Taemin?" Kai asked and the boy who appeared looked around. 

 

"50 or maybe more." 

 

"Hah funny. It's so frustrating." Kai sighed as his eyes now stopped glowing. 

 

I want to run to Kai but all boys standing around me. I am afraid they will hurt me when I try to run. 

 

"I am just here to enjoy the show bro." The guy named Taemin said arm crossed. 

 

"I can't believe but hell ya." Kai took a deep breath before looking at me. 

 

He looked so damn dangerous. Dangerously hot. My brain must be drained but can't stop thinking about its crush. In fact I find this really really hot. Someone whom I liked secretly is here to save me from who I don't know actually. I don't know why they are after my life. I didn't do any harm to anyone. 

 

"Ira I know you think I am looking hot but please close your eyes. I am sure you really don't want to see what happens next." He smiled at me and I obeyed. 

 

"You really have guts Kai. But you are wrong cause my boys gonna break you." Nial said. I felt my heart is aching at the mention of Kai getting hurt. But still I believe him. I kept my eyes shut until I felt someone's breath against my neck skin.

 

"Open your eyes." Kai whispered. I almost felt his lips against my earlobe. My heart skipped a beat. 

 

When I opened my eyes, I saw everyone was on floor. 

 

"You killed them?" I gasped. 

 

"Will kill anyone whoever dare to touch you." He chuckled. 

 

I didn't say anything. He killed them? Did he really kill them! 

 

"Trust me they aren't any good people." He sighed before he pulled me into a hug. 

 

"Why would someone want to hurt me?" I asked. 

 

"This world is out of your thinking. You are kind and that's a perfect reason to hurt you." He stated. 

 

"Kai our job ends here." Taemin came to us. 

 

"I am giving myself a new job." Kai said. 

 

"What job?" Taemin looked confused. 

 

"Protecting Ira forever. You know there are so many leos still now from whom I have to save her." 

 

"I don't know about other leos but I know one leo that you can't save her from." Taemin smirked before he left. 

 

"Who's that leo you can't save me from?" I blinked. 

 

"That would me." Kai whispered before pulling me into a kiss. 

 

A rough kiss that almost pushed me to death. I am thankful that he let me breath. 

 

°°°°

 

TWO YEARS LATER. 

 

I know what's leo now but still don't know what leos want from me. All I know I shouldn't worry I have Kai as my protector. Even though he never let me see how he fight against others for me. He always says I would be afraid to see that sight of him. 

 

I don't think so. 

 

"Good morning baby" Kai hummed as he pulled me closer to him under the bedsheets. 

 

"Good morning." I pressed my face against his chest. 

 

"What were you thinking? Don't lie cause If I want then I can read your mind." 

 

That's the problem when you date a leo. You practically came hide anything from him. 

 

"Just wondering how hot you look whenever you fight." 

 

He chuckled that seem honey to my ear. 

 

"I don't look hot, I look horrible with those fire flames." 

 

"That's hot come on. You need to show me." I stubbornly said. 

 

"Tell me how many babies do you want?" He asked and I blushed. 

 

He poked my cheeks that I think are red. 

 

"Yahh don't change the topic." 

 

"Will our babies will be Leo too?" Kai wondered. 

 

"Yaah Taemin stop teleporting. You can't hear our private talks." Kai yelled and I giggled. 

 

I already know what just happened. Taemin really loves to mess up with my leo. 

 

Kai sat up suddenly and took out his phone and started typing. 

 

"What are you doing?" I sat up too. 

 

"Googling." 

 

"What?" 

 

"First how to block someone's teleportation and second is it true that Leo's babies are leos too cause Taemin said our baby will be leo too." Kai said in one breath. 

 

I sometimes really wonder he is a leo but he behaves like a baby who wants to have babies. Aishh how to deal with this cuteness every freaking day!!! 

 

"Anything else you are searching?" I asked as I got bored seeing my boyfriend's attention was on his phone all the time. 

 

"Yes." He said and I rolled my eyes. 

 

"And what's that?" 

 

"Is kissing Ira will make her shut ?" He smirked. 

 

"Maybe yes." I looked down. 

 

"You little come here." He chuckled. 

 

Kai tilted my chin and kissed me. 

 

A leo's kiss. 

 

"Will you protect me forever?" 

 

"For a thousand years" 

 

"And after that?" 

 

"Will love you." 

 

"And?" 

 

"Love you more." 

 

The End