042

This Girl, That Girl

 

“A house? A literal house? With a garden and a fence?”

Mark nodded as he sat down on the couch beside her.

“I thought we could live at my place.” She was referring to her condo unit.

“Yeah, we can while the house is still under construction. But it..just doesn’t feel right, Han.” Mark said as he pulled the Hermes blanket closer to him.

“What?”

Mark turned his head to her.

I want a place to call our own.”

“Your family owns that building.” She blinked, Mark scrunched his nose at her.

It’s safer that way. Our own house.” Mark said softly before pulling her closer to him.

Mark yawned slightly, Hana smiled.

“Busy day?”

“It was. Can I sleep for a bit? We can leave later.” Mark murmured before closing his eyes.

tumblr_otol3bH0JT1wv6es8o1_400.gif

“Mark?”

“Hmm?”

“Is the garage spacious? I mean, for that house.”

“Our home? Yeah.” Mark smiled slightly, Hana pulled the blanket closer to her and just snuggled next to him.

“I love you too, Tuan boy.” She whispered before kissing his jaw.

“Whoa, so you just needed me to make you a garage for you to say it back?” Mark teased, he was staring at her with a grin on his face.

“Maybe?” Hana offered him a sheepish smile.

“Such a tease, really. But thanks, Han.” Mark wrapped one arm around her.

Hana just smiled and closed her eyes.

 

 

Hana had a pensive look on her face as they pulled over in front of the house, she slid down from the car without waiting for the butler to open the door for her.

“We still have a few minutes to bolt, right?” She asked, Mark chuckled before placing one palm on her back and gently pushing her forward.

“Why? Wanna back out?”

“I’m thinking I’m too young to be married.” She whispered, Mark smiled.

If you think that way, then we can always ask them to push it back.”

“Whoa, you’re surprisingly cool about this.” Hana blinked at him.

“In the end you’ll still be my Mrs. Tuan anyway, same same.” Mark scrunched his nose at her.

“Cheeky.” She deadpanned but she was smiling as they entered the house.

 

 

“Whoa, you’re living the life, aren’t you mister Lee?” Hana asked dryly as she kissed her father’s cheek.

Mrs. Lee chuckled.

“Congratulations on becoming president, Hana.” Mrs.Tuan greeted before hugging her.

Thank you, ma. But really, can you ask my father to take it back?” She mused before taking her seat.

“I retired early and I’m loving it.” Mr. Lee nodded at his daughter.

“Good for you.” Hana stuck her tongue out at him. Mark shook his head in amusement before picking up a cookie.

So, are you two sure about next year?” Mr. Tuan spoke up, Mark looked at Hana.

Yes, pa. Clear as mud.” She teased the elder.

She’s pretty playful today.” Mrs. Lee said with a smile.

Eommoni, did you know Hana’s been having strange impulse buys lately?” Mark started, Hana sent him a look.

“Two cars this month.” Mark nodded.

Ya!”

“Hana has way too many cars.”

“Cars? What kind?” Mr. Tuan asked in interest.

“Pa, you’ll love her garage.” Mark mused before standing up.

Soda?” He nudged Han.

“Yeah, thanks.”

“I have a few..EVOs, Skyline, Lancer Evos and a GTR, pa.”

Her father sent her a look, but Mr. Tuan was smiling in amazement.

“Hana has developed this weird habit…drifting.” Mrs. Lee shook her head.

Can we switch kids?” Mr. Tuan chuckled.

“Pa, you should definitely visit my garage sometime.” Hana nodded, Mark returned with a glass of soda for her.

Come on now, I’ll show you around the house.” Mark said as he took her hand, Hana excused herself before following him.

 

 

“Look at them, they’re practically beaming.” Han said as she leaned on the terrace overlooking the vast lawn.

Mark followed her gaze, his mother was chatting Han’s mom as they walked towards the large table across the pool.

“Remember when we first met?”

“Yeah. I asked you to get your girlfriend pregnant.”

Mark laughed.

“No,”

“No?” Hana blinked at him.

“You were walking across the hotel lobby, on you’re way to meet me.”

Hana paused, she drummed her fingers on the marble bannister.

“I don’t…”

“You dropped your car keys, it was a Lambo back then. You told me it was a requirement to drive one.” Mark smiled before planting his hands on either side of her hips.

“I remember now. I thought the whole business meeting thing at the hotel was flashy.” She chuckled and shook her head.

“It’s been a crazy year.” Mark nodded, Hana bit her lip.

“Yeah, I announced my engagement not just once but twice this year.” She teased, then her brows met briefly.

“How’s your wound?” She asked.

“It’s healing perfectly, Han. No need to worry about it.” Mark said reassuringly, she nodded.

“Mark, that~”

“We agreed not to talk about it again. We’re both okay now.” Mark squeezed her waist lightly.

“Thanks for putting up with me.” She offered, Mark nodded and just pressed his lips against hers.

“I know you love me. So, it’s okay.”

 

 

“I love you too, Tuanniepoo. I really do.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

THE END! (10/27/17)

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING, COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING! <3

 

tumblr_om843cmKR81t7qu3mo1_500.gif

tumblr_ouuofvNKBQ1wveqkdo1_400.gif