035

This Girl, That Girl

Mark waited as the door pinged open, he pushed it forward and stepped inside the garage.

He sighed as he found Hana’s garage empty, her cars were there, some books and magazines. But no Han.

Mark chuckled before picking up a fry. Jackson squealed as he saw the Mazda RX-7.

“Can I?” He asked Hana with a pouty face, Mark shuddered.

“Go ahead.” Hana picked up the keys and tossed it to him.

“You don’t deserve her!” Jackson said to Mark, Kai laughed.

“You might like the EVO better though, the key’s in the ignition if you want to take it for a spin.” Hana called before eating.

“She’s too good for you!” Jackson yelled before getting inside the car.

“Ignore him.” Mark shrugged, Hana nodded and leaned against the table.

“I’m guessing things didn’t go well. Your girlfriend’s not here.” Hana said softly, Kai picked up a soda before taking his seat.

“I tried talking to her, you know to fix things.”

“Can I say something?” She asked.

“I don’t think you can fix what happened, it was…really harsh of your parents, but don’t take this the wrong way, I’m on your side.”

Mark exhaled before walking towards the leather couches, then he noticed a Polaroid photo lying on the coffee table. Lena and Jackson had their tongues out while facing the camera, while Hana was smiling with one arm around Mark’s shoulder.

His brows met briefly.

“Stop denying it, Tuan Yi En.” Jackson sighed exasperatedly.

“You want her.” He pointed out, Mark looked away.

“I don’t know when it started, but you’ve always wanted her. You have feelings for your Samsung girl.”

Mark put the photo down and walked towards one of her cars.

“I should have known that you were going to be important to me.” He said quietly before standing up and leaving the garage.

 

 

Hana leaned back on her seat and crossed one leg over the other as the director spoke.

“Although, we are all aglad to have you back with us, vice president. But, you opposing this recent project is a bad idea.”

Her brows rose briefly, her secretary behind her, fidgeted.

“A bad idea? You mean I should say yes instead?”

“We’ve decided over this while you were away, vice president. We went through all the details~”

“So, why am I still here if my opinion doesn’t matter anyway?” She asked softly, the whole room grew still.

“What we mean is that~”

“I don’t think this proposal work. You don’t even have the permits needed to commence construction.” She pointed out as she put the folder down.

“We know that, but we can acquire the requirements after you sign~”

“It’s funny how you think you can just intimidate me and manipulate me into impressing you again.” She nodded with a smile, the males tensed on their seats.

“We’re just thinking about the recent scandal, Hana. If we push this project forward then it would cover~”

“Of course, you bring up the scandal.” She stood up.

“I want all ongoing project proposals to be halted. Before it reaches any of you, it has to go through me first.”

“Vice president!”

“This time I get to order you around. This time try impressing me.”

“Vice president, that would be too time consuming.”

“I don’t care. I can give you an ultimatum, if you wont give me what I want. I’ll request an audit on every department and subsidiary we have.” She stated flatly. She saw how the directors visibly paled, she smiled.

“Well, you better get to work, gentlemen.” She chirped before leaving the room.

 

 

Mark faced his secretary.

“What are you saying?”

“There are reports regarding vice president Lee being behind Jin Construction Group’s buy out.”

Mark closed his eyes briefly.

“I’ve managed to intercept it before the press releases it. What shall we do?”

“This may affect her badly, sir. But, this is about miss Seolah too.” His secretary said uneasily.

“The Jins don’t know that it was Hana’s doing.” Mark spoke, the male nodded.

“If this article comes out to the public, tell the media outlets to say goodbye to their businesses.” Mark said evenly.

“Sir?” His secretary grew confused.

“But, the Jins, sir, Seolah~”

“She had it coming. She cornered Hana so much.” Mark stood up.

“I don’t want anything negative about Hana appear on tabloids again.”

“Yes, chairman.”

“Take note of it, not even a single photo of her shall appear on the news. If someone releases them, take them down.” He stated before picking up his coat and putting it on.

“Yes, chairman.”

Mark exhaled before stepping out of his office.

 

 

“So, what happens now?” Jackson asked, Lena looked at him.

“I don’t know, even Kai oppa doesn’t know what to do.” She said as she picked up her fork.

They were at an Italian restaurant waiting for Mark to arrive.

“She..seems so unapproachable now.” Jackson stated.

“Oh, you heard the rumors too?” Lena asked.

Rumors were spreading about Hana’s new reign in Samsung. Ever since she got back, she got stricter and less forgiving. And the BOD has already bowed down to her.

“She’s a little scary now.” Jackson nodded and scrunched his nose, then he looked up as he saw Mark step in the building.

“I just hope they do get back together or…you know back to the old them.” Lena sighed, then she halted when a familiar tall male stepped inside, seconds later, Hana appeared by the doors.

Oh my god.” Jackson stilled.

 

 

“A large pan pizza? Just us two?” Chanyeol mused as he held the door open for her.

“You doubt my capabilities.” She mused as they walked to an empty table.

“Oh.” Chanyeol stopped walking, Hana looked up and followed his gaze.

She paused, her brows met briefly.

“Kai’s yeobo!” Jackson was waving at her with a wide grin.

“Jackson.” She smiled back, her eyes went to Mark briefly, she looked away.

“Let’s sit down.” She nodded at her cousin.

“Ya, have you two talked things over?” Chanyeol asked before following her.

“No. and we don’t have to.” Hana picked up the menu.

“Hana,” Chanyeol sighed.

“Even if we talk, oppa, it wont change anything. I’m tied to him, he’s tied to me.”

“But still, it~”

“If you want to keep on discussing this, we might as well leave.” She met his gaze, Chanyeol sighed.

“You know he wants to speak to you, Hana.”

Hana leaned back on her seat.

“Fine, I’ll do that. But you have to do something for me then.” She stated, Chanyeol noticed that Mark was walking towards their table.

“What is it?” He asked.

“After I talk to him, stop my wedding. Stop it from happening.”

Chanyeol paused, his eyes went to Mark.

The Tuan male had frozen in his tracks; his eyes were on the back of Hana’s head.

“Hana~”

 

 

“That’s my bargain. Stop my wedding from happening. Save me from that tragedy.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++