030

This Girl, That Girl

 

“That ing . Let me slice her.” Lena stated as she looked at the photos on the table.

Hana pushed them away from her. They were screenshots taken from Exodus’s CCTV footage.

The subject?

Seolah clashing tongues with Ilse.

“This was just last week. I am impressed.” Kai said darkly before putting down one of the photos.

“So?” He looked at Hana.

“Those photos, the rumors, it all came from her. Her office.” Hana glanced at her brand new phone briefly.

“Your secretary managed to trace it?” Lena asked.

“Nothing a few bills can fix.” Hana smirked, Lena glanced at Kai worriedly.

“Yeobo~”

“I’ll be visiting some relatives today. Don’t wait up for me.” She smiled as she slid down from the stool.

She picked up her bag before leaving the Kim residence.

“I am worried.” Lena stated.

“She’s been staying here for two days, but it doesn’t feel like her.” Kai muttered before taking out his phone.

“What are you doing?”

“Johnny already clarified the rumors but it’s not dying down.”

“Even the abortion story?” Lena asked worriedly, Kai paused.

“We cannot touch that.” Kai murmured before walking to his study.

 

 

Mark ran one hand through his hair, Jackson was seated across him, tensed.

“It’s not your fault. Stop it.” Jackson reasoned.

“If I hadn’t left her there, this would never have happened.” Mark stated flatly.

“You didn’t know this would happen, Mark, you can’t control~”

“I can. I could have at least helped her avoid this!”

Jackson looked away.

“Seolah came to pick you up, Mark. If you hadn’t gone with her, that would be bad for you too.”

“Things have been bad for Hana ever since, Jackson. You know what Soelah did.”

Jackson bit his lip, his brows met briefly.

“Have you..reached Hana?” Jackson asked.

“No, she’s…disappeared. She hasn’t been coming home, her parents can’t reach her.”

“Kai?”

“Kai refused to take my calls.” Mark said, Jackson exhaled.

“He’s always hovering~”

“Don’t.” Jackson warned, Mark exhaled.

“There’s a reason why Kai is so protective of her.” Jackson stated.

“What are you~”

“Hana took a bullet for him.”

Mark halted.

“It was one of her breaks from uni, she flew back to celebrate his birthday, then a drunk with a gun suddenly busted in. It was an ex-boyfriend of one of Kai’s..girls, then he aimed for him. But Hana threw herself at him.”

“So don’t, don’t drag Kai into this. He’d do anything for Hana, just like you.” Jackson finished.

“Jackson, I~”

“Stop denying it, Tuan Yi En.” Jackson sighed exasperatedly.

You want her.” He pointed out, Mark looked away.

“I don’t know when it started, but you’ve always wanted her. You have feelings for your Samsung girl.”

 

 

Hana was dressed in a tight emerald green body con dress as she stepped out of the elevator, she walked straight towards a pair of black double doors.

“Excuse me, miss?” A lady walked to stop her from touching the knobs.

Hana smiled before taking out a small gold card from her wallet, the girl’s eyes widened and opened the door for her. Hana chuckled as she walked in.

“Still exclusive as ever.” She said as she strolled into the office.

“Cousin.” She greeted the male on the desk with a smile.

He grinned before standing up.

“I heard about the news, I’m sorry.” He said as he hugged her briefly.

“It’s time I stick my nose into my mother’s side of the family, right?” She said as he led her to the leather sofa.

“Okay, tell oppa what you want.” He said with a small chuckle. Hana set her purse down.

“Jin Construction Group.”

The male nodded at her.

“Buy it for me and let me destroy it.” She said with a smile, the male across her paused, but he nodded.

“Consider it done, baby girl. Lunch?” He asked as he picked up his phone and walked back to his desk.

“Oh, is there anything else?”

“Jin Seolah. Make sure the press doesn’t listen to a word she says. I don’t want Mark to be involved in this.”

The older male nodded before dialing on his phone.

 

 

“It’s been three days, Lena.”

Lena bit her lip and looked at the males before her, Jaebum just shrugged at her.

“She’s been…living with us.”

Mark nodded.

“Sunabe…Hana unnie..she knows that it was Seolah behind this. She found out.”

Mark paused.

“Behind what?”

“The Johnny thing. The very scandal that made the BOD kick her out. It was all Seolah.”

Mark’s brows met briefly.

“Why…couldn’t you protect her from this, Mark?” Lena spoke.

“I tried, Len. I spoke to Seolah about it. I explained~”

“You explained, but you started acting differently.” Lean stated, Jaebum bit his lip.

“And I have nothing against that, if you like Hana unnie, then fine. But,”

“You’re hurting her. Your piece of of a girlfriend has cost her so much.” Lena finished.

“And now it’s all starting." Lena stated.

‘’Starting? What is?” Jaebum spoke.

“Lee Hana has finally lost her cool.” Kai suddenly appeared before them, he tossed the newspaper on the table between them.

Mark picked it up and started to read, his brows met briefly.

 

 

“I suggest you talk to her before it gets worse. And trust me, she has the ability to flip around as she pleases.” Kai said before taking his seat.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++