026

This Girl, That Girl

 

 

Kai’s brows were creased together as he looked at the male.

“Uhmm, I actually have plans.” Hana said, her eyes went to Mark.

“Hana~”

“She has plans.” Kai repeated, Mark paused, confused.

“At least introduce me to your fiancé, noona.”

Mark, this is Johnny Seo. Johnny, this is Mark Tuan.” Hana said carefully, Mark smiled and shook the male’s hand.

You’re a very lucky man, you’re marrying my ex-girlfriend.” Johnny said with a small smile.

Mark blinked, Hana just looked away.

“I…I didn’t know you were back.”

“I wanted you to know, but Kai hyung shooed me away.” Johnny nodded, Kai crossed his arms.

Mark just grew more confused at the Kai’s actions.

“It’s not everyday that your cousin tells you not to drop by and say hi to an old friend, right?” Johnny added.

“You already said hi, now leave.” Kai spoke.

“Kim Jongin.” Hana sighed.

“I’ll just..call you then we can talk.” Hana nodded, she took Mark’s hand.

Cool. I’ll see you around then, Mark.” Johnny nodded before walking towards the exit doors.

“Kai~”

“Talk? Are you crazy?” Kai stated flatly before walking away from them, Hana frowned.

Han?” Mark asked.

Let’s just go up.” She said before pulling him towards the elevator.

 

 

“So, what are you cooking up, Tuan boy?” Hana smiled as they reached the kitchen.

“Old school Chinese food.” Mark replied as he started to take out the ingredients he brought over.

“Sounds exciting.” She said as she lifted herself on the counter and watched as he started to wash the vegetables.

Is this a part of your “At least let me make it up to you” plan?” She teased.

“I’m trying to be a good fiancé.” He pointed out playfully, Hana smiled.

You’re already being one by not asking me about Johnny.”

Mark paused, he looked at her.

Hana smiled and just shrugged at him.

“Bad ending?” He prodded gently.

Kind of.”

“Kind of?”

Hana chewed on her lip briefly.

“You don’t have to tell me, Han. I was just joking.” Mark walked to her and playfully bopped her nose.

“Kai hates him, huh?” Mark said as he gestured for her to sit down on the stool.

“Kai is like a mother hen.” She shook her head.

“I’m sure he has his reasons. He loves you.” Mark nodded.

“Yeah, and he hates that I loved him.” Hana exhaled, she was staring at her phone.

I reserved a table at our favorite place. I’ll come by and pick you up. -Johnny

 

 

“A man?” Seolah looked up from her desk.

“Yes, an ex-boyfriend.” Her secretary nodded quickly and placed her folder on the table. Seolah picked it up and studied the photo.

“What about him?”

“He’s a younger cousin of director Kim Jongin, he studied abroad and recently just got back in the country.”

Seolah nodded and started to read the details about Seo Youngho.

“Johnny.” She murmured.

“They were together for almost three years until, vice president Lee decided to end things.”

“End things?”

“She found him cheating on her.”

Seolah smirked and looked at Johnny’s photo again.

“So, he’s a weakness.” She mused as she stood up.

“But, director,”

“Anything else?”

“They saw each other yesterday, director Tuan was present as well.”

Seolah just chuckled and leaned back on her seat.

“Let’s see how she’ll cope with this one.”

 

 

“Cheongju?” Mark questioned as he stepped out of the elevator, his secretary nodded behind him.

“They requested that you see the site personally, director.”

Mark just checked his watch, they waited for his car to arrive.

“The things I asked,” He faced the male.

“Well, you see, sir.” The male bit his lip.

“Everything you told me, it’s true.”

Mark exhaled.

“There is footage of miss Jin pushing vice president Lee causing her to fall on the pool. And, I managed to contact that gossip site. It was also miss Jin’s secretary who gave him those photos and details.”

“Anything else?”

“Nothing, sir. But something did stand out.”

“What?”

Mark’s Huracan rolled in the curb.

“Miss Jin has been trying to gain membership at this particular club.”

“Club?”

“Exodus. She’s been doing it for almost seven months now. But it seemed like she’s having a hard time.”

“Exodus? Jackson made me join that place.” Mark nodded.

“You rarely go there, sir.”

“Yeah, but Hana seems to be familiar with that club too.” He smiled before taking off.

His secretary just watched as the sports car sped away from the building.

 

 

“But it does seem wrong, director.” He murmured.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++